Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-20-2014, 04:00 AM   #1
Dravot
getDare Devil

Male 32/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US

32/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US

I am a 32 year old Dom seeking a submissive, ideally somewhere between 25 and 35 but as long as you are over 18 I will consider you.

I enjoy pain and humiliation, beyond those I'm open to discussion on what you like and dislike. Preference to those who are big on humiliation and at least a little piss, enema or anal play (though none are requirements)

I am looking for a submissive who will be obedient and responsive, who will follow the daily rules given to her and provide detailed reports of her tasks and submissive related activities.

I am mature and take this seriously, I consider myself strict but fair and always respect limits. I will challenge you, I will push you to be the best you can be, sometimes you will fail but if you tried your hardest I will be there to pick you up and help you carry on.

Ideally you would be in Florida or elsewhere in the South East as if we hit it off well online it would be nice to meet but that isn't a requirement.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Dravot
Old 05-21-2014, 09:53 AM   #2
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Best of luck finding a girl to suit your needs. I have always thought of you as one of the best when it came to coming up with painful and or humiliating tasks for subs who have stepped out of line.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports

Advertisements
Kink Talk