Old 12-14-2017, 02:47 PM   #1
littlelukas

Default (Hidden)-Public Diaper Dares but also home

Hi im new to this forum so i want you to ask to give me some (hidden)-public diaper humilation dares. Im new to the stuff in public so please dont be too harsh

you could also give me humilating diaper dares for at home

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy

Last edited by littlelukas; 12-15-2017 at 11:49 AM.
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 02:49 PM   #2
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Welcome, littlelukas. I hope you have fun here.

Let's give you a simpler version of a dare I gave someone else today. Next time you go to the cinema, you must be wearing diapers. Order the largest drink they have in the cinema and finish it before the film is over. You may not use a toilet until you get back home and remove your diaper.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 02:52 PM   #3
littlelukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by piopio1949 View Post

Let's give you a simpler version of a dare I gave someone else today. Next time you go to the cinema, you must be wearing diapers. Order the largest drink they have in the cinema and finish it before the film is over. You may not use a toilet until you get back home and remove your diaper.
Thanks for this dare i dont go very often to the cinema (1-2 times in 2-3 years ;D) but maybe i will go soon for the new Star Wars

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

Germany NRW
Old 12-15-2017, 10:26 AM   #4
littlelukas

Quote:

Okay i was today in the Cinema i wanted to watch the movie online but your dare was there so i watched "Fack ju Göhte 3" in the Cinema i had a big coke and when i came back home my diaper was soaking wet.
I think that you could see the diaper when i was leaving i feeling very embrased and humilated but i think i like it

Germany NRW

Last edited by littlelukas; 12-15-2017 at 11:04 AM.
The following user says Thank You to littlelukas for this post:
Old 12-15-2017, 11:29 AM   #5
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

All right. I would like you to spend 24 consecutive hours in a row without changing diapers. You must go somewhere public where you need to interact with people (e.g., a supermarket or a restaurant) at least once in the last 12 hours of the dare.

Of course, if you think this is too hard for you, let me know and I'll give you something else instead.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:33 AM   #6
littlelukas

I see there one problem i dont have diapers that would hold 24hours for 24 hours i had to lay 9 diaper between my legs

Germany NRW
Old 12-15-2017, 12:01 PM   #7
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

All right, you're free to change diaper every time it starts leaking.

Old 12-21-2017, 07:55 AM   #8
littlelukas

Quote:
All right, you're free to change diaper every time it starts leaking.
So i got some free time now and i did this i got very soggy and messy at night because i started after work yesterday now i am home again because i bought a new onesie and got my ordered diaper package from the Post delivery service
i feeled very humilated because i think that you could see my padded butt under my jeans but i finished it and now i am up to new dares.

As proof i uploaded a pic of me in diapere in the Changing room where i bought the onesie.

See it here on my tumblr

https://littlelukas98.tumblr.com/pos...nesie-bur-look

Germany NRW
Old 12-21-2017, 02:04 PM   #9
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelukas View Post
"Fack ju Göhte 3"
I think watching that particular movie deserves a punishment in and of itself. You shall have to wear only diapers until January, no other underwear allowed. In addition to that, you are banned from using the toilet until Christmas.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, hidden public, humilation, public