Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-21-2014, 01:06 PM   #31
Dravot
getDare Devil

To answer Nibbler's question, yes the competition will go on hold for a week over the Thanksgiving Holiday and will resume after that.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #32
alex_carter
getDare Devil

So for round 3, I was sick for most of it so I didn't get to do it until today, and honestly, I'm still sick, but I wanted to get this in, so here it is, sorry if it isn't up to my normal standards, but I'll give it my best.

Step 1 started with me getting 3 implements to spank with. I chose my hand, a wooden spoon, and my hairbrush. I then got my sharpie pen (the only sharpie I have) to satisfy step 2. It's purple.

Next came step 3 where I had to write 15 words on my naked body. I wrote the following words in the following places.
1. Princess- On the inside of my leg just above my left ankle
2. Cutie- On the inside of my leg just above my right ankle
3. Angel- On the inside of my right wrist
4. Beautiful- On the inside of my left wrist
5. Amazing- On the inside of my arm just below my left elbow
6. Sweet- On the inside of my arm just below my right elbow
7. Lovable- Just below my left kneecap
8. Kind- Just below my right kneecap
9. Hi- Behind my right ear
10. Hey- Behind my left ear
11. Slut- Around my left nipple
12. Bitch- Around my right nipple
13. Cunt Slave- Over my pussy
14. Whore- On my left hip
15. Denied- On my right hip

I then went and stood in front of my floor length mirror and spent several minutes slowly turning so I could read and see each word clearly and think about each one.I then started with the first word (from the top down). I started with 'Hey' on my left ear and said the word out loud. I then gave a nice, hard smack on each of my bum cheeks and I gave myself one edge. Then word two, 'Hi' was spoken out loud, followed by 2 hard spanks and 1 more edge. I then did word three, 'Amazing' gave 3 hard smacks to each butt cheek and did another edge. I followed this pattern until I got to 10 where I was giving 10 spanks to each bum cheek and then doing the tenth edge. I wasn't sure what to do after that so I just kept the spanks at 10 for each additional word, and still did one edge after each words spanks. In total I did 105 smacks and 15 edges. (Order of words as spoken out loud was as follows... Hey, Hi, Amazing, Sweet, Angel, Beautiful, Slut, Bitch, Whore, Denied, Cunt Slave, Lovable, Kind, Cutie, and Princess.)

It was then time for step 6 and 4 large glasses of water, I'm not sure what you consider large, but since a regular glass is 8 oz. I used 12 oz. glasses each time. it took me about an hour to drink the 48 oz. of water. I then started my 2 hour wait before step 9. exactly 1 hour and 55 minutes after drinking the last of the water, I got in the shower and took a cold shower for 90 agnizingly long seconds. I thought to time would never end! After the 90 seconds I switched to a normal shower and washed my hair. By the time my hair was cleab, it was time for step 9. With step 9 I had to mpty my bladder whiule standing in the shower, It felt very odd, and I immediately cleaned up as normal.

The next hour after getting out of the shower was spent with me constantly twisting the pegs on my breasts 45 degrees every other minute. By the end of the time my nipples were sore, but I got them situated mice and securely on my nipples while I wrote this report. Now, to satisfy step 12 so I can be done and post this, I will quickly answer the questions as best as I can before taking the clothespins off.
12.1 The dirtiest thing I've done... hmmm...I'lm not really into messy/dirty stuff, so I guess maybe toothpaste on the clit and edging with it on.
12.2 Insertions are a limit so 0 inches long.
12.3 Insertions are a limit so 0 inches in width.
12.4 Inserrtions are a limit so no object.

Pins are now off and report is posted.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 11-24-2014 at 12:34 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #33
nibbler

Bump... maybe some more competitors before Dravot gets back?
i love dressing like a little slut.
I want GG super-saggy boobs that hang like udders
I love cum leaking from my holes, dripping from my panties

KIK/Snapchat: pupnibbler
tumblr
Blog
Sex Map
nibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:44 AM   #34
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

this seems forgotten?