Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
SlimBiGuy

Male Cum Fries

Had a fun idea for a dare, thought I’d share it. It’s for guys only, obviously.

WARNING: If you open the Spoiler below, you MUST do the dare! It contains public elements and cum eating. If either of these are in you limits (or if you are currently in chastity or on denial), turn back now!

If you do the dare, please share your experience in the thread! If you read the dare, but don’t go through with it, you must PM me for punishment.

Spoiler:
Go to a local fast food restaurant or burger joint. Your choice, but make sure it’s a place that has those little plastic cups for pumping ketchup into, the ones with lids you can put on them. Walk into the restaurant and grab one of those sauce cups and a lid. Take it into the bathroom.

In the bathroom (you can use a stall, but you don’t have to hehe) masturbate until you cum into the sauce cup. Make sure you get every last drop into it, then put the lid on.

Now go back into the restaurant and order some fries. Take your fries to a table in plain sight, and get your special dipping sauce out! You must eat the whole cup of cum by dipping your fries into it like ketchup, right there in the middle of the restaurant. And if you run out of fries before the cup is empty, you must lick the cup clean right there at the table.

Last edited by SlimBiGuy; 06-07-2018 at 11:03 AM.
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to SlimBiGuy for this post:
Old 06-10-2018, 02:49 PM   #2
Rtslave

Excellent dare but my local fast food places don’t have those little cups! I’ll have to improvise.
Kik rkt89

Slave to all on getdare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...86#post2254186
Rtslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #3
SlimBiGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtslave View Post
Excellent dare but my local fast food places don’t have those little cups! I’ll have to improvise.
Improvise away, as long as the meat of the dare stays the same! So far no one has been brave enough to try this at all, so if you end up giving it a go, let us know how it went!
Old 06-10-2018, 03:04 PM   #4
CandyIta

Send a message via Yahoo to CandyIta

I done. I felt every eye on me when I eating fries... It was alot exciting. My dick was very hard until I doing. Thanks for the task
yahoo [email protected]
my dick https://dirtycode.io/53Q03

Likes: masturbation, semi/hidden public, online public, car/driving, masturbation/orgasm control and denial, light anal, clothespins, mild pain, ice, shower, dice dares, pics (no face), pee, cum, edging, food, pee drinking, cum eating

Limits: face, messy, scat, diapers, pet play, full public, heavy pain, loud, spanking, wedgies, shaving
CandyIta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:17 PM   #5
SlimBiGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyIta View Post
I done. I felt every eye on me when I eating fries... It was alot exciting. My dick was very hard until I doing. Thanks for the task
Awesome!! Good job!
Old 06-14-2018, 06:19 AM   #6
cumontongue

This sounds like a fun dare, and I intend to do it next time I am at one of these places!

PM me "Eat it, MJ" and the next time I cum I will eat it.

PM me "Expose Yourself, MJ" and the next time I leave my house, my penis will be hanging out for the first 69 seconds

*The photos limit may be violated if I offer to violate it.
cumontongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:30 AM   #7
SawyerSays25

I just did the task. Walked in and got the cup and went to the restroom right away. I decided to make it more fun and not go in a stall. Was hoping to get caught but no one came in as I was collecting my special sauce.

My jizz almost filled the cup completely. I went to register to order and then got the fries and sat down at a table next to the condiment bar. Pretty high traffic area. I began to eat and dip my fries. No one said anything I saw people looking but no comments.

Unfortunately due to so much cum and not enough fries I ended up having to lick out the cup. It was definitely interesting task. I have never ate my own cum before and it actually made me horny doing it in the restaurant.

Creative task. Thank you
SawyerSays25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 02:02 PM   #8
Erad01

This sounds really good, gonna attempt to do it tomorrow lunch time. I'll report back with how it goes

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:31 AM   #9
Erad01

Okay so I completed this Dare yesterday. I went into the restaurant and went over to the sauce counter. It didn't have any of the plastic cups with lids, but it did have some without lids so those would have to do. I took one into the toilet with me, masturbated and eventually shot a load of cum straight into the container. I waited in the toilet for about 10 minutes, looking at pictures and videos of other people eating their own cum to get me back into the mood, and then I picked up my cum container and took it with me into the restaurant. I ordered a portion of fries as requested, sat down at a table and placed my cum sauce next to the fries. I then ate all of the fries by dipping each one into my own cum, being sure to get a decent amount of cum on them before I ate them. After the fries were finished, I only had a very small amount of my cum left in the container, which I quickly licked up.
While I was using my cum as dipping sauce I did get a look from one guy and one girl, who were probably wondering what kind of sauce I had chosen

Overall I really enjoyed this Dare, it was great so thanks for posting it. I hope you enjoyed my report, and look forward to any more dares you might have.

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:50 PM   #10
SlimBiGuy

SawyerSays25 and Erad01, you guys ROCK! Great job!

Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum eating, food, humiliation, public, risky