Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2018, 12:12 PM   #1
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default When I was 19

This experience happened before I met my wife I was only about 19.I was working in a pub as the chef and had a lovely assistant /waitress worked with me and we became good friends .I worked all the hours god made because I didn't want to be at home as I wasn't getting on with my parents .I usually didn't have to be in work till 10 in the morning and I started going round sue's the waitress for coffee about 8 and then giving her a lift to work as she was a single mum with no car .This became habit and we started spending more and more time together and became fuck buddies .

We were so close I trusted her with my life and secrets and ended up going nude when ever I was round there and shared my secret about my exhibitionist side as well We had a load of friends round one night and we had been drinking and the chat got more and more risky and they all knew sue and I were fuck buddies and she was boasting about my staying power when one of our friends challenged us to prove it .

A mattress was brought down from upstairs and a clock was set to zero and sue and I stripped off in front of every body and got down to it on the mattress .We were still at it at 8 oclock the next morning till in the end I collapsed with exhaustion and fell asleep .

They woke me at 11 .Luckily enough it was a sunday so work would be quite and sue and I arrived late .

It wasn't till that afternoon back at sue's she told me how impressed our friends all were and a few of them even asked if I would give them a go who was I to say no.

Sue lived on an estate right next to a village by pass and across the road was a rugby field and a football field backing on to woodland .A couple of days later we were sat chatting with friends one evening talking about what had happened and sue told them about my exhibitionist tendencies and the fact I never refused a dare and if they hadn't been there I would be nude .

They immediately dared me to strip and stay naked which I did and of course and got a hardon .I was dared to masterbate for them which I did and when I got close to cumming sue went down on me and I shot my load down her throat .

I stayed at sue's that night again .Several of our friends also stayed as we consumed a fair amount of alcohol .The next morning we were all sat drinking coffee when my friends all started looking at me very strangely before one of them finally spoke up .They apparently had been talking after sue and I went to bed and said they had a dare for me , I was still naked and they dared me to streak across the bypass and round the rugby field and football field then stand in the middle of the field and masterbate before going back to sue's .They would not allow me to get dressed until it was time to go to work so enjoyed another cuppa with them naked .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 09-09-2018, 08:52 PM   #2
iceman234

Awesome story bro!
iceman234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk