Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-30-2020, 03:42 AM   #76
subRahul

Default Couple looking for Female submissive.

I am 23 & my girlfriend is 19 . Due to lockdown we are not together but we decide thar we will take online submissive. So if you are a female & submissive kik me.
My id is : misstreattosub
Dont waste your time ,we are waiting lets some fun together
subRahul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 11:23 PM   #77
lxe

i have been told to stretch my pussy but i have just been too lazy to do it, i’ve never don’t it before as i have no toys, i have an electric toothbrush, i also failed my uni course that i am doing and have failed to clean the house

likes: orgasm denial, ice, risky dares to do around my family, piss
dislikes: pics, anal, spanking, extreme pain
lxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 06:21 AM   #78
Billi101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPeace View Post
What have you done to deserve punishment? You've come to the right place of course. Send me a detailed description of why you deserve to be punished, your likes, dislikes, and limits, and I will tailor the perfect punishment to fit the crime.
No men need to abuse you here, I'm all you need. Fail a class, orgasm without permission, or just need a jolt of excitement to get your day moving, tell me your fantasies and I'll either make them come true or make you wish you never had them. The choice is yours.
I am overeating junk food and not sticking to my calorie limits. I'm also gaining weight.

Likes: Humiliation (lots and lots of humiliating tasks), strict control and rules, position punishments, corner time, light spanking, bondage, semi-public

Dislikes : Hard spanking

Hard limits: Pics, videos, piss, public, illegal, family, dangerous, permanent, body writing

Disclaimer: I don't have a lot of toys, live with family due to the current pandemic that might limit dares. Being under 24*7 monitoring doesn't work for me yet. Individual punishment sessions work great.
Billi101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 10:33 AM   #79
fairviola

I hope it’s ok if I post here! I only own one vibe and I keep putting off buying new new toys to abuse myself with. Also I see female dommes on here but keep getting to scared to PM them or approach them even though I need to be controlled
fairviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 11:11 PM   #80
sluttycat
Baby Member

Default bad girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPeace View Post
What have you done to deserve punishment? You've come to the right place of course. Send me a detailed description of why you deserve to be punished, your likes, dislikes, and limits, and I will tailor the perfect punishment to fit the crime.
No men need to abuse you here, I'm all you need. Fail a class, orgasm without permission, or just need a jolt of excitement to get your day moving, tell me your fantasies and I'll either make them come true or make you wish you never had them. The choice is yours.
i am always horny i love butt stuff and pussy play i have a vib just no blood fam or public
sluttycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 07:26 PM   #81
binch

i gained a lot of weight this quarantine

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, orgasm denial, pain, pussy torture, torture