Old 03-10-2018, 04:32 AM   #31
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Here my report for Friday - Day 54 / 21

When I got dressed in the morning I realized that I had no clean panties, since I forgot to wash them . All I had was the thong that Mistress bought me in January, so I placed it in the vestibule to put it on after Mistress would have removed the belt.

But Mistress refused that I'll wear this to school. This lingerie is just for special occasions. Wear something else. Sorry Mistress, I don't have any. I forgot to do the laundry. Then you should wear your your belt or go commando. I shook my head. Please, don't make me do this. Mistress slid her hand between my legs and grinned. Then we'll need to find something more fitting for this wet pet. She looked at my closet, grinned and grabbed my white swimsuit (that one that get see-through when wet). When I think about how wet you are, this should be fitting. Put it on.

It was so tight that the pad doesn't really fit in, so I put it in my warm leggings. I must confess, it felt good how smooth the swimsuit was wrapping around my body and clung to my cunt. I taped my nipples, so they wont poke trough my clothes and we went to school. Everything went well.

Till I had to go to the toilet.
Mistress smiled as I pulled down my pants because my pubes were clearly visible trough the damp piece of clothes that sticking at my cunt. But when I wanted to pull it aside so I could pee, Mistress stopped me. Oh no, you're not just pulling it aside. You wear it instead of panties, so you will pull it down like panties. But if I want to pull it down I have to undress. Tja. If you don't want to remove it, pee through it or don't pee at all. First I hesitated, but then I nod, took a deep breath and removed my sweater and shirt. I was well aware of my revealing suit as I handed my clothes to Mistress. I was a bit scared as I slowly peeled out of my swimsuit, which pulled strings of juices to my cunt.

Till I was done, the wet spot had cooled and felt kinda nice at my warm crotch as I dressed myself.
And when I had to pee again during the second break I didn't hesitate any more

When we came home my niece was already waiting, so I had no chance to undress, get belted and dress again. Mistress was positive that I had enough self control not to do something stupid, but she stayed with me to make sure

Shortly after my niece got picked up I went to the vestibule and undressed myself. The whole crotch area of my swimsuit was soaked. Just after I put on my belt Master came home.
Because it was the third week I was belted he had a present to celebrate - an anal chain with four golf-ball size beads - I was allowed to enter three of them in my ass.

Because I still have to do my enema-punishment Master removed the belt again and I got filled with 1,5 litres lukewarm milk - I never had that much before and it, so it got really hard in the end and I leaked a bit

After I released the mess and got washed Mistress lubed my ass and the beads.
The I had to push them in my ass, but to make it more challenging Master decided to make me earn every single one.

I had to drink a glass of water, edge, put one bead in and wait a minute, drink another glass of water, edge again and pull it out. Then I had to drink two glasses of water, edge and put one bead in, edge two times and put the second one in, wait two minutes, drink two glasses of water, edge two times and pull one bead out, edge again and pull the second one. Well, for the third bead you can guess.

When I put the third bead in I needed to pee so bad. Master, may I got to the toilet? If you are done with this task you may get your piss bucked. If you can't hold it during this task you will get a paddling.

I tried my best, but when pulling the second bead I just couldn't hold it any more, I was on all fours, three beads hanging from my ass and pissing myself. So I had to get the last one out kneeling in a lake of my piss, where I got my paddling too.

After I cleaned the mess and Master cleaned me I got belted again.
Because I spend most of the day without it I now have to wear it the whole weekend, without the sweet release in between. Let's see if I can handle it.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.438

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 03-10-2018, 04:47 AM   #32
subDanni

Thank you for the update. I really like the anal beads and pee part.

Spoiler:
Maybe use your mouth and tongue to clean up the mess next time!
:p
subDanni is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 03-12-2018, 03:21 PM   #33
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

this makes for great reading indeed! Just to make sure: are you still allowed to decide when you do the laundry? I would say that you'd have to get mistresses permission to do so and that you'd have to have your panties (clean or not) always spread out on the table in your room. In that way, also your mistress may require you to re-wear your underwear when you deserve it ;-)
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:54 PM   #34
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
this makes for great reading indeed! Just to make sure: are you still allowed to decide when you do the laundry? I would say that you'd have to get mistresses permission to do so and that you'd have to have your panties (clean or not) always spread out on the table in your room. In that way, also your mistress may require you to re-wear your underwear when you deserve it ;-)
Thank you
Sorry to disappoint you, but Master insist that I keep the flat clean and tidy, so I don't have a "panty-table" and have to do the laundry if necessary. Mistress liked the idea of forcing me to wear my swimsuit till it not just smells but stinks like wet cunt. I'm just not sure about the hygenic reasons.

As told before I spend the whole weekend in the chastity belt.
On Saturday we went grocery shopping, which made me well aware of the belt since it was the first time I wear it outside - I had the feeling everybody was staring at me and I felt very uncomfortable.
We were even running into two girls from my class and after that I just needed to get out of the store. It was just too much for me

Master and I went to his car and get in the back seat (because the rear windows were tinted) and he comforted me. He apologized that he had brought me in this crowded place first and not to a more quiet one for the first time. But he was watching me and other people around, nobody seemed to notice what was going on, even the girls from my class.
You can't imagine how embarrassed I felt but knowing that he was there for me imediately means a lot for me. But I keept staying in the car.

On Sunday we [Master, Mistress and me] had a walk in the forest and because the weather was not that nice nobody else was there. That made it pretty easy for me.
Nevertheless I was happy that I could remove the belt in the evening, even it was just or a short time before getting belted again for the night. It felt very nice feeling the water running through my bush.

Maybe you have noticed that I don't complain about my pubes any more. Not because I got used to it or even trimmed, but Master told me that this won't bring me anywhere and the next time I'll whining about the itch he'll cover my cunt in Tiger Balm before locking me. Maybe I would like that more.
So, I'll endure it.

The smell of my two days unwashed cunt was not half as bad as I feared, thankfully it was more a scent of wet cunt than old pee. Wiping my ass is still a bit difficult, but according to Master, I managed pretty well :-).

My horniness was easy to handle the last days. But yesterday it just ambushed me while making dinner. I was chopping carrots when my cunt jumped into overdrive without any warning. I gasped in surprise and had to hold myself to the worktop. When my legs stopped shaking my juices already oozed from the holes in the belt while my clit throbbed violently. Now I truly understand the purpose of this belt, every single nerve in my cunt craved to be touched and without this unyielding piece of metal I would have jumped every phallic object in sight. It amused Master to see me like a bitch in heat again and he really seemed to enjoy my agony.

Today morning (day 59 / 26 ) Mistress gazed at my juicy cunt and decided that I need one of the thick pads. But, because it would ad too much pressure to my sensitive parts she didn't put it in my panties but in my tights. So I stained the panties with the cute flower pattern with my juices. Mistress asked me if I was watering the flowers - how demeaning

When we came home my panties were soaked, so Mistress decided that it won't any difference now and just closed the belt while I was still in them. I had to asked Mistress every time I needed to pee and caring like Mistress is, she made sure that I stayed well hydrated.

Well, also today was Steak & BJ day.
So after cleaning the flat I made sure that Master will notice how much I love him. I fried a steak (just with salt and pepper), green beans and some potatoes with rosemary. Mistress and me just made a schnitzel, but the trimmings were the same.

When we had eaten I made sure that he could enjoy the rest of the day.
But while I sucked him, Mistress poked my butt hole through the panties which made me shiver. Master told her to be careful because the belt would fit her too if she pushes me to far - if I hadn't my mouth filled with cock I would have grinned .
After Master was done I got unbelted and was finally able to remove my drenched panties. The belt feels a bit better now, because it's not sticking directly at my cunt.

So, almost 2 month without an orgasm make me burst into a trembling, horny mess without warning, but I had some really nice days and Master thinks that I made a big step forward by leaving the save flat while wearing the belt. But the experience in the supermarket showed me that I have a long way to go till I become a real denial slut. The future will show if I'm worthy.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 03-17-2018, 03:23 PM   #35
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Well, looks like you are making great progress with going outside, even if a confrontation with school people was a bit of a hard start. I loved the idea of your mistress to wear the pad between your panties and leggings. How nicely humiliating that must have been ;-).

looking forward to hearing how you are doing now ;-)
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 03-17-2018, 09:16 PM   #36
John M
getDare Sweetheart

I believe you have a mistake in your last post - you wrote "...leaving the save flat..." should be safe flat
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to John M for this post:
Old 03-18-2018, 09:21 PM   #37
Born2BaSissy

Keep it up, doing good
Born2BaSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Born2BaSissy for this post:
Old 03-23-2018, 06:41 PM   #38
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Thank you for encouraging me.

Well, it's been ten days since I posted my last entry (sorry for kept you waiting) - time really flies when you are busy with studying. But also it didn't happened much last week, beside that I'm really horny most of the time and was kept in my belt for the whole weekend again.

Mistress had the same thoughts as ltakltak. I have to wear the pads now outside of my panties and it is embarrassing to feel how quick the cotton gets soaked or see the wet spot growing every time I use the toilet. It's the best evidence of what I am: A filthy pet with a dripping wet cunt - a bitch in heat.

On Thursday (day 67 / 34) Master washed me and granted me one edge during the shower. I moaned and told that I could enjoy this all day. He whispered in my ear that I should be careful what I wish for. I didn't know what he mean, till Friday when I came home.
I undressed and expected to be belted, but when I wanted to pull down my soaked panties Mistress told me to stop. Because of what I said yesterday I would be kept at the edge today.
The instructions Master gave her were clear:
She could do whatever she liked (except for making me cum, shave or damaging his property) to make me beg to be belted when Master comes home.

First I got 25 spankings on my covered cunt for staining the panties - for every pair of underwear I stain I'll get 50 more slaps from now. Then she pulled a second pair of panties (of course Mistress was choosing the thinnest panties I own) over the first one and placed a bullet vibe in them, buzzing at the lowest setting. After that she pulled my labia till the vibe with the panties nestled nicely between them and I had to do my daily tasks. Of course she didn't place it directly at my clit, but still the vibrations were clearly noticeably. And I had more than six hours in front of me before Master came home . Then Mistress clamped my nipples, but put the chain behind my neck, and collared me. Now I was properly prepared for the afternoon.

Well, I started with preparing lunch (still one of the few times I'm allowed to stand upright). Every step I took or every time I closed my legs I pressed my labia tight to the vibe, so I ended by standing with my legs wide apart. But it was nothing compared to when I had to crawl on all fours. My labia kept rubbing between my thighs and the vibe, which made really, really horny. Plus because the chain was behind my neck it was constantly pulling my nipples.
Also munching from my bowl made me "presenting" my genitals and didn't take long till a dark spot formed the second pair.

Mistress stopped the vibe, removed it and gave me the well deserved 50 spanks on my cunt. Then she gave me the third pair and placed the vibe in it, but now it was buzzing at the second lowest speed, which made eating a bit harder.
After lunch I asked for permission for using the toilet, of course in the proper position - seiza-style, knees apart, hands on my knees, head down and polite voice. Mistress supervised me as usual while I did my humiliating piss in the bucked, but I was thankful to escape the merciless vibe for few minutes. As I pulled down my panties I was, well, not shocked, but very surprised how wet I was .

After that was done it was time for doing our homework, which is the only time I'm allowed to use a chair. But the vibe had slipped down a bit and I was almost sitting on it which made me jump because I was rushing towards the edge. So I was quite thankful as the wet spot appeared on my panties, even that means that my cunt got another 50 spanks. But the vibe was put in the right place afterwards, even it was now put on a higher speed.

During the homework I start shivering and my teeth were rattling because I got so horny. I was panting while talking and got interrupted by a deep moan. As my hips start to buck Mistress switched off the vibe. I put my head on the table. Close? I nod, biting my lower lip. Yes Mistress. You know that you have to tell me, right? Yes Mistress. If you cum Master won't have any mercy, on both of us. She pulled my chain. I don't care if you got disciplined, but I don't want to be punished because his stupid pet can't behave. She pulled my chain again. Look at me. Next time you get close, raise your hand. Yes Mistress. Also I needed another pair of panties. If you keep using up panties at this speed you won't have any left for the weekend. Oh right, you won't need them. After I got my fifth pair and next 50 slaps she switched the vibe back on, again a notch higher. Can you handle this? I gasped, but nod.
Mistress had to switch the vibe off for three more times till we were done with the homework.

After that we had bit more than three hours left till Master comes home - Mistress made sure that these were spend properly. While I emptied my bladder Mistress put two towels on the sofa, so I could face the TV and put in my old USB-device. Before I laid down Mistress removed the clamps from my nipples which got really sensitive and I was allowed to remove the panties. I laid on my back so I could see my messy "jungle" and the TV through my legs. The first video was about a girl that masturbates, edges and denies her orgasm for almost one and a half hour. Well, I have to say: I edged way more often than the girl in the video , but she came in the end, me not .
The next videos were mostly between 5 and 15 minutes and had all kings of content. Spankings, forced orgasms (mostly Asian girls, yay) and lezdom - well everything I like. Mistress used the vibe (so I could focus on my nipples only) and took really good care of my cunt. She brought me so close few times that I was afraid of tipping over the edge. I moaned so loud that Mistress had to gag me and my cunt twitched like crazy. I think my pelvic muscles will be sore tomorrow.

When Master came home I wasn't begging to be belted, but just because Mistress almost teased me stupid. Also, my back hurt a bit because I kept laying a bit bend. When Master stood in the door it took me a while to realize and remember to greet Master in properly.
He ordered me to the big mirror in the sleeping room so he could inspect my body.
As I took the position I had the chance to look at myself. I looked disgusting: heavy blushing, my cheeks and neck covered in my drool, the hair at my labia (which were dark and swollen) was a nasty wet mess while the hair on my mons were glued by my dried juices, but I could feel that my ass was dripping with my fluids at the same time.
Wow, you really are a filthy pet. I muffled trough my gag. Thank you Master. Have you thanked your Mistress already? No, Master. Then you better do. I nod, crawled back to the living room and kneeled in front of Mistress. I hoped it wouldn't take too long.
She stood up, removed my gag and pulled down her pants. I smirked as I noticed the wet spot in her panties. What are you grinning at you stupid bitch? Stay. Then I had to put on my panties (not the clean ones) and put the vibe in it again. If you need to stop, raise your hand. I nod. Let's see if you can bring me to orgasm before you reach the end. As the vibe started I began eating her out.
Of course I didn't managed it - I was just to worked up and had to stop her two times. But Master took the paddle and made sure that the breaks didn't get too boring. Also I got 50 spanks for making the spelling mistake - thank you "John M".
As my ass slowly turned red I could feel that I was leaking through the panties.
Finally Mistress reached her climax and I was at my final edge too, I couldn't handle one more. I kneeled there, my head on the floor and raised my hand. What do you think, are you ready to be put back in your belt? I just nod. My whole body was trembling as Master pulled the buzzing vibe out of my slick panties. Good girl.

I almost jumped out of my panties directly into the belt. I didn't even washed myself, because having the warm pulsing water, Masters soapy hands and then the rubbing towel at my sensitive parts seemed to be worse than having my dirty cunt belted.
Because I cooperated so nicely I got a reward. This evening I was the one who gave Master pleasure. He told me that my blowjobs really had improved since I'm kept in denial.

Well, that was my day (and the last ten days). Thank you.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Last edited by Pet Ra; 03-25-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 03-24-2018, 03:24 PM   #39
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Looks like you have got yourself an additional nickname: stains ;-)

This was one of the most interesting reports you did, and I absolutely loved reading it.

Last edited by ltakltak; 03-24-2018 at 04:14 PM. Reason: error
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 03-24-2018, 05:32 PM   #40
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Looks like you have got yourself an additional nickname: stains ;-)

This was one of the most interesting reports you did, and I absolutely loved reading it.
Thank you, Master told me that I had to put some efford in it because I didn't post for ten days. And for the new nickname: I'm happy with "puddles"

As we [Master, Mistress and me] were in bed we talked about the day - what I liked (that I finally could touch myself again), what I didn't like (that the spankings were done to my covered cunt) and how well Mistress were teasing me. Also I was allowed to sleep in bed last night

Well, today (68 / 35) I could hardly walk - Master told me that I waddle like a duck that shit her pants

Nevertheless we went for a walk in the woods. Like the last times I had to wear my collar and the leash throught the sleeve of my jacked. As I got dressed in the vestibule Master sniffed and bend to my crotch. Ugh! Pet, you stink. You stink like a filthy cunt. Well, it fits her, because that's what she is. Master and Mistress nodded to each other and looked at me. What are you waiting for? Put some pants on, or do you want to get walked in nothing but your belt? I blushed and hurried to got dressed.

As we got to the woods the parking space was almost full. Looks like many people had the same idea and I had the feeling that some were taking an closer look at me - I guess / hope that it was just because of my walking.

In the evening I asked Master if I had permission to take a bath. It got denied . You are a cunt and now you smell like a cunt.

Well, tomorrow I have to tease my nipples again and if I do well I'm allowed to take a bath. I will make sure that I earn it.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Last edited by Pet Ra; 03-26-2018 at 01:31 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 03-25-2018, 08:01 AM   #41
subDanni

Thanks for updates

Loved the part were you almost got yourself and mistress in trouble
subDanni is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 03-27-2018, 03:37 PM   #42
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 72 / 39

My weekend went pretty average. As written we went for a walk on Saturday and on Sunday it was planed that I continue with my nipple training. Master told me that if I perform well, I can have a nice hot bath in the evening. I could have even done it without my chastity belt.

But I got to impatient and asked on gD - the permission have been granted by "Highheelsissybitch" under the condition I fulfil a dare, given by him. Master and Mistress were furious because I asked without their notice and told me to do the dare.
I had to dress up in my red thong and red shelf bra, put toothpaste on my nipples and clamp them. I misunderstood and wiped the toothpaste before putting on my nipple chain. So, I failed and at the moment I'm waiting for my punishment for failing.

Master and Mistress told me to put on jeans, shirt and my jacket and took me for a walk. I was still wearing my sexy underwear and my nipple chain. We went for a nice walk through the woods.
When we came home the collar was put on the other way, so the ring for the leash was in my neck. The leash itself run through my legs and was connected with the chain. So I had a constant pulling on my nipples and rubbing between my legs.

In the evening I was chatting with "Master_scorpio" and told him about my failure. He gave me a short funishment - I had to undress completely, then kneel in floor with wide legs open and clamped my nipples all for ten minutes. Thank you for that.
Mistress made sure that the clamps were extra tight and while kneeling there I could smell my filthy cunt all the time. He promised me a bigger punishment during the week.

When it was time for bed Master removed my collar and washed my cunt roughly with soap and cold water before I had to wash the belt and the messy leash with warm water. Then I got put back in it and took a shower, with warm water too .

In bed Master asked me about the day and I apologized because I realized how disrespectful I had been and truly deserve a punishment for my behaviour. Master told me that he and Mistress will made sure that I "learn to love the belt".

On Monday morning Mistress edged me before I had to put on my panties. I was afraid that she would choose one of the thinner panties and was really relieved as she handed me my grey cotton panties because they are thicker.
Nevertheless they were stained when we came home, so she gave my cunt 50 good slaps through it before edging me two times. Then I was allowed to remove them and put on my belt. The rest of the day was just normal.

Today morning Mistress edged me again before putting on my panties (it was the ones with the cute flower pattern again) and edged me twice as we came home after she gave me 50 slaps again for making a mess in them. When Master came home I greeted him at the door as usual. He told me to go to the bathroom because it was time for my enema again. I lost a bit count, I guess it's the 7th.

After I got the 1 litre of lukewarm milk I got plugged and had to thank Mistress for taking so good care of me. I noticed that she start to grow a cute blonde triangle on her mons - it really fits her

She buried my face in her slit till I gasped for air and my nose, mouth and chin was covered with her wetness. After that Master ordered me to the bathroom and removed the plug. Then I got rinsed and belted again.
And now I'm heading for bed

Because I asked on gD for permission now I have to ask on gD for punishment - so feel free to PM me your tasks. I'll send a report and also put it in my blog.

Thank you

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 03-28-2018, 11:33 PM   #43
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Wow!!! I just found this thread and I am blown away on how detailed the experiences are. I must say you explain it well. As said above, Good Job and Keep it up!.

One note though, in your last entry, I was wondering what mons was. (you were talking about your Mistress' cute blonde triangle towards the end on the entry). I may be mistaken but that seems like a spelling error. If I'm mistaken then I apologize.

I will try and follow this as it is very interesting!

- Kat

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tbrmgfh for this post:
Old 03-29-2018, 12:47 AM   #44
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrmgfh View Post

One note though, in your last entry, I was wondering what mons was. (you were talking about your Mistress' cute blonde triangle towards the end on the entry). ...
Thank you.

With "mons" I mean the mons pubis

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 04-03-2018, 08:58 AM   #45
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Hi folks, I hope everyone had some nice Easter holidays :-)

Friday (Day 75 / 42)
Enema 01 / 20

When I got up, I made breakfast and after we had eaten Master ordered me to the bathroom.
First he gave me a nice enema because I still had to do the enema-dare. I got a bit sloppy with that and lost count, that's why Master decided that I start again. So I added an "enema-counter

Master filled me with 1,5 litres and plugged me.
While the pressure was slowly building inside I brushed my teeth and Mistress clamped my nipples afterwards. After 15 minutes I was allowed to release the enema and manages to clench my ass just enough to get the plug out without leaking something . I was kinda proud and Master complimented me for it.

After I got rinsed with another litre, Master removed my chain and told me to get a shower. I was even allowed to do so without the belt - Mistress made sure that I got extra clean between the legs. When I stepped out of the shower Master dried me, bend me over and caressed my buttocks. I closed my eyes as I saw Mistress holding my clit-pump.

But it was Master who carefully lubed my clit and then pumped it slowly. Normally it takes less than 30 seconds till my clit is sucked into that narrow tube. Now I had to make so much breaks that it took several minutes and I was moaning so loud that Mistress decided to gag me.

When I was crawling back to the living room I had to stop. I got so fucking horny.
The tube was dangling back and forth which felt like my clit got wanked. This made my cunt throb so violently that I ended laying on my back in the corridor, holding the tube upright while I could feel my juices oozing between my ass cheeks. Master stood over me and looked down on my body, shaking his head. "Pathetic."
After 30 minutes Master opened the valve and as my clit shrunk and slipped out of the tube I start shaking. I could feel nothing but this swollen, throbbing knob between my legs.

When I was able to get up again Master removed the gag, so I could lick up the mess I made on the floor. Then I sanitized the tube and headed back to the living room. Oh, look who finally decided to join us. Sorry Mistress, I got so... Yeah, yeah, I'm not interested in your excuses, come on bend over the stool.
Because I asked on gD and not my owners for permission to remove my belt for one hour per day during Easter I got 75 medium spankings, because it was my 75th day in denial. I counted every single one loud and afterwards I could feel a finger poking my genitals.
Pet, maybe we should get you some doggy diapers for bitches in heat, because that's what you are. A horny bitch. I just nod. Stand up. Then Mistress draw a red line next to my belly button and Master a blue one a bit above my pubes before he handed me my white swimsuit. For now, put this on. Thank you, Master. I gasped as my clit brushed against the fabric.
Then I had to get on all fours again, but with my legs stretched so my ass was high up and my head down - I could feel the blood rushing to my head, but it was manageable.

Then Master put a timer next to my head and they start teasing me:
Gliding over the inside of my tights, a light rub over my labia and slightly poking my ass or a few flicks against my clit - stuff like this. It was a game, and I was their game board. The markings were their bet on how wet I would get.
After 10 minutes the timer went off and I was allowed to stand up for 5 minutes (but that did not mean that the teasing stopped). Then I had to get down again and the start all over, but this time a bit harder. Master and Mistress didn't brought me to the edge on purpose (even it happened several times), they just wanted me to become very, very wet. Every ten minutes I was allowed a five minute break. But I was kinda happy that this game was over. My legs were trembling and I was wet till above my belly button, so Mistress won.

When I got up I felt a bit dizzy, so Master pulled the stool closer. Come on, sit down. I was shaking and almost crashed on the chair.
Are you okay? I was barely able to nod. Do you want to drink something. Again I just nod. Master handed me a glass of water and made sure that I was alright. My body (especially my legs) felt exhausted, like I had run the last hour, but my mind was kinda overjoyed at the same time.
Nevertheless he told me to take a break.

After a while Mistress peeled me out of my swimsuit and we started to prepare lunch.
We made pork-roast with crackling, mashed potatoes and vegetables (yum). Also it gave me time to check gD for a while.

In the afternoon it was time for my "weekend-preparation". Like last Friday I got edged mercilessly "to have something to remember while in my belt" and again I had to focus at my nipples while Master and Mistress played with my snatch. Even it was just two hours they brought me to the edge more times I could count, or focus to count.
But one thing was definitely memorable. Master put an ice cube in his mouth and went down on me. He pulled my labia, spreading my cunt and blew his cooled breath on my boiling genitals befor giving it a good lick from down up to my swollen trembling clit. He even sucked it before pressing the ice to it. I was like: "That's it. I'm gonna cum." I really had to put a fight into it. I closed my eyes and clawed my tits, focusing on the pain that I was causing to myself - but I managed it.
I was kinda happy as Master told me to put on my belt afterwards, even it still touched my clit lightly.

Shortly after 8pm the task form "Master_scorpio" was due:
I had to place my suction cup dildo on my stool and fuck my ass on it, with my legs wide spread - without the belt, giving my owners quite a view. Because I was "busy" Mistress chatted with him (She says "Hi").
Master_scorpio planed that I rode the dildo for ten minutes, Mistress made it 20.
20 minutes of slow but firm fucks all the way. Afterwards she told me to stay on it 40 minutes, balls deep without making a single sound. Thank you for that

After my task was done I got put back in my chastity belt.
I asked on gD for permission (this time with the "go" from Master) if I could remove it for 1 hour per day. Mistress thought this was to generous and thought 1 hour in total (20 minutes per day) should be more than enough for pooping, maintain proper hygienic for my self and cleaning the belt. Because she won the game in the morning it happened as she told.

On Saturday (76 / 43) and Sunday (77 / 44) nothing happened. Well, at least not much worth reporting. We just spend some quiet holidays, took some walks in the woods and relaxed

Because Easter is a fertility festival we celebrated with dancing and sex. Well, I did the dancing, Master and Mistress the sex. She bend over the sofa while I kneeled between her legs, having a good position to watch Master pounding her.
After Master released himself and pulled his cock from Mistress' pussy I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, trying to catch as much cum as possible.
Then Mistress had lowered herself to my face, so I could lick her clean before I had to clean Masters cock too. I really enjoyed involved like that.

I always get envious seeing my BFF getting fucked by my boyfriend. To see his cock sliding in her smooth pussy and his fingers playing with her small clit. I can't describe it. Just to see that she gets what I crave, but not allowed to have. I love being humiliated like this.

Well, that has been my Easter weekend.
School is closed for holidays this week, so Mistress and me have some time to relax.

A pity that Master has to work :-(

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules