Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-26-2019, 06:48 AM   #16
Dravot
getDare Devil

Bull for punishment do the following
In 2 quarts of cold water mix well 2 tablespoons salt 4 tablespoons sugar 4 tablespoons baking soda (must be soda dont use powder) take it fast, it works quickly. No plug retain at least fifteen minutes after the bag is empty. Hold it longer if you can for maximum punishment effect.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:52 AM   #17
Dravot
getDare Devil

Victoria, you'll take 4 extra strength suppository laxative then chase them with a full bag of hot as you can comfortably stand it water. Hold at least 10 minutes in an upright position.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 11-26-2019, 01:16 PM   #18
Alexjames

I haven't really done anything to deserve and enema, but I'm curious to try something uncomfortable this weekend! My equipment can be found here. I have in inflatable nozzle although it doesn't work to well with my kit and can fall off :/

I don't think I've ever taken more than 2 liters, and never been able to hold longer than 15 minutes.

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 06:20 AM   #19
Dravot
getDare Devil

Seeing your likes and limits let's do something special. Piss in your bag should be first of the morning so it's a big one, add hot water to reach 1 full liter. Take it deep. Inflatable plug retain for at least 15 but no more than 30 minutes.

Old 11-27-2019, 06:34 AM   #20
dbgetdare

I need a punishment enema because I masturbate way too much. Don't remember the max I've ever taken but I'm up for a challenge

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 07:32 AM   #21
Dravot
getDare Devil

DB fill the hose with cooking oil, gently fill the bag with warm water. Take it quickly with the bag high so it goes deep. Put on a diaper and walk around. Retain as long as you can but you must remain upright and moving. You may change the diaper quickly after the first release but the next diaper will remain on for the next 4 hours.

Old 11-28-2019, 03:45 PM   #22
hanspeter

Hi,
I deserve a punishment for not having cleaned out for quite a while.

The largest I've ever held was about 5 liters. Usually I only take up to 3 liters for 30 minutes without thorough preparation.

Equipment is linked in my signature.
In addition to that I also have glycerine, suppositories, bonner's peppermint soap and epsom salt.
Limits: long denial, cross-dressing, video/cam, scat, messy, permanent marks, family/friends, public, social suicide

My Toys
hanspeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 06:58 AM   #23
Dravot
getDare Devil

Hans
Use your prostate vibe to milk yourself dry. Catch all of it. Mix it into 2 liters of warm water take it slowly with a double bardex. Retain 20 to 30 minutes. Then deflate and continue to retain as long as you can without any plug.

Old 11-30-2019, 02:59 PM   #24
Alexjames

Just completed mine. Unfortunately I don't get a chance to do enemas in the morning, but I did make sure I really needed to pee so that I had as much as possible to use. It was very almost a liter off pee, I topped it up with some really hot water. I hung my bag pretty high and filled myself super quickly. I slipped in my inflatable plug and gave it 15 pumps. I went on to add a few more as I got used to it. I set a timer on my phone for 15 minutes and lied bent over my bed. It wasn't too uncomfortable, but It was quite humiliating. At around 17 minutes I decided to release; as I don't have a toilet in my outbuilding and I didn't want to go to the main house, I released it outside behind a bush. That itself was also quite humiliating.

Thank you for that dare Sir, I am now ready for another (Although I probably won't be able to complete it until next weekend)

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 10:29 AM   #25
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
I have the supplies, now I just need the time... I might be able to do it Wednesday afternoon, but if I can't do it then, it won't be till around December 16th (ish)

As punishment for having to wait so long, I'll accept a second punishment/pain recipe, sir
I attempted to do the soap enema over the weekend but failed to take all of it, I think I added the water too hard because the whole bag+tube turned straight into suds/foam, and I was only able to take about half the bag... I'll try again probably sometime next week

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:28 AM   #26
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Victoria, you'll take 4 extra strength suppository laxative then chase them with a full bag of hot as you can comfortably stand it water. Hold at least 10 minutes in an upright position.
Sorry, I planned to do this past Friday as I would have the entire day to recover. However I came down with a cold.

Hope to do this soon, but with a very busy schedule upcoming few weeks, I fear the side effects will be too much for those days.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:47 PM   #27
nayaths

I deserve an enema punishment because there was an enema dare I was given, didn't do and now can't find to complete. I should be made to regret this.

My equipment, likes and limits are in my sig. I can take the whole 2l bag. I can hold 1 litre for up to an hour, but I struggle hold the full bag for longer than 20 mins without working up to it.

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk