Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-02-2018, 11:43 AM   #16
badger183

Part 14

Mia

With a plan set it was know just a waiting game. This is killing me. Just then I heard the door open. It Anna. I heard here stop and pick up the letter. That when I shouted “ Anna get in here now we need to talk”

Anna walked into the living where I was and started to say “ I can expl”

I cut her off “ shut up I an doing the talking”

“ first thing first give me the keys to MY house”

Anna chucked the keys on the table.

Just the she got a text and when to look at it

Mia : in fact put everything in your pockets on the table. And do not look at you phone.
Anna in a panic : ok sorry sorry. I can explain, please let me explain.
Mia : I said shut up.
Mia: sit down I am going to get a drink

I left the room, I didn't need a drink but I had another idea that just came into my head I was going to lock her in the coat cupboard overnight so I can work out what I need to do.

I went to the kitchen got a buck and 2 bottles of water. after all I am not a bitch like she is.

Mia (shouting) : Anna get your but to the coat cupboard now.

I heard and run to me not wanting to keep me wait

Mia : get in
Anna : what do you mean

I am getting a little pissed

Mia : get in the cupboard now

Anna was getting scared

Anna : please don't, you can do what you want whenever you want.

Why is she caving in so quick

Mia : get in, I need time to think and you need time to think about why you stole all my money.

she reluctantly walked into the cupboard I slamd then locked the door behind her and shouted” there is a bucket and some water in there , see you in the morning.”

I just collapsed on the floor in relief. I manage to do it. Somehow I manage to do it.

Kate

Just got in from a day out with my parents when my phone ring. It was mia sound a lot more happier than she usually dose.

She then set about telling me about what she has done.

Kate : wow I can not believe you have done that. Do you need any help.
Mia :na I got it covered. I am just going to look in Anna’s study.
Katy : why her study
Mia I think that is were she's been hiding my stuff .
Kate : ok I will leave you get on with it it sounds as if you got a lot of digging to do.
Mia k talk to you in the morning.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 12:24 PM   #17
badger183

Part 15

Mia

I when to get the keys and other stuff of the table and headed straight to the her study. It never use to be her study but i was not allowed in since she turned up. so this is the first time I have been in here since my parents died. First thing i notice which was diffrent is two folders on top of a filing cabinet, one was labelled with ‘Mia’s info’ and the other was labelled with ‘my info’ I grabbed both and sat at the desk.

I started by reading my folder, it basically contained the same type of letters that I have received today in roughly the same format.
Then I looked at Anna’s , whose contained the same info as mine except that there was a list of transactions. Looking at the transactions I see that there is a weekly deposit into her account of a £1000 from my account.

(Just then Anna’s phone buzzed again).

What a bitch why has she been stealing my money. It not as if she isn't getting an allowance as well. I thought £2000 a week would be more than enough to cover anything that is needed

(Anna’s phone when yet again twice, then 5 mins later it when again.)

This is getting annoying 3 texts in the space of 10 mins, who could be texting her. I know I should look being her personal phone but she deserves it and it could be about me.

So I pick up the phone and unlocked it. There are four messages from someone called ‘mistress’.

Mistress...who the hell is mistress, so I decided to open the text. And have a look

The first one said “ send a naked pic of you in the kitchen. You have 1hr to complete”

I decided to look back at the texts between mistress and Anna and in short she has been using my money to pay for a mistress. Why is she using my money for that. That dirty, twisted , weird bitch

Then an other text came thought. So I decided to have a look at the most recent ones that have just been sent.

The second text said “ you have failed. Explain then wait for further instructions.’’

The third said “ for failing to answer. Replay in 5 mins then edge 10 times”

The fourth said “ you have failed again. And I take it as you haven't edged as well.

The fifth said “ you have 1hr to phone me to explain. Time is ticking.
Old 07-28-2018, 03:38 AM   #18
badger183

sorry it has been big delay lately. but i have just been busy and unable to have the time to upload

Part 16

Mia

I should just ignore the text and go to bed because it is late. Buuuut I could use this to my advantage. Just how I haven't quite worked out how.

Then another text came thought “ you have 50 mins”

I don't have much time, but i think I have got it. I headed back to the coat cupboard where Anna is and opened the door.

Mia : I have just discovered your dirty little secret.
Anna: what secret??

Just then I pulled her phone out of my pocket

Mia : recognise this??
Anna : That's my phone

As if on cue another text.

Mia : shall i read it

Anna is starting to look worried

Anna: NO, it personal
Mia : so was my weekly finance report but you still read them
Anna : that is different. This is personal
Mia : no it in not. You read stuff that was for me. Now i am reading stuff meant for you.
Anna : but it is different
Mia : it not. And you have set the standard.

I open the message and stated “ you have 40 mins”

The look of guilt in Anna’s face she knew who it was from.

Mia: I take it you know who it is from?
Anna: (just nodded her head)
Mia : say it?!!
Anna : my mistress
Mia: correct, would you like to know what she's be texting you?
Anna : (just nodded again)
Mia : well I'll just read the ones you have missed. the first one is sent naked pic of You in the kitchen, you have 1hr to complete.

Anna was just looking at the floor she couldn't even look at me.

Mia : the second is you have failed. Explain then wait for further instructions. The third is for failing to answer. Replay in 5 mins then edge 10 times the fourth is you have failed again. And I take it as you haven't edged as well. And the fifth is you have 1hr to phone me to explain. Time is ticking.

Anna was sitting there not even trying to stop me, not even trying to say anything. It didn't matter anyway I already knew. And I wasn't going to to get any time
Old 07-28-2018, 10:55 AM   #19
lao93

Thumbs up

I am enjoying reading this slow to start but sets the scene very well done please carry on
lao93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 01:36 PM   #20
badger183

Part 17

Mia

Mia : so care to explain.
Anna : I am not allowed to.
Mia : I don’t think you can argue, I should just phone the solicitor.
Anna: please don't call the solicitor, I can't afford the fines. I will do anything.
Mia : just explain now
Anna: I can't. It's partially court related so I am legally not allowed to say.

Just then another text so I read it out loud “ you have 30 mins”

Mia: we don't have time for this. You have two options. One I allow you to phone her or the other is I just walk out of here. You decide?
Anna (paused) : can I phone her in private.
Mia (getting annoyed ): you can phone her, but the phone is going on loud speaker.
Anna : but it
Mia : no buts, phone on speaker and I am staying or i walk out of here.

Anna reluctantly agreed.

Mia : now before we call. There must have be some kind of safety claws with here.
Anna : yeah there is.
Mia : so what is it
Anna : you
Mia : what do you mean??
Anna : well if I needed to do anything for you or you were ill, then I would get a 48hr grace period.

Still a little confusing but I have to run with it as I do not have time to think this through.

Mia: ok , so here is the plan. We are going to phone her. Your going to say that I am being sick and you are just getting me a glass of water.

Anna a little unsure if she should even be agreeing to this but she had little choice in it anyway .

I then hit the call button and put the phone on speaker. The phone didn't Evan ring when someone answer.

Anna mistress : slave I have been expecting your call. You have 5 mins to explain.

Anna didn't say anything.

I then prompt her so say something.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:39 PM   #21
badger183

Part 18

Mia

Anna mistress : slave are you there
Anna : yes mistress I am. Sorry I have not replayed . It is just that Mia is being sick
Anna mistress: so why are you phoning me.
Anna : because I was getting Mia a drink and I thought I would be a good slave and inform my mistress so that you will not worry and think I am disobeying your orders.
Anna mistress: good slave , I appreciate the thought. But you need to get back to Mia
Anna : thanks you mistress. I will have to make it up to you.
Anna mistress: you will. I will make sure of it

Then the phone just hung up. No bye, no arrangement , nothing. I don't get it. I don't get this mistress slave relationship. But now it time to leave Anna in the cupboard to think about what I have just found out and what am I going to do about it.

Mia : we will speak in the morning and you better have a good explanation.

I then slammed and locked the door behind me . Making sure I had her phone in hand.

This is so intense. In the past 2 week I have discovered my parents owned an adult company and Anna has been spending my money on a mistress. I really need to take to Kate but it is to late. I will phone her first thing In the morning.

I work up late the next morning to the sound of Anna calling for me to open the door. I yelled “ shut the hell up I am trying to sleep”

Anna : but I need to goto the toilet?
Mia : there is a bucket
Anna : I can't, please please let me use the toilet.
Mia: shut up or I will leave you there all day.

There was no response. Just silence. Had I gone to far. Nah this is just pay back for what she has put me though.

Now what an I going to do with Anna. I can't leave her in there all day that is just cruel.
The following 2 users say Thank You to badger183 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk