Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-14-2018, 09:04 PM   #31
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 10

I left him for 20 minutes. With the fan on his wet body he would be wet and cold. Fine. Maybe he would talk. From here on I would try to push him fast, and when required shake him up with what I knew.

Back downstairs: lights on, leave the fan on, pull the bag up again. Dump another bucket of cold water over him, making sure I get his face and head. He was already shivering, this would not help him feel warm.

Sit and watch a moment. Then: "TALK."

"Kate, darling...."

"NONE OF THAT! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" I added the clothespins back to his nipples as I shouted at him.

"I rode home with the nettles in my bike shorts. They stung and burned for hours. I couldn't sit down at work. I was going to tell you that weekend but we were so busy. I'm sorry, Kate. I'm sorry."

"Not quite yet you're not sorry, but I can make that happen. You can only help yourself by talking," I said in a loud flat voice. I was pretty steamed.

"The next time they gave me a couple of sharp strokes with a switch because the nettles didn't work. I was going back last week to see them and see what else we could do. Eeeeyyaahhh!" he screamed as I yanked the other clothespin zipper off his chest.

"Are you sure your story matches what Mia and Charlie told me? They are very nice people! Don't test my patience!"

"They tied me up. And they made me stand naked and hold a branch while Mia put nettles in my shorts, and I said 'Yes, Ma'am' to her and stuff like that. Mia is very strong-willed and I just melted when she looked at me."

"Then what?" I wasn't going to let him slow down.

"I was tied kind of staked out, and she swung a switch so viciously the sound scared me. I was just kind of swept along. You know I always wanted to experience these kinds of things and I just couldn't say no."

His teeth were chattering with shivering so I turned off the fan. "Keep talking, or else." He yelped as I yanked the clothespins off his nipples - I didn't want him to think I was softening.

"Last week I went and Mia wanted to see me in more pain. She likes to see pain. I think she gets off on it. AAAHHH!"
The last bit came as I put one of the workshop clamps on a nipple - just think if it actually got a full grip! "Kate! No! It hurts too much. Aaa...aaa...aaa." His panting with the pain was actually funny. I was glad I could see his face.

"Isn't that what you liked for your friend Mia? Pain? Have the other clamp so you can think about her."

"AAAAEEE! EEE! NO! AAaaaa." He just sat trying to squirm, and continued breathing heavily.

"Keep going - I know that more happened." As I said this I picked up the string for one of the zippers on his thighs, and watched his eyes show some actual fear.

"No, please. Charlie helped her tie me with my arse up in the air and she switched me. Just a couple of dozen times, maybe 30. Mia did it for herself, to feel my pain in the air. She made them heavy and bruising, I had deep welts from the heavy switch. That's all, I swear."

"I know more," I said as I yanked the zipper off. As he screamed I said: "You tell me your story so I can see if the stories match."

He just looked at me with big, big, eyes. "When it was over they had sex on their blankets, in the damp grass, then they untied me and took me there and cuddled me until I stopped crying. They knew I was feeling pretty bad in my head, too." With that, Marty began to sob. I removed the big clamps, they didn't fit on very well anyway.

I didn't quite feel sorry for him. But I suppose if he was not so cold and sore he would have been able to tell me the rest of the details. The only thing going for him was the fact that we did have an agreement, and other than not telling me promptly he hadn't done anything I considered really serious, or really cheating. I knew he asked for some serious spanking sometimes, and I had always been a bit fearful about following through for real. Maybe this was my ticket to do what I wanted to him, on my terms?

While
he sobbed and I thought about this, I put a new zipper criss-crossing his chest...just in case.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-14-2018 at 09:06 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:24 AM   #32
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 11

Panting, that's all I was doing. Kate had worn me out with cold water and chills and her questioning.

And she clearly had me dead to rights - all I could do was tell her what had happened. What else was there to say? Why was she attaching a new set of clothespins on a string? They hurt so much and I was way past coping with the pain. It must be 3 a.m. and she was still grilling me.

"Ah - these pins on the end need to go someplace," she said as she attached the last two pins of a leg zipper to my foreskin. WTF?

I looked up in fright. She glared back at me from behind her cardboard mask. "What happened on the blankets, cheater?"

"Oh no! Kate, Kate! No! I didn't cheat. No way. All I did was cry and Mia held me and let me cry it out. No Kate -I'd never cheat on you." I hurt all over - my body had been tied to this chair for hours and hours. Leg cramps, arm cramps, aching and aching. I just wanted this to end.

"What were you wearing? What was she wearing? Spill it buster!"

"I was still naked, like I was when she beat me. She wasn't wearing much because they had been having sex. They were, not me. I swear it Kate."

"You mean to say all that sexy stuff going on and you never had an orgasm? You expect me to believe it, Mr. EverReady Bunny?" She dumped a bucket of water over me as she said that.

"Not that day. I was too messed up from the beating. I couldn't. Really. Another day I got myself off before they showed up. I didn't think they were there. And the other time I did after I got home, and I was so excited I couldn't think."

"Ha! Couldn't think is right. Pervert." With that she turned the fan on to blow cold air over my wet body. I was exhausted from all the hours of shivering.

There was a long pause as she walked around and around me. I could hear the buckets filling again - both of them. What else was she going to do to me? I was exhausted and weak with all the hours of cold. Suddenly she went upstairs.
--
Old 01-18-2018, 08:42 PM   #33
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 12

I was back in a few minutes, just long enough for a drink and bathroom break - and a moment to think calmly and be sure about the next step. Then back to the basement.

I pulled off my mask, and turned off the fan. "Alright Marty. I believe what you've told me. The rest you can tell me tomorrow. And Mia will confirm the details for me later." I saw the shock of that register in his face. "Right now I am going to give you a question. The answer is yes or no, and no questions, no talking, no changing your mind later. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes, Dear. Of course, Dear."

"None of that 'Yes, Dear' stuff. You have to be sure and positive here. You have asked me before to take charge of you, to order you around, punish you, tease you, whatever I want. Do you really want me to do that? Is that how you want to live? I need a YES or a NO right now - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you say YES then I will own you forever. I will be controlling , and a tough trainer, and a very strict disciplinarian. You will respect and obey, and you will be a loving, and loved, slave husband and boy toy. There will be many times when you regret it bitterly, you will be crying in sorrow or in pain. But it will be all you ever dreamed of - and all you feared - and much more. It will not be teasing and erotic paddy-whacking like your fantasies - I will OWN you. It will be my fantasies, my desires, my pleasure, my everything. So you better be prepared for that: you might not like it when it is about what I want and not what you want. You will get what I give you, not what you want. You will do what I say, not what you want." I paused and moved my face up close in front of his.

"If you say NO then we will never talk about it again and you will never do anything like this again with anyone. So what is it to be?" I could see the shock on his face. Whatever he expected it was not this.

It had been a long evening for him, even if it was still early and not even close to our normal bedtime yet. After a long pause, shaking his head, he started to cry. Then he sobbed and shook with emotion. If he had not been secured to the chair he would have fallen off, I am sure. If I had ever asked this in the past I would probably have preferred if he said no - so I never asked. But right now I was feeling the power and I had been thinking about it. I wanted him to say yes.

I had to wait for him to get control of his voice. And then, just as I had anticipated almost everything else he said all evening, he did not disappoint: "Yes, Kate, Dear. I love you more than I can express and I will be yours now and forever, however you want me."
Old 01-21-2018, 01:22 PM   #34
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 13

I could not believe this - I had wanted this for years, for my whole life. Emotion exploded through my soul.

"Yes, Kate, Dear. I love you more than I can express and I will be yours now and forever, however you want me."

At that, she came close and wrapped her arms around me. I went back to sobbing, emotion controlling my being. Her warmth engulfed my frozen body and my weary spirit. "I love you forever," she whispered in my ear.

After a few minutes my sobbing eased, and Kate began to untie me. As I was able to move my arms, the relief and pain mingled together and I gasped. The legs were worse. The pressure points form the carpet liner I didn't even notice, although I could see that in a couple of places they had broken the skin and there were dots of blood up the backs of my legs. I tried to stand but the muscles would not move, the strength was not there.

"Doesn't matter, just get on the floor and clean up this mess. Put everything away. Put the chair back in the other room. After everything here is done, you can come up to the kitchen - and I'll come back to inspect what you have done."

"Yes, Dear." I sat on the floor and gathered her ropes and straps. I could barely crawl, but slowly recovered more movement.

<SNAP> I looked up when she snapped her fingers. "Whenever I snap my fingers you will put your knees and elbows on the floor and wait until I tell you you can move. Do it now, and do it anytime and anywhere. No waiting, no questions, just do it."

I got on all fours, knees and elbows on the floor, and rested my forehead on the floor too. I just waited while she picked up the radio - that damn static - and took it to the stairs. She walked back to the utility room and I heard her pick up one of the full buckets, which she then poured slowly over my back and head. Then the second bucket. The water was still cold. Then she turned to go. As she reached the stairs she called back to me: "OK. You get back to work and clean this all up - be in the kitchen in five minutes or else."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-22-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:13 AM   #35
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 14

I was elated. After all the years of just doing enough kinky stuff to keep Marty from going totally nuts, I had found something...not sure what, but I liked it..maybe just the power. This went through my mind as I poured another glass of wine. He would be along in another three minutes. I pushed myself up to sit on the kitchen island, and waited. Right now he was having a few minutes peace to organize his thoughts, so I needed to hit him with more shocks when he came up.

The moment he had both feet through the door at the top of the stairs: <SNAP> and he hesitated a moment before he got down on his knees and elbows. "Too slow. Get up." <SNAP> "Faster." <SNAP> "Faster." <SNAP> "Better." <SNAP> "Now that is what you have to do - any time I snap my fingers. Got it?"

"Yes, Dear."

"Oh yes, for the weekend, until we go to pick up the kids, it will be 'Miss Kathryn' every time you speak. Failures will result in unpleasant consequences. Got it?"

"Yes, Dear...Miss Kathryn."

"I damn well better be your Dear Miss Kathryn," I said sweetly, but sharply. "You may get up now." <SNAP> He was surprised by this again. He would learn. "Now its not yet bedtime, so I am going to have a nice hot shower. You are going to clean the kitchen counter, then be ready and waiting for me with a soft warm towel when I get out of the shower. Get up."

As soon as he was on his feet and could see what I was doing, I dumped my cracker crumbs and the last teaspoonful of wine on the counter and swiped the inside of wrapper from the brie over as much of the island as I could reach. "Don't be late with my towel."
Old 01-25-2018, 08:11 PM   #36
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 15

Knees and elbows on the floor when she snaps her fingers? Miss Kathryn? The surprise of this was exciting, arousing even in my shivering state, I could hardly think! It seemed like Kate, Miss Kathryn, had become the wife-in-charge that I had always wanted. I had a twinge of fear at that - maybe she would be too much for me?

What had happened to her? She had been talking with Mia! Wait - she had been talking with Mia? She had been talking with Mia! What did Mia tell her? What was Kate - Miss Kathryn - going to do with me?

I could not be distracted by all these thoughts as I wiped the sticky cheese off the counter. I looked at the clock - it was unbelievable that what seemed like all night had really been only part of the evening! Hot water seemed to get the smeared cheese off the island, the rest was easy to wipe clean, but it seemed to be taking a long time. Then I hurried upstairs to get a pair of fresh towels, and to the basement to run them in the hot dryer for two minutes - I should have done while I was wiping the counter. I ran in hope I could get back up to Kate's shower before she was finished!

The water was just turning off when I went in the bathroom door - and as she stepped out of the shower I could hold out a hot towel for her. "Barely, but you got it done," she said. "Good thing too." <SNAP>

As I huddled on all fours she spoke to me: "you might as well know that you are not to wear any clothes this weekend without express permission until we leave to pick up the kids. Got that?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"And you are not allowed to play with this toy at all without my permission," she said as she reached down and grabbed my balls from behind, then reached further to squeeze my cock. "That's a permanent rule - got it?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Now take the other towel and spread it on the seat of my reading chair over by the window, then stand there with your hands on your head." A minute later she appeared with a towel around her hair and her big towel wrapped around her body. She sat in the chair and said: "OK. Get your face between my legs and show me the best that tongue can do. From here on you have to earn everything you get in life."

On my knees and I dove in, spending the next little while bringing her to three orgasms. The first came rapidly - she was clearly more than ready. The second took a bit of time and I was getting a bit tired when she squeezed my head between her thighs and her vibrations grew to convulsing a few times. I was feeling the effects of my ordeal and having a hard time keeping going, but in a minute she grabbed my ears and used them to pull my head in and out against her - basically fucking my face. After a few minutes of this she locked her ankles together behind my head and squeezed my skull - I thought it would give way - as she hit a good solid orgasm that shook her whole body, and her thrashing legs yanked at my head.

"Okay - keep that up and you might earn one for yourself in a month or so. Now lick clean." As soon as she felt I was done she said, "Now move over to the rug by your side of the bed, flat on your back."

I moved over and she came around, I could see she had handcuffs. "Reach around the post of the footboard. That's it." <Clickity, clickity> "Now you can sleep right there tonight. I'll drop a blanket over you so you won't be cold."

O.M.G. What was she doing? I would be lucky if I slept at all!

She went to dry herself. On the way back she brought two things: her wooden hairbrush - the one I had given her as an engagement present so many years before: heavy and thick; and her long wooden bath brush. "I will sleep with these, and dream about what to do with them in the morning. I am having more fun with this than I ever allowed myself to think!" she said happily as she turned off the light.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-26-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:51 AM   #37
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 15

The brushes were not as warm as a husband, but it seemed more important for him to be on the floor tonight. And I already knew that I wasn't really going to spank him much, not yet. That would be too much fun for him - even if I was now convinced that I would be able to spank him past the point of it being fun, and love it.

I was feeling pretty elated - what an evening. And somehow I had grown so much in a week. I had a different view of Marty's kinky desires, and wasn't so caught up in my own mind, my own preconceptions. I actually giggled out loud - the fact that I met Mia for lunch three times in the past week was a big part of that. We had some very nice discussion - they were educational but a lot of fun too. For now Marty doesn't have to know what I have learned and what I think - he will just have to figure it out as I push him along. <giggle>

I can hear Marty shifting about on the floor, trying to get comfortable. Good luck to him! Maybe if I wake up at some point I might let him in the bed, just so he can have a bit of real rest. Tomorrow I will introduce him to all the housework he doesn't usually do - and some other things besides. And I will use him - oh boy will I use him. That thought moves my hand down between my legs for some very gentle caresses - just being comfortable, lol.

And so I drift off to sleep.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:26 AM   #38
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 1

As uncomfortable as it was with my arms reaching out above my head, I was still able to sleep. Exhaustion will do that. And with the blanket roughly dropped over me I was much warmer than I had been in the basement, wet and shivering. But I did wake up often - always to hear Miss Kathryn's gentle breathing. She was sleeping happily. By the second or third waking I realized that I was hungry. On top of everything else I had not eaten since lunch at work the day before, Kate - Miss Kathryn - had chased me to the basement before I could eat. Now I was hungry and my growling stomach made it hard to sleep. So I thought, too many thoughts.
  • Wow - what had my wife become?
  • How much did she talk with Mia?
  • What did she want to do and would it be too much for me?
  • I always wanted a woman to control and discipline and punish me - but would this be too much?
  • I get aroused thinking about it - but then fear washes that away.
About 4:00 a.m. Miss Kathryn woke up and heard me moving a bit, trying to be comfortable. "You need your sleep, because in the morning you will . . . well let's say it won't be a day of rest. Here. I will unlock your hands to get in bed, but then you will have to sleep with your hands cuffed behind your back. Can you do that, and lay still? If you move around and keep me awake I will make you pay for it."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn." I hesitated. "Miss Kathryn, may I have something to eat? I haven't eaten since noon yesterday."

"What? You will eat when you are allowed to eat. A few hours without food won't hurt you. Besides, think of it as the first step on your new road to fitness: strength, endurance, minimum body fat, all that stuff."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn." So one thing would be working out. That wasn't too bad, I already tried to keep fit, as much as work and family would allow. I could live with that - I think. And so I settled down to sleep for a few hours, feeling Kate's warmth in the bed even if I couldn't reach out to her. My shoulders had spent the evening tied over the back of the chair and were now pulled behind my back, but fatigue had its way with me.

There was a sudden rush of cold air as Kate snapped back the covers and I was exposed to the air. "Up and at 'em Marty boy! It's 7:30 and you have a full day comin' at ya." My usual morning erection was nowhere in evidence. "Get to the kitchen and make me an omelette for breakfast. You can make a quick stop in the bathroom if you need to."

"Yes, Dear . . . Miss Kathryn. Thank you Miss Kathryn."

"Be careful how you address me!"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

I went into the bathroom and swung the door shut behind me. At last, a moment of peace - was interrupted: "No doors! You have no privacy anywhere for any reason. If I catch you behind a closed door you will be punished. And I'll make sure it is some way that you won't like, pervert. Now do what you need to do. I'll watch," she added with a smirk. And as much as I needed to pee, I couldn't with her watching.

"I can't, Miss Kathryn."

"I see that, you fool. So wait and do it later. I will watch every time, so better get used to it. Now to the kitchen."

A few minutes later Kate came into the kitchen <SNAP> and took a look at the omelette I was making. "Who are you planning to feed with that? Company? I will eat it all, so I won't need toast. Get up and get at it."

"Miss Kathryn, I thought it would be breakfast for both of us."

<SNAP>

"Did I say anything about making anything for yourself? No! You will eat when I decide what you should have. Now get up and cook."

After I had her breakfast on the table, coffee and juice to go with her double-size omelette, I stood back to wait. <SNAP> And so I was back with knees and elbows on the floor.

After a couple of minutes, she started. In less than 30 seconds: "Get up." <SNAP> "Get up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Get up." <SNAP> "Now get used to that. When I snap you get down. You will come to know that very well."

When she was finished eating she picked up her coffee and walked around the kitchen. She stopped by the coffee machine and dumped some of the wet grounds onto the floor. Then she moved on and did something at one of the counters, but I couldn't see. "Get up." <SNAP> "Just to make sure you are listening. Now you clean the kitchen and do it well. I will go upstairs to work on something. Get up." As soon as I was on my feet she smiled at me and said: "in fact just so you can wonder what I am doing, I am going to sort through your clothes before I come back to inspect the kitchen."

"Miss Kathryn...?"

"Yes? Do you have something to say?" she glared at me.

"No, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn."

"Watch yourself!" that glare had fire in it. "And remember, no bathroom without me along to watch."

As if the coffee grounds on the floor was not enough, as she left I saw what she had done on the counter. Ugh. This would not be quick to clean up. She had poured several thin lines of molasses back and forth, and it looked like she had spread butter or margarine in between the lines!

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-31-2018 at 11:36 AM.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:07 PM   #39
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 2

I had just started on his clothes when Marty appeared with a question: "Miss Kathryn, may I pee, please?" The desperate need showed on his face.

"Yes, of course. I want to see how you do it." And I giggled as he turned toward the bathroom. <SNAP> I went ahead and said, "get up. After this, you walk behind me. Got it?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

And then I actually watched him pee. It was funny to see him grab it, peel back, and aim - I didn't make it easy for him when I laughed out loud at his struggle to overcome being watched, but he really needed to go and once he started it was quite a gusher. When he was done I grinned at him, "wipe and dab it dry. You will do that all the time now, wherever you are. Got it?"

Surprise showed on his face, but he responded properly: "Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Then wash your hands and back to work. And no more touching your gear there - it's mine."

A little while later I went to the kitchen to see how he was doing. Those counters had certainly slowed him down and I had to laugh - molasses and butter to clean up! But he was working away and almost done. <SNAP> "Let me look around here. Not too bad, I hope - for your sake. OK, up and get finished."

I went to the basement to see how well he had cleaned up last night, and was a bit disappointed. I would have to send him back to finish up. Maybe he had some excuse given all the surprises last night, but I wasn't about to let him off the hook. OK, back to the kitchen, and then chase him down here to finish it.

<SNAP> "Look Bozo - you have to finish what you didn't do last night. You are falling behind on your day's work here, so get cracking. Get up. Stand here." I got the bag of clothespins from beside the back door and put 20 of them on his chest. "Now they stay until the kitchen is done and inspected, and you finish tidying up the basement from last night. Got it? Kitchen first, then basement."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

<SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up. Call me when you go downstairs." And then I went back upstairs to his clothes, and to get the handcuffs.

It wasn't long before he called up to me to say he was going to the basement. I put the handcuffs in my pocket and headed down to show him what to do.

There wasn't much to show him, but I stayed close by used the time to check out the workbench and tools. Some of the stuff would be very useful. He was soon finished. <SNAP>

"Now you are going to go clean the bathrooms while I get some food sorted out for you. You must be getting very hungry. Now get up and get at it."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 02-04-2018 at 11:34 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 02-04-2018, 02:18 PM   #40
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 3

I got back upstairs and Kate, Miss Kathryn, called me to come and eat. "Kneel here by the table and eat." It was a pretty plain lunch, a kids' lunch of peanut butter sandwiches, but I was hungry and she had made a bunch of them so I was happy enough. A couple of glasses of water and I was done.

I wondered what to do next, but she seemed to be waiting. "May I leave the table, Miss Kathryn? So I can go do my work?"

"Yes, but before you clean the bathroom it's time for you to dirty one - come on, it's poop time!" I am sure the look of shock on my face is what made her laugh so hard. "Yes, I am going to watch. Hold my nose maybe, but you are not going to be unsupervised."

"Miss? Please...." I didn't even know what to ask her. I stood with my mouth hanging open.

"It's Miss Kathryn - you'll be punished for forgetting. And whatever you thought you might ask, the answer is no. This weekend is to show you just how much I own you - like you agreed. We have talked over the years and you have said what you wanted - so now you are going to get it. Boy, oh boy, are you going to get it. Tomorrow and this week we'll work out how it goes with the kids at home, but you are getting everything you asked for - which was for me to take charge."

I was strongly aroused by this, I could feel it welling up in my chest, yet the alarm was stronger and certainly dampened any possible erection. This was an arousal of my soul and spirit. Tears formed in my eyes. I don't know how much they were tears of joyous emotion, but I know they were mostly from fear. Emotions swirled in and around me.

Was this my Kate - my Kathryn? Miss Kathryn? Had Mia hypnotized her? What was going on? Yet I had wanted this as long as I could remember so I didn't call a time out, couldn't call it off. I. Could. Not. Do. That. This was what my spirit wanted and needed. And at that recognition I began to weep.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 02-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #41
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 4

I got back upstairs and Kate, Miss Kathryn, called me to come and eat. "Kneel here by the table and eat." It was a pretty plain lunch, a kids' lunch of peanut butter sandwiches, but I was hungry and she had made a bunch of them so I was happy enough. A couple of glasses of water and I was done.

I wondered what to do next, but she seemed to be waiting. "May I leave the table, Miss Kathryn? So I can go do my work?"

"Yes, but before you clean the bathroom it's time for you to dirty one - come on, it's poop time!" I am sure the look of shock on my face is what made her laugh so hard. "Yes, I am going to watch. Hold my nose maybe, but you are not going to be unsupervised."

"Miss? Please...." I didn't even know what to ask her.

"It's Miss Kathryn - you'll be punished for forgetting. And whatever you thought you might ask, the answer is no. This weekend is to show you just how much I own you - like you agreed. We have talked over the years and you have said what you wanted - so now you are going to get it. Boy, oh boy, are you going to get it. Tomorrow and this week we'll work out how it goes with the kids at home, but you are getting everything you asked for - which was for me to take charge."

I was strongly aroused by this, I could feel it welling up in my chest, yet the alarm was stronger and certainly dampened any possible erection. Tears formed in my eyes. I don't even know how much they were tears of joyous emotion, but I know they were mostly from fear. Was this my Kate - my Kathryn? Miss Kathryn? Had Mia hypnotized her? What was going on? Yet I had wanted this as long as I could remember so I didn't call a time out, couldn't call it off. I could not do that. This was what my spirit wanted and needed. And at that thought I began to weep.

===

I was sure Marty was not too unhappy about following me up the stairs. I was wearing nice tight yoga pants, and I do work out - lol. But when we got to the hall I heard a small whimper from him and turned to see that he was crying. I assumed it was because of anxiety about the humiliation of being watched in the bathroom. "Look, pervert, you just have to accept that you have no more privacy. You will be open to me any place and any time."

"Oh, Miss Kathryn, that's not it, Miss, I'm just, just.... I just realized that . . . that you are giving me what I always thought I wanted and I am afraid. I still know that I need it but I am not sure if I want it and ... ... I just can't think really well right now, Miss, Miss Kate...Kathryn. I love you and I . . . ." and at that point he just broke down and cried.

I moved over to him and whispered, "kneel," and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back, and with his head against my body he cried. And he cried.

After a few minutes he started to regain some composure. "Miss Kathryn I love you and I always will. And I trust you, too. I am just...and then he could no longer speak, he sobbed. I gave him maybe five more minutes with his head against my body.

"Come. On your hands and knees, go to our bed." As he crawled I brushed my hand softly on his back. "Climb in." As he got in I quickly peeled off my clothes: yoga pants and tank top, sports bra and thong; and then got in and held him as he cried himself to sleep.

Almost an hour later he woke up. Exhausted from the emotional waves that were battering him, he had slept with me spooned around him. Gently, I let him come back to the world. "You are still mine. I still love you forever Martingale."

"Yes Miss Kathryn, Dear. There is no place I'd rather be. I love you forever."
Old 02-09-2018, 11:33 PM   #42
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 5

After that we hugged, a nice long full-naked-bodies hug, and then Marty got out of the bed and down with his knees and elbows on the floor - without any orders from me. "Miss Kathryn, I am yours." I can't describe how deeply this warmed every fibre of my body and my spirit. In fact it felt better than my plan which had involved his tongue and my orgasms. But he was right - we both had things to do.

"Yes, you are mine. Now: to the bathroom, you have a job to do." He crawled along behind me, and reluctantly got up on the toilet seat. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and grinned at him...a great big jack-o-lantern grin.

And there we waited. He looked like he was trying, but whatever he needed to do an hour and a half earlier, he couldn't now. He kept looking at me with misery all over his face - I just grinned back. After maybe ten minutes he said, "Miss Kathryn, I can't do it, not with you here. Can I....?"

"No," I interrupted. I giggled before I continued, "but you are going to do this sooner or later." <SNAP>

As he waited on knees and elbows, I went back to find my sweater and get the handcuffs from my pocket. He was there of course when I came back. "Too late to try again. You'll just have to wait until I can supervise before you can unload. Now you forgot to address me properly a couple of times, so here is a reminder." With that, I locked one end of the handcuffs around his cock and balls,
<clickity, click, click> and made it as tight as I could. I wanted it to be secure. "When they dangle they will remind you to think of me. You can also wonder what I might attach the other end to when I want to have fun. Now get up and get back at cleaning the bathrooms while I get ready to go shopping. Not the floors, you can do them tomorrow."

With that I got dressed for shopping - the same sprayed-on yoga pants and the sports bra with tank top under my jacket. Running shoes would replace the heels; I wasn't flaunting it that much.

Then I collected the bags I had sorted out from his clothes. "Come here Marty. See these bags: some of your clothes are being donated to the Mission for Men - they can always use things for the street people. I have an idea of some other things I don't like, but for now that old brown sweater is too ugly even for yard work, and a few of your ugly tee-shirts. Nothing that I haven't complained about - just now I can do something about it. And this other bag has all but three of your boxer shorts. From now on you will wear bikini briefs or thongs for underwear. I kept three boxers for you to use as pajamas in the summer." The shock registered on his face. "You won't need underwear for now, you can just go commando until you go buy some new ones on your lunch break on Monday or Tuesday. Don't argue. Get back to work while I put this stuff in the car."

A few minutes later I was back. <SNAP> "Now listen up. I am going to drop these things off, get some groceries, and go to the toy shop to see what new toys I might like."

"Marty, get up and look at me. You can finish the bathrooms later. While I am gone you are going to stand here in the hall with your nose holding this poker chip on the wall. If it falls while I am out, you will be beaten and then we will repeat the interrogation chair experience. Understand?"

His face displayed clearly what he thought abut the chair and the cold water and the fan. "Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Good. Now stand right there and I'll put the chip in place, press on it. Now arms behind you and <clickity> and <clickity> and we attach the cuffs around your balls to the chain on those <clickity> and you see why you can't drop the poker chip. Don''t go away. I'll be back in an hour and a half."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 02-10-2018 at 12:09 AM.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:51 PM   #43
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 6

It seemed like a long, long time, and I guess it would be long before she got home. It wasn't too uncomfortable, not at first, but I really couldn't move with my nose holding that poker chip on the wall and my hands cuffed behind me and to my genitals - no room to move at all.

I did what I could which was try to relax.

At least I had lots to think about.
  • My clothes: so that's what she was doing with my clothes. But what else might she decide to toss?
  • Would she start picking more of my clothes?
  • I guess I can cope with wearing briefs, I just have to try a bunch of different kinds and get some that are comfortable.
  • I'm thirsty.
  • How will I be able to go to the bathroom with her watching me? I'll explode!
  • My nose is feeling very mushed against the wall, but I have to push to hold the poker chip.
  • I really don't want to be back in that chair with the fan blowing on the cold water. It seemed like I was there all night and not just two or three hours.
  • She said I'd get beaten - she didn't say spanked or caned or whipped - what does she mean?
  • What is she buying at the sex toy shop? Geez! My butt is clenching spontaneously at the thought!
  • Don't start to get tense or hyperventilate.
  • Did I hear something turn on in the house - or is it something from the neighbour's side of the shared wall? Is it always so loud?
  • Will I ever get time to check my email and stuff - or am I going to be cut off from the world?
  • I need to move a bit.
  • Won't it be closer to normal again once the kids are home? Yeah - it has to be. OK, I can live with all this - they are here all the time.
  • I'm thirsty and hungry.
  • That sounds like a big truck or bus outside. Unusual - this is a quiet little street.
  • My body wants to move even a little bit.
  • I am thinking about all this stuff but I am bored as hell.
  • My intestines are cramping up with the need to drop a load. Maybe when she gets back - if I can.
  • Is this really just an hour and a half? It feels like forever.
  • Is there something I can think about? Something I can count? Bored!
  • Kate really has me. I am anxious and a good bit afraid, and I love her even more.
I had wept in her arms at this realization and it was not different now. The feeling was sweeping over me again. Acceptance and a sort of peace at some deep level of my spirit - of my soul - was increasing every time I thought about this. God, I love that woman.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 02-17-2018 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:18 PM   #44
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 7

I wasn't much longer than the hour and a half I had predicted, but it was Marty's problem if he wasn't comfortable. Ha!

When I came in the house I went upstairs to check on him before I put the groceries away. "So, did you have nice rest? I hope so because now I need you. I'll unlock you and you can finish the bathroom here and downstairs, then come to our room. I need to be serviced." I took the cuffs off his hands, and left the others to dangle between his legs.

With that, I hurried to put the groceries away, then up to our room with my bag from the toy shop - which I locked away in my old cedar chest. I laughed. It had come from my grandmother - what would she think of some of those things I put in it these days!

I peeled back the covers and arranged the pillows for comfort, and was just taking my pants off when Marty came in. He was looking around for the shopping bag, which I had made certain he saw. I knew the suspense would eat at him! <SNAP> I finished getting my clothes off, and slipped into a loose long-sleeve tee shirt - it would keep my arms and shoulders warm while Marty looked after the rest. "OK, up." <SNAP> "Ha! Changed my mind. But now you can get up." <SNAP> "Ha ha -- actually I didn't change my mind, I planned it that way. Up." <SNAP> This time I got myself settled on the bed, with my legs nicely open and supported. "OK, get up."

Once he was on his feet, and looking for me to send him back to his knees and elbows, I could tell him what I wanted. "OK pervert, here's where you can earn some free time. You have 60 minutes. Whatever is left after your tongue gives me three orgasms is yours - to do anything except touch your measly...should I say manly?...bits or go to the bathroom without me there to watch. And no clothes."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn!" He said with genuine excitement. I am sure he was feeling pretty horny and he would be ready to go down on me pretty vigorously. That was just what I needed after my shopping trip. His needs would have to wait.

I did my best to hold off and just enjoy the ride, so the first was a long time coming, and a slow rolling wave. That was genuinely nice, a girl could live on those. The second started slowly but built power as he worked his hands to hold and move my hips to give him the best angles of attack. It was quick and hard once he found the right "spot of the day" and I had to fight not to grab his hair and yank it out - instead I grabbed the headboard and shook it half to pieces. A girl could live for a while on just one of those! Then I just pushed his head further in for one more. This time he was trying too hard and I was almost bored and getting away from orgasmland until he eased off and found some soft and gentle rhythm that surprised me. Another smooth orgasm that left me feeling great. He had used only 26 of his 60 minutes.

"May I please start my free time now, Miss Kathryn?" He was being impatient, hardly waiting for me to settle down.

"Start the time, but first go down to the workbench - knees and elbows there." I followed after drying myself with a towel - he'd have to pay better attention to that in future. I was wearing just the tee shirt, and heels, to tease him.

He was waiting for me as ordered, and resting his forehead on the floor. "Good. Now knees apart." Then I got his steel toolbox, the long narrow one he keeps wrenches, pliers, and screwdrivers in, among other things. All that iron and steel was heavy. I put it on the floor and slid it in between his legs, then locked the handcuff from his measley bits to the handle on top. He was looking back under his body and I heard him gasp as he realized what I was doing to him. "There. You can have that to keep you from running away while you are having free time. And...wait." There was one thing to do. I got a padlock from a drawer and put it through the hasp so he could not remove any of the tools. "There. And I have the keys. Let me check that the cuff is tight around your measly bits, and you can have the rest of the time to yourself. OK, you can get up now."

He got warily to his feet, one hand carefully holding the heavy toolbox - close to his tool and bag I thought with a giggle. I watched, laughing, as he waddled away to his desk in the corner of the basement, then headed upstairs to cook dinner.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:22 AM   #45
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 8

It had been a relief to go down on Miss Kathryn (I had to stop thinking of her as Kate or else I might say it out loud, and I didn't know what punishment she might give for that) even if I got no direct relief myself. It was at least sexual and pleasurable and I had to be content with that.

And now I had free time, but OMG. The toolbox was damned heavy and damned awkward. I could sit on it carefully, with it across a chair, and that is how I sat on my desk chair at my computer. The seat of the chair was well padded, and that made the box unstable, but it was seemed to be the best I was going to get. Booting up and logging in took a couple of minutes, and after having burned five minutes to get fitted with the toolbox I really didn't have time to do much other than check my regular personal email accounts. There was banking to do and I didn't dare to use the excuse that it was personal time - Miss Kathryn seemed unlikely to take that story easily. I did take a minute to look in at my kinky email account, empty as usual, and then to check GetDare, but that was all. I had only a couple of minutes so I posted to a couple of threads on GetDare where I was sort of expected to respond, and added a note that I might be offline for a few days. About then Miss Kathryn came to put an end to my free time. As I heard her on the stairs I logged out. <SNAP>

"When you get up, put the toolbox away and come up to the kitchen." She just unlocked the cuff from the handle of the toolbox, and left. I waited a few minutes, wondering how long she was going to make me stay down. I know her far too well to think she forgot - she is testing me. Then I heard her on the stairs. "Good boy. Now get up," she said before turning to go back upstairs. I hoped she was going to get some food ready. I had not eaten much since yesterday and it was beginning to get to me.

A few minutes later I entered the kitchen. <SNAP> And so I got down and waited. Miss Kathryn waited a minute or two before speaking, "Get up. We are going to the bathroom so I can watch you. I will take off those handcuffs that are dangling between your legs, and you will have a dump. Or else. Mark my words," she said sternly, "you will get it out of you supposing I have to use ... extreme measures."

That didn't help me relax, not a bit. But when I went in the first floor bathroom, she directed me upstairs. "More room for me to watch," she said with a smirk. Now I was really tense. <SNAP> That was for her to unlock the cuffs. Then she tried to get my mind off my stressed intestinal system. "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Nice workout, huh? Get down on your knees and elbows faster or we keep practising, this is your basic sign of instant obedience," she laughed. "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "That's better, now get up and get your butt on that throne."

I did, and she watched. Then she giggled as I flexed and worked my abs and my butt to try to get some relief. And then it came. She held her nose as she turned on the fan and kept on laughing. "Now show me how well you wipe. Finish the paperwork, and do it perfectly. If I find anything when I check you, you'll go back to the chair - and there's no food down there either." With the interrogation chair incentive I finished my load, and then wiped over and over, and really well. She just stood in the doorway laughing. I felt like I was ... what ... I couldn't even think of what but I suppose like an animal, a pet or something.

She didn't bother to check my butt. "Wash up really well, and come down to the kitchen and you can eat."

Advertisements
Kink Talk