Old 12-19-2021, 06:45 PM   #721
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post December- Round 5

As the contestant all line up I step up and bow to the audience and now for our final round. The favorite Wall of Mystery! It comes down to this as we find out what our lucky contestants get with their choices.

First up is Jake. Opening his first box the scoreboard flashes with 200 points and a cascade of confetti comes down over him sticking to his clothes. Annoyed at the confetti, but happy at points he opens his next door and is blasted in the face with a spray of slime. Sputtering, he moves two doors down and gets the same result, but this diapers eagerly suck up the mess as his turn ends. There’s an audible squish as he sits down with the others. I pat him on the head and thank him for playing as some of the stored up slime squeezes out and over his face.

Becky is next. In her clown outfit and a little messy she comes up to the first door and pulls It open. A shower of confetti and glitter coats her as 1000 points flash above the screen! Ruby sees this and seems to deflate a bit as that was likely her only chance at winning, but she’s still not out of the game for last possibly. Becky, now looking like a party clown opens the next door and its only fitting that two pies shoot out and smash into her face. The crowd laughs as she clears off the cream and then opens the last door. A puff of stink shoots out as -200 points flashes on the board. Still excited with her point total she walks back and waits in anticipation. Wow what a round, let’s see what everyone has.

Jim takes his turn, but not before being told that he needs to pick a different number as Alex already had 77. He picks 88 and goes to his first door. Again a blast of smelly air comes out and -200 is shown on the board. Shaking his luck off he picks his next door and is glad to see 500 points on the board and two foam cannons go off along with the confetti. Glad to be back in the positive he opens his last door fingers crossed, but Lady Luck is fickle and custard coats his head from above.

Alex with a strut walks up to open her doors. The first one gives the usual blast of stink air with the usual -200 points. Grossed out, she grabs the handle of the door Jim could have had if she hadn’t grabbed it first. She opens it and Jim laughs as another blast of stink air comes out and she loses -200 points. As the smell starts to linger now, she opens her last on. A icing bag is in it as a sign says filled underwear. An elf comes up and grabs the bag as the audience can now see that its attached by a pipe. The clear “underwear” is slowly filled with brown frosting as she twists it and decorates the outside in white icing to make it look like a gingerbread house topping the top of her erect dick with a glob of frosting to finish.

Wampup awkwardly makes his way to his door and opens his first door. He sees two scissor as he reads lose two pieces of clothing. Happy to be out of some of the embarrassing outfit, he opens his next door and his face falls as he sees two coupons and it says gain two pieces of clothing. He’s quickly told to sit as he’s given his animal outfit back and the elves pat his head as they leave. Opening his last door the dual pies shoot out and cover his face.

Katie comes up and hands me a slip of paper with her numbers. Looking at them I turn the lights above them on and she walks to them. There is a noticeable lack of buzzing as the gameshow thought it would be best to let both of them rest even though both are still horny and dripping. The first blasts a stink cloud to her face and she seem to focus a bit more as the stink dissipates as the board flashes -200. Opening her second door confetti rains down showing 350 points! Now back in the black, she crosses her fingers and opens the last, but its just custard over her head.

Yoyo comes out and takes his turn. The first door is a familiar pair of scissors. He loses a piece of clothing and as the crowd laughs he goes to his next door. The board flashes and another rain of confetti comes down as 350 flashes on the board. Happy to get some points, but wanting to get a little more he hopes for the best, but only get a bucket dumped over him. At least it’s only warm water and he sits back down.

Sam comes up unbuzzing too. She also hands me her numbers and gets to work. Dripping in honey she grabs her door and pulls it quickly. A bucket of cold water pours over her clearing out some of the water leaving her cleaner although shivering. Lady Luck soon laughs back at Sam as her eyes go wide seeing the glitter covered bee. The crowd roars in laugher as a bucket of glitter is dumped over her and then a fresh wave of honey. Then a second bucket of glitter over her. Now sparkling in the stage lights she begrudgingly opens her last door. It says pie another player. The wheel is spun and it lands on Wampup as she drips some excess honey on it and pies him in the face.

Andrew comes to the spotlight and opens his 3 doors in quick succession. Lose one piece of clothes, lose two pieces of clothing, and lose two pieces of clothing. Hmm we’ve never had this happen. With you naked there’s nothing really to lose. I guess you get pretty lucky, but we do need to do something… The elves take their scissors and start going to town on your hair. At the end it looks like you were given a haircut by a blind barber.

Lastly and understandably is Ruby. As she waddles up and slowly opens the first door a bucker of water. It cleans her up a little, but mostly it just adds to the puffiness of the diapers. Slowly making her way to the next door a pie of pies smash into her face. Now down to her last door she is practically begging for some points, but is only met with a shopping coupon saying new outfit. The elves let her hang onto that as she’s led back and the final scores are shown.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:10 PM   #722
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default December- Results and Prizes

Well Ruby sometimes luck is just not on your side. Our points are as follow

Last place Ruby: 350
Sam: 500
Alex: 600
Wampup: 700
Jake: 950
YoYo: 1000
Andrew: 1250

And for our top 3 we have

Spoiler:
3rd place Jim: 1500

Spoiler:
2nd Place: Katie: 1550

and our big winner only 50 points ahead is

Spoiler:
1st place Becky: 1600

Well before we hand out Ruby's punishment we have a big choice for the winner.

I have 3 big prizes. One is a single regular whipped cream pie. if you pick the pie you get to pie me the host. This has been the only opportunity for me to get messy on the show.

I have a mystery envelope. This prize could be anything except the two prizes up here. So it could be a trip, it could be money, it could be something messy, who knows?

Or the third option is that all the players here, as I wave my hands to the rest of the clapping contestants watching the ceremony, get a loser punishment just like they ended up in last place and our audience volunteers get to help dish them out as a little thank you.

The other contestants slowly stop and stare our big winner.

So pick your prize winner.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-21-2021 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:33 PM   #723
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I'll post my round report in a bit, about the prize:

As the prizes are announced I pick up the envelope and tear it up not caring what it has. Then I pick up the pie as all of the contestants nod wishing to be giving that pie to Griffin themselves. I smile and then slam the pie... onto the button to give everyone a last place forfeit as I stick out my tongue at them.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 04:16 AM   #724
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

And so we come down to the last round. The wall of mystery. And what an eventful round it is. Everyone goes through their own choices and the consequences of them. Seeing my first door losing me clothing, I jump for joy. My hands are freed from my mitts and the bit is removed from my mouth. This means after I pick my doors I can take care of my stiff and leaky cock. But then to my horror my next door gives me back the lost clothing. The mitts and bit come right back and once again I am left unable to get relief. My last door opens and two thick creamy pies slap against my face. No points, but not last. I guess this could have ended worse for me. Of course another contestant manages to earn a pie to my face as well.

The prizes are brought out with punishments to come, and I feel pretty safe in the middle of the pack. That is until the prizes are explained. Everyone could get a punishment? Some part of me is terrified while another part of me waits with excited anticipation. And then she does it. Becky picks to give everyone a punishment. And I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us all.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 02:51 PM   #725
Yoyo Foxwell

So here it is, the last round - and I'm going to need a little luck in order to be sure I dodge last place. Lucky number 7th up to wall, trudging over under the spotlight, a nervous gulp as I approach my first door. I pull it open and see the scissors, not even bothering to turn around as I hear a snip at my back and the bra falls to the floor. The next door is my only priority, steeling myself and opening it with courage. 350 points! Good, this is what I need, but I'm going to need even more for a shot at winning. Now filled with a little confidence (and covered in a little confetti), I head to the last door. All I can do now is open it. A warm splash hits, and I know I've not gotten any more points. At least it's only water, which helps wash away some of the muck from previous games.

After each contestant has had their turn at the wall, I gasp in excitement seeing Becky offered the chance at some payback from the host - heart pounding in anticipation as she takes up the pie, then sinking like a brick when she slams it down on the button to punish the rest of us. I can only hope for mercy from here on out.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 07:38 PM   #726
Matildachi

laughs at the punishment for all player outcome.....happy but safe although messy and rather exposed in audience

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 09:35 PM   #727
whydiss

As i picked 3 lose clothing in a row, I instead get my haircut which doesnt turn out great.

As the winner looks to get payback on the host, they slam the pie right into the button to turn on all of us and make us face our messy doom...

Basically im going to get punished like I lost along with everyone else...

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:17 AM   #728
ClosingTag

It's a cold winters night and I find myself queuing up outside the studio for another episode of Blue Griffin's Messy Game Show. Its business as usual, typical security checks are carried out and my ticket is scanned. However this hasn't happened before. When I scan my ticket the security quickly bustle me off to the backstage area. I am strapped spread eagle to a circular target. Uh oh - whats happening here.

I see Blue Griffin walk past talking to a producer and grinning as he looks in my direction.

I could have been strapped to this target anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Either way the suspense was killing me. Suddenly music blares and I can hear Blue getting the audience cheering.

Next the curtain is raised and a spotlight shines bright in my eyes. It then dawns on me what is to come. I'm the first target, why oh why was Katie assigned to me. She's done very well and hit me four times. I feel warm apple pie fill my boxer briefs. I watch on thinking I've got away with just one volley of pies but my luck ran out. I'm wheeled out again as Jim steps up to take aim. Two chocolate pies hit me and my already stained shirt is pretty much ruined, luckily my hair managed to avoid any damage.

I spend the next round cleaning up best I can, missing out on the opportunity to give a Secret Santa gift. Before the end of the round the camera's cut to me and the other select audience members as we're stripped down to one piece of clothing. I'm left in just my boxer briefs with a messy outline left where my clothes were.

Looks like we're back involved this next round, as an elf I mange to catch three contestants and enjoying the opportunity to mess up Alex even more - sorry about the aphrodisiac gel though... The last few players are running head on at me and Corleone. I get ready to grab as many as possible to prevent them receiving any points. Now this is a moment I dreamed of but didn't quite expect it to be like this. My favorite player, the smoking hot Ruby is tripped and ends up flying into me and pinning me down. Good experience for me, not so much for Ruby as she gets no points.

I believe this will be my last involvement in the game show as the final round is often the mystery box game. Even if it was my last game I wasn't expecting it to be this cruel on me. I'm dressed up as the Easter Bunny. Bindings are fastened stopping me from standing up, having to hop around low to the ground like a bunny. The players seem to notice my restricted moment and they dart straight for me coating me in slime. I then retaliate looking to launch eggs at some of the players. I quickly regret this as two foam grenades are thrown at me covering me head to toe with foam.

The last round continues and my favorite Ruby doesn't have too much luck and she remains in dead last. Looks like she's in for a big punishment as its the final episode.... Hold on, shock twist as Becky is given a choice of prizes. She teases the audience and players hinting that she will pie the host. Instead she slams down the pie on the button that means all players will get a loser punishment! Oh I'm thankful to not be a player this month as it looks like everyone is in danger!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
ClosingTag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 03:52 PM   #729
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Epilogue pt 1

We’ll start with Sam and Katie. Both girl as washed clean and have their toys removed. They are lead out to a separate stage. In the center of the room is two sybians with a pussy and butt dildo sticking out of it. They are both are attached to lifts that allow them to elevate and move freely. Mati comes into the room now cleaned off too and is in a latex high waisted dominatrix outfit with breast cutouts showing off her luxurious breasts. She orders both girls on to each sybian. As both girls do Mati cuffs their hands to the side of sybian and their feet below. With a smile she pulls out a remote and pressing a button both girls gasp as a flood of jelly fills their pussy and then retracts into the machine. Mati struts over to a table grabbing a two pairs of nipple clips. She slowly struts back as both girls now realize that’s there’s a set of camera recording the whole scene. She attaches each pair to the girls nipples and then pressing another button watches them flinch as they vibrate simulating Sam’s nipples and then Katie’s. Moving the controls now Katie's seat moves up and forward as her dripping jelly filled pussy stops inches in front of Sam’s face. 

“Get to work. It will be your turn after she cums.”

Sam doesn’t have to be asked twice as she buries her face into Katie. As Katie moans in pleasure, her face is blinded as a pie smacks her in the face. At it does both the nipple clamps and the butt plug jolt to life for a couple seconds. Another smacks her in the face and again the devices come to life. Squirming more and more, a new feeling envelopes her as a pie smashes against her ass. The devices also buzz to life as it hits her butt. This process keeps repeating as finally Katie cums covering Sam’s face in jelly and cum. A wave of runny white icing pours over Katie as she settle into her after bliss haze. The sybians suddenly shift as Sam’s seat moves so her pussy is right in front of her face. Shaking off her head so she can see, Katie then takes her turn burying her creamy face into Sam’s pussy and the performance happens again with the pies hitting Sam’s ass and face stimulating her ass and nipples with each hit. As Sam cums she also receives a coating of runny icing. With the girls switching places again, Katie feels the dildo enter into her again and shoot another blast of mess until its leaking out of her. This time is seems to be chocolate pudding. Sam then goes to work as Mati keeps up the steady stream of pies and vibrations.

This goes on for three hours with time between each cycle to let the girls catch their breath and hydrate. The icing keeps coating their face and bodies sticking in their hair and body like a bukakke party. As the time runs out both girls slowly get off their seats and stretch their legs. Both girls are given a chance to shower off and get clean. Getting their clothes back on they stand in front of Mati. 

“I hope you had a good time. Now let’s see if it worked.”

Mati picks up two pie and throws each one into each girls face. As they impact both girls feel a buzzing sensation on their nipples, but are confused as they don’t have the clamps on. Then their knees buckle a bit as their pussies start to drip and pulse in building pleasure. Mati grins as both girl’s hands unconsciously move towards their crouches.

“Good. It look like our conditioning has paid off. Of course you’ll need to get mess dumped over you to cum. Well maybe… Or you might just need a one more pie.” She again struts over to a table and sets a single pie on the ground. As she walks away both girl dive at it and struggle on the ground neither wants the other to get it. Mati smiles and strips off her outfit. Grabbing a can of whipped cream, there’s a gleam in her eye as she makes a whipped cream bikini over her breast and pussy. If they’ll fight that much over a single pie, how much will they work for the cakes she has in the back.

“Oh girls!” She calls spreading her legs wide making sure the camera gets a good view as both rush over…
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-23-2021 at 09:05 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 12-23-2021, 03:53 PM   #730
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Epilogue pt 2

Yoyo and Wampup are both sent out and directed to different stage. Inside is what could be described as an science laboratory. From a glass observation deck a now freshly washed, groomed, and immaculately dressed Clothing Tag in a crisp shirt and pants under a white lab coat.

"Ah good. Both of our subjects are here. Please follow my assistants instructions." A pair of stage hands in nurses outfits directed them to showers where they we able to clean off and strip out of their outfits. Strapping them down eagle spread to two examination table the nurse said "Now it's time for our mad doctor to go to work." Both contestants flinch as they see Clothing Tag work a control panel.

A collar with the word Precious and a collar with Cutie are placed on Wampup and Yo-Yo respectively as some gears click and lock them in place. “Now let’s see what animals we can make you into…” The nurses help unclip their legs as a diaper is brought over and slid up Wampup’s and Yoyo’s legs. Each of them are then flipped around and feel a nurse messing with their diapers. A bit of fur is brushed against their legs right before they feel a plug starting to be inserted into them. What they can’t see, but the many cameras streaming is there’s a split in the rear of the diaper perfect for allowing them to be plugged and diapered. Also each plug is hallow and has an exit to allow them to go naturally. Being flipped back over, neither of them can crane their necks to see their tail.

“Now let’s start with Wampup.” ClothingTag cackles playing up his part. A nurse fiddles with the front of Wampup’s diaper and brings out his dick through another slit in it. With a grin she attaches a sparkly pink Chasity cage over it and locks it. This ensures that the diaper won’t be coming off as his penis can’t be pulled back through the diaper while in the cage. A tube comes down and is inserted into the diaper. Thick heavy foam starts to fill the diaper making it swell to a round booty-licous shape. Satisfied a second tube is brought over. Shackles are attached to Wampup’s wrists and lift him so he’s dangling in air. The nurse turns a know and a thick black liquid comes out. What seems to be molasses with some thickener to make it extra sticky starts to coat his body. The nurses take extra pleasure to mix it Wampup’s hair and face as the coat his entire body. The coating over the diaper hides the fact he’s wearing it and just give the appearance of a sexy butt. Now dripping it the mess, the nurses take a second hose and he feels a stream of mess run down his back. Letting the hose retract, the nurses then slide on a pair of gloves and boots. The stickiness seems to almost seal them in place as Wampup realizes they don’t allow use of his thumb and have a built in wedge to prevent him from being able to stand. 

“Hmm. Why not mix it up a bit.” A button is pressed and something lowers behind Pup as the nurses take it and apply it to his body. “Perfect.” A mirror is borough down as Wampup looks at his body. He’s been made into a chicken skunk as he views the line of white down his back and mass of black feathers coating his body. His cage is still clearly on display as a nurse walks up to him. “We would have made your white streak an atomic wedgie, but couldn’t figure it out with the plug.” She then puts on a gas mask and add the finishing touch of GD artificial skunk spray over his body. He is then let go into an animal pen with a bowl to eat out of.

Yoyo is the given his mutation treatment. His penis isn’t borough out actually to start. Instead a false vagina is stuck on the front of his diaper. He is given the same foam treatment with his diaper, but then is given a different animal treatment. A nurse places a bra on him before sealing the clasp shut. Then start to coat him in marshmallow fluff also gleefully mixing in to their hair and face. He feels a headband slide onto his head sticking in place as the fluff attaches to it as do a similar pair of gloves and boots that are put on him. Then a spraying of something from a second tub is applied over his body. “Hmm, not exactly a prize winner though.” A inflating sound is heard as Yoyo notices the bra is blown up into two large pink breasts. A nurse smiles as she gives them a quick once over in pink glitter along with the false vagina. As a mirror is brought down Yoyo hears “That’s one foxy cow.” as he sees he’s been made into a fox cow mutant with fox ears and tails, but a cow body with spot and “udders”. He is also lead to a pen with a food dish.

Each of them are forced to walk around their pen and eat 3 separate meal from their bowls, but are forced to moo and cluck before they get hear a bell to receive their a meal. As people watch and take pictures they are even allowed snacks by doing a simple set of tricks. Once they have served their time, they are allowed to go back inside and be “reverted”. They are cleaned off, have their toys removed, and are given their clothes back, but the collars are still left on.

“Oh those? They are permanently locked. You also get keep your bowls too. You’ll notice you only get hungry when you hear that bell from your collar and that will only go off when the level sensor detects you’re bent over and in proximity of the bowls. If you want a snack away from the bowl, just do those same tricks. Don’t you love pavlovian responses?”
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-23-2021 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-23-2021, 03:54 PM   #731
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Epilogue pt 3

Becky and Jim are both lead out of the studio and into another stage. A calliope is playing as the smell of the circus. Itchy in a ringmaster suit, bows and welcomes our two newest clowns to the show. "The button did say everyone was giong to get a punishment Becky" as she tries to protest them taking her away.

Tossing bucket after bucket of water at them to clean them off and then having them strip, they get new costumes for both of you. Too bad they only have female costumes left.

Becky's costume consists of a pair of poka dot bra and stretchy panties. A poka dot mini dress with a puffy trim. They also take time to shampoo her hair coloring it into a half bright neon green and half neon blue mess of curls into a pseudo fro. Clown shoes, clown makeup, and striped leggings to finish the look.

Jim's also gets a large bra and panties this time in classic red and pink hearts. As the bra is stuffed with large gunge balloons, he's given a short skirt with a stiff built in tutu that almost shows off his panties, frilly corset, and a sparkly crop top, his hair is shampooed neon pink and some extensions are tied in made into two braided loops. Clown shoes, clown makeup, and rainbow fishnets to make his look complete. The circus center rings light up indicating both should enter.

As Becky walks into the ring the small crowd immediately laughs as the clowns coming scrambling in hot on her heels already armed with pies. Without any warning 6 clowns pie her in the face one at a time each making sure they rub in in her face and up into her hair. But it's clear to her and the cameras the clowns are just getting started.

The loudly announce the best way to get a new customers is of course ice cream. Armed with a scoop and a big carton of ice cream and they look around for people to serve the ice cream to. The clowns laugh and say “Looks like your the only customer.” They then force a big scoop of ice cream in each bra cup, one in the back of Becky’s panties, one in the front, and finally two big scoops on top of your head. The clowns seem to think and take great pleasure watching her squirm from the cold and one of the clowns grins as he offers to help make some of it melt by walking behind her and give her a big wedgie. He then laughing makes you do a wedgie dance.

After a good long ten minutes the clown finally lets her stop dancing and then looks at her disappointed and say “Your almost the perfect ice cream treat that will attract plenty of customers, but you need a few more touches.” Those touches turn out to be chocolate and sprinkles. Three clowns approach her pantsing you and start squirting three full bottles of chocolate sauce all over her. They pay special attention to her embarrassingly exposed panty covered butt making sure it's just dripping with chocolate sauce and finally they force her to sit down. Only problem is they made her sit in a plate of sprinkles and her butt is covered in them. Wedgie the clown reappears grinning and grabs you out of the chair and makes you do the wedgie dance again for the crowds amusement twerking her now rainbow butt to the camera. Again they make you do the silly and humiliating dance for sixty full minutes before telling her it’s time to leave, but first they make her have to scream at the top of her lungs who she so everyone will know. Becky sees her title and yells they are "Sprinkle Butt the Clown" repeatedly for everyone to hear.

Meanwhile they start with the same idea pieing him six times. Blinded, he feels a clown trip him. Landing on his breast, they give off a clown horn honk making him blush. He suddenly feels fabric being strapped to his back. He can't see the saddle, but when the clown sits on his back he quickly figures it out. The stiff tutu built into the skirt stands vertical showing off his panties. Feeling the clown on him kick their legs up, they make him into a human space hopper as he bounces around honking all the way. Not wanting to help move, he quickly feels his panties yanked up into a wedgie and a swat on his butt with likely a pie as the clown uses the braids as reins.

Following the horse agility course, he's made to bounce into a muddy trail splashing mud over his face and cleavage. Reaching the first obstacle, he's made to bounce over a doll's size poles landing into a pit of perfumed glitter causing a cloud of it to arise upon impact into his face and over his body. A twitching in his loins triggers a realization that the perfume must mixed with the aphrodisiac. After repeated jumps and landings over the poles and into the mud and glitter, he's lead to the center of the ring. Now fully erect, the clowns shake their head as it won't do for a clown to be sporting that. They don't intent to stud you, so they bring back the ice cream, still cool, but melted. They offer him a chance to get relief by calling out his new name, "Princess Pony Butt, Best in Show." Yelling it out as loudly as possible, the clowns keep tipping the bucket closer and closer. Jim shakes his head as just about to cum, they dump the bucket over him and into his panties shrinking his member and cutting off his pleasure. The clowns, now in mockup judges outfits, raise cards with very low number's on them mocking his now reduced size.

They wash both of you off with a “fire hose” and allow both of you to change back into your clothes. Only then do you both realize that your hair hasn’t changed back color wise. The clowns laugh at this final practical joke telling you it won’t come out, fade, and their special shampoo stops hair growth so it won’t be possible to cut of in the future unless you want to be Bald-O the clown.
Full signature here!
Old 12-23-2021, 03:55 PM   #732
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Epilogue pt 4

Alex and Andrew are both directed out of the building and into another stage. As they walk in they see a fake colosseum, but with a wrestling arena in the center rather than your usual dirt arena. Corleone sits in the emperor's box dressed in a toga. The cameras in the stands are all pointed down ready to record. "Friends, audience, contestant's, lend me your views. We've got a fight, so let's skip the formalities."

Both Alex and Andrew are lead away and are changed into their gladiators outfit. A sports bra, a thong not hiding much of her crouch, and short studded skirt for Alex and a pair of swim jammers and rash vest for Andrew along with a haircut to help look more professional. They are both feel a painful jab in their butt cheek, but are just told it’s for the game. As both of them are re-introduced to the arena their hands are handcuffed behind their back. With a trumpet, two gates opened as a couple of figures came out, a pair of helpers in lion costumes, some more gladiators looking. They are all armed with mess and pies. Unarmed, they both try to escape.

As the game commences, Alex sprints right as a pie is tossed and slams into the right side of her face. Blinded in one eye she doesn’t see the pit open up as she falls into a freezing pit of melted ice cream.

The shriek distracts Andrew who had been successful avoiding tomato’s so far. Splud! A especially soft one hits his rear as he loses his balance without use of his hand. A pair of “lions” pounce on him as one quickly stuffs a cake in the rear of his jammers while the other uses his paws to give Andrew a messy wedgie.

Alex has finally gotten out of the pit of ice cream, but is met by a pair of gladiators, one with a sheet cake, one with a bolo. Throwing it it wraps around her ankles. Still standing up though, the gladiator walks up to Alex and snaps open the front clasp bra revealing her very stiff nipples from the ice cream. As the other sets the sheet cake down, the bolo gladiator smacks Alex’s butt and she tips over face and breast first into the cake.

Andrew finally getting up and escaping from the lions, sees Alex and decides maybe it would be better to try to work together. Yelling a battle cry as he runs over though, a lion gets in front of him and trips him. The bolo gladiator seeing Andrew coming before he had gotten tripped, flipped over Alex and watched in satisfaction as Andrew flying through the air lands face first into Alex’s cake covered breast.

Ripping off Alex’s skirt and Andrew’s vet the cameras can see both players penis enlarging with Alex sensitive’s breast and Andrew’s face in a pair of breast. The gladiators cut the bolo away and remove both sets of handcuffs, but then reattach one set cuffing both players together.

“Winner is the gladiators, but onto the main fight!” Corleone says pressing a button. A robotic version of himself walks out ready to fight. Extremely competitive, Corleone and his robot haven’t lost a match yet.

The robot starts of with a hose of re-fried beans as Alex and Andrew struggle to work together to avoid the spray, more or less pushing each other in front of the stream. Launching a couple pies and getting hits on Alex’s breast and Andrew’s face, they get met with another spray of mess this time cheese sauce. The landscape starts to change and desperate for cover they both dive behind some walls. It doesn’t help though as it seems to find them without being able to see them. Corleone directs the robot to catapult a volley of cotton balls over the wall covering their sticky bodies. Trying to go on the offensive the both race out armed with what they are able to crape off their bodies, but the moment they do a barrage of slime balloons and then a spray of sand as the machine vents some heat blowing a cloud of sand in their direction.

Sputtering and clearly out gunned, they try their best as Corleone continues to chase, mess, and laugh at them with his robot for the next couple of hours. Pasta and sauce, chocolate sauce, many pies, and so much more overs them over and over as it gets caked on them. As the game finally comes to an end it’s up to the emperor to decide their fate. As Corleone sees they did try and put on a show and the crowd did enjoy it, but holding out his hand he gives them a thumbs down as he can’t have his winning streak broken.

Both of them are lead off, uncuffed, and washed. As both of them are given their clothes back and walk outside a little girl runs up and throws a pie at them. Confused, the girl explains a new mobile app GD Mess! Tasks people to find and mess up people in real life. Her screen shows both of them in Augmented Reality with the words pie me over their heads in digital letters. A GPS dot shows their general location and what mess it wants players to use on them. It just started a few minutes ago. The both now realize what the crew member meant by that jab in the butt “was for the game” and that by losing, their chips were activated as they see other people coming closer armed with pies. It seems to be a very popular game… and the little girl says it will have a minimum of 10 years being downloadable.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-23-2021 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-23-2021, 03:57 PM   #733
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Epilogue pt 5

Jake is escorted out of the building and into another building. What can be easily described as a nursery, he's cleaned and stripped before being put into 3 puffy diapers, baby booties with built in spikes to prevent him from walking, gloves, a onesie, bonnet, pacifier strapped into place, and baby mitts too. He's pushed into the nursery and told one he completes all his time as a good baby he'll be let free. Meanwhile have fun with your play pal. He's surprise to see Emily dress in her own frilly outfit with an equal puffy layered diaper, bonnet, and pacifier, but not booties or gloves.

The first task is to crawl around picking up alphabet blocks and stack them them together. While Jake crawls back and forward and starts to slowly build his stack, but when his back is turned Emily changes the position of his blocks to spell a naughty word. Giggling she goes back to building her own stack. As both of them finishes a nanny compliments Emily and puts a gold start next to her name on a board. Walking over to Jake's the nanny takes one look at the word "Jake" has spelled and gasps.

"Naughty babies get a time out." she says. He's put into an overly babyish baby bouncer as his arms are clipped to the sides of it. Leaving him to bounce, Emily who now has free time, goes over to a cabinet, and pull out the snacks for the babies. Chocolate cupcake and lemonade. Crawling over she stands up and smiles.

Removing her pacifier she says "You made me cry when you all pied me in the game. Now I get some payback." She pours all the lemonade down the front of the diaper and then starts to shove some down the rear of the diaper and then smearing the rest over his face, but one of the cupcakes. Pulling on his legs she sets in off in the bouncer as he feel the mess smoosh over and over in his diaper. Going over to the changing table she opens some of the containers and switches them around. Going back to her play place, time passes as the nanny comes back. "Diaper check." she calls out. Emily showing she's dry for once, is given another gold star, is given a cupcake and lemonade from the cupcake. As she walks over to Jake she again gasps seeing the mess over his face. 

"Did someone be a rude piggy and breakout of their bouncer to eat all the goodies?"

"I think he messed his diaper too." Emily calls out.

Seeing the brown leak out, the nanny pulls Jake out of the bouncer and strips off two of the diapers. Giving him a very long and powerful spanking, she then takes him to the changing table. Cleaning him and putting on another diaper, she shakes the container of baby powder, only to step back as the lid falls off and a full container of fart powder is poured into the diaper. As the smell starts to permeates the room, the nanny quickly tapes the diaper shut trapping the scent inside the diaper. Checking the bottle she sees the smell will dissipate after a while, but for now no more diaper changes. Still needing to punish him, she redresses him and sets him facing the corner and tapes him to the chair. As she allow Emily to have free time one more time, the nanny leaves. Emily grins once more eating her snack in delight as Jake stews in his stinky smelling diaper. Finished, she walks over to the arts and crafts corner and starts to finger paint, but she gets board and turns to Jake as she eyes a new canvas. She dumps paint after paint over him, draws on him, rips the back of his romper to show off his diaper, and then for good measure adds a carton of glitter glue in his hair. As she finishes the Nanny catches her and sticks her into the baby bouncer as she releases Jake giving him Emily's three gold stars.

Washed and back into his normal clothes, he walks away, but as he bends over to tie his shoes, Emily chuckles. The words "Stinky Butt" along with two fart noises have been written on his lower back tramp stamp style unknown to him. Shame she couldn't read the words on that fancy marker that said "Tattooing ink. Permanently applies on skin."
Full signature here!
Old 12-23-2021, 04:00 PM   #734
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Epilogue pt 6 and ending.

Well Ruby it looks like you won’t be getting punished alone, but we need to redeem your new outfit too. A full body catsuit is brought out stripping Ruby down to just her diaper and bra wedgie, it is slowly put on Ruby. Accentuating her now massive diaper, I say don’t worry as I pull down a tube and insert it into the suit. Thick liquid starts to fill the suit and puff her body out. Her legs thicken and as the weight builds up and pools around her diaper she eventually falls backwards and on to her butt landing on a cart she didn’t notice was wheeled out. The catsuit, now stretchy and fat instead of form fitting, keeps getting filled more and more like a balloon until it reaches the neckline. “We’re not done yet though, but first some protection. A pie is applied to her face and something is pressed onto her head. Then something seems to be sprayed over her immobile body.

Not being able to move her arms, Ruby feels the cart moving somewhere and stop. Then warmth. Not burning as the cream on her face and whatever was put on her head seems to keep it off her skin. After waiting and feeling the cart move again, her eyes are cleared off and is shocked to see she is now baked into a cake. Trying to move her arms, nothing happens as I explain that the inside of her catsuit was filled with cake batter and has now been cooked to perfection as has her outside which was also coated in batter. The cast the descends on her and starts to decorate her face, hair, and the outside cake as she’s helpless to stop them. Drawing boobs and writing a big “THANK YOU CONTESTANTS, AUDIENCE, AND EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS SHOW A SUCCESS!” on the cake. Dusting it with editable glitter, I bow and invite everyone to have a piece as we bring the show to a close.

“I can’t thank you enough for those who participated, those who commented, and even those that just silently read what was happening. I know it will be missed, but I do hope everyone had a fun time even though we had some growing pains from time to time. I do want to give an extra thank you to Imaginativename for taking the time to host in June when I was busy. Thank you, thank you, and I hope all of you have had a great time playing. Goodbye and happy holiday. May 2022 bring you all that you want and more.”

Walking off stage, I see the mystery prize envelope that Becky tore in half. Picking it up and pulling out the paper inside, I put it together to read

“Together design a gameshow round or loser forfeit for the host to complete.”

Crumbling it up into a ball and tossing it in the trash, I chuckle. “Good thing they didn’t pick that.”
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-23-2021 at 06:32 PM.
The following 10 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay