Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-07-2020, 01:43 AM   #16
rhl
getDare Succubus

I usually give dares that I would not mind doing, or have already done. Occaisionly i feel guilty about giving a dare that i havent done. Especially if it will push my limits and ill do it myself.

Yes I have given dares so outlandish that I would not expect the darer to ever follow through.
This is usually because they are asking for something stupid or way out there.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:18 AM   #17
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Do you ever give dares that you wouldn't consider doing yourself?

I'm not so much talking about ones that aren't things you are into, more dares that are so risky. You wouldn't even try
I have on a few occasions. While my risk profile is fairly light, I DO have my professional profile that needs some protection, so I cannot afford to get arrested or too exposed. For those who do not have such concerns, I have given tasks/dares that I just cannot afford to do myself, no matter how much I would want to.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 04:31 AM   #18
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I normally try not give out dares that violate my own limits... unless the receiver has specifically requested them...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 02:48 PM   #19
321tt
Distinguished Member

In general, no. I like to give dares I did, or know someone who did. There are couple exceptions though, where I suggested a more daring option than I would be wikking to do.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 03:19 PM   #20
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
I'm not so much talking about ones that aren't things you are into, more dares that are so risky. You wouldn't even try
The answer to this would be a clear no.
That said I don't give dares in general. Dares means to me something for fun or to dare the other person, given in a situation without power exchange, Something I have no big interest in

But if I give an order I try my best to analyze risks and if something is to risky in my eyes I would never order it. And yes that goes so far that I would overrule a sub if I think that they have a wrong idea of something being not risky. Things like wearing a gag over night, breath play while alone... for example... potentially deadly... I would not allow it even if the sub is fine with it
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 05:32 PM   #21
Thifr
getDare Succubus

I give tasks or dares I wouldn't do. Cause generally people are asking a Dom (or person in charge) to be turned on by the task. It doesn't depend of the Dom's likes and limits (although we may have limits about giving some kinds of task) but it depends of the likes and limits of the receiver. We must to adapt...
But of course, it must be safe physically and mentally...

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 06:07 PM   #22
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Not generally. I like to give them a mixed date of there likes and mine if they aren’t in our limits cause it makes it better I feel. However Sometimes their likes are a part of my limits so it then when I have to give them a dare I would not do.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk