Old 12-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #256
Twofish

Next time you use a public toilet you have to listen to loud music, close your eyes and leave the stall door open.
(please keep in mind that I have to use the women's restroom till .. whatever my signature says).
Twofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #257
steve101
getDare Devil

Roll a dice, that's how many hours you must spend in an unlocked cubicle wearing just bra and panties

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #258
messlover65

You have to go to a public restroom, strip baked, then piss with the stall door wide open. Then, before you flush, give yourself a swirly. Then you can put your clothes on.

: MESSY!!!!! Poo/pee, pie, mild humiliation, dice dares, wedgies,

: Crossdressing, spanking, bondage, nudity

: Public, family, blood, pain, cum, poo/pee eating, illegal, friends, anal, pics, orgasms, masturbating

PM me any messy dares and I will do them. I especially love pie in the face!
messlover65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #259
boundc
getDare Sweetheart

Eat your own cum by lying on the floor and lifting your legs above the toilet seat!

Request any pictures or videos you want from me here and I will email them to you! http://bit.ly/160JBzS

Kik: boundc
Yahoo & Skype: sexyalansexy
Male Farm Breed: Disgusting bitch
boundc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #260
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Strip at the sinks and fold and pile your clothes next to the sinks. Then walk to the urinals and go to the bathroom. You may dress after you wash your hands.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #261
ckk9

Stay in the stall for 5 hours everytime someone comes in ask if they want a bj.

For me make mine similar to what I said make it extreme and very slutty and long

PM me all slutty anal etc tasks to do plz I AM YOUR SlAVE

looking for a master or mistress
ckk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #262
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Since you wanted similar...

Before you go, write URINAL and CUM DUMP on your chest with permant marker. At the public restroom, start by stripping naked and folding your clothes. Put them next to the sinks. You will also bring with you a diaper, a dildo and a few boxes of condoms.

Take the diaper and dildo and go to the stall closest to the urinals. If it is occupied, stand out of the way and wait. You will stand with hands behind your back and stand straight up.

Once in the stall, you will stay there for 8 hours (consider it a working day... lol) You are not allowed to lock the door or hold it shut. You will place your diaper on the hook on the door (or floor if there is no hook), that is there just in case your clothes are gone after 8 hours.

Whenever someone comes up to a urinal, you are to beg if you can drink their piss and then give them a blowjob. Unless you are already servicing someone.

Whenever you are not servicing someone and not begging someone to use you, work on your oral skills with your dildo.

Of course, once someone comes over to you, you should also beg them to fuck you, after all, you do have condoms.

A bonus idea would be for you to put a blindfold on so you never see who you get to be a urinal or cum dumpster for.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #263
pck

go in stall, get naked and stand with your feet in the toiletbowl, doesnīt matter how dirty it is. Stand there for 10 min. you are not allowed to lock the door. bring yourself the edge 3 times. After that you are allowed to cum.

For me something special with licking inside toiletbowl and serve different people!
pck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:29 AM   #264
Falconhound

Go into a stall with a snickers bar. Crush up the snickers bar and leave it in your hand until someone goes into a stall adjacent to you. When they sit down, reach your snickers hand under the wall and ask if they could give you some toilet paper.
PM me and I'll edge as many times as you want.
Falconhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #265
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

Get completely naked in a bathroom stall. You may close the door but you may not lock it. You may also not respond if someone asks if there is anyone in there.

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #266
Matthew1135

Give yourself a hanging wedgie then piss yourself (while still hanging) and masturbate then you can come down

Can mine involve lots of cum
Matthew1135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #267
pck

go to public restroom, find a empty stall, lay down on floor with a sign on feet, to come on them. Stroke yourself to end and come on yourself. after all you can get dressed and go home.

for me a longer please with licking inside toiletbowls and other extreme things, maybe with serving someone.
pck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:50 AM   #268
Falconhound

Find a stall that has the door stay in a closed position without locking it. Write 'cum on my cheeks' on your arse You may not leave until someone sees you. If they see you and decide to follow the directions, you cant leave until they are done
PM me and I'll edge as many times as you want.
Falconhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #269
pck

ok, that was quiet easy!

Find a restroom, go into the last stall and get naked! Donīt lock the door, only close it. Write " Fuck me! " on your cheeks and wait turned away from door till someone find you. First someone has done it, you are allowed to leave the restroom dressed.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #270
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

@Falconhound: Cum in one of the urinals and don't flush

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom