Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-22-2017, 04:26 AM   #16
fedelope1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Fedelope for your first recipe on this thread it will be 1 liter of warm water with three spoonfuls of soap mixed in, youll hold it for 20 minutes or 10 edges whichever takes longer. No cumming until you are certain every bit of it is out.

Pretty fill the bag with comfortably hot water, the hose with the peppermint soap, no clean out enemas, see how much you can take, youll stay on all 4s and rock gently side to side and front to back until you can take no more. You'll hold it for 30 minutes during which time you'll continue rocking.

Bitchboi, clearly you need to work on your patience. 1 liter warm water add 2 spoonfuls of salt and 2 of sugar. Failure to hold for at least 25 minutes will mean no cumming for 1 day for each minute short with 1 edge per day for each minute completed. ie if you release at 15 minutes its 15 edges a day for 10 days no cumming.

Yes these recipes are still fairly tame, consider it price of entry to the more challenging recipes.
I done twice
Nice i hold the 2 times during 20 min
My cumming when i spell all was very high

Thanks sir
fedelope1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 01:16 PM   #17
OscarFilde

What a lovely thread! Thank you so much for offering this!

33 FTM here. I have a standard two quart red bag and a plug and also a higginson syringe. I can normally take two quarts all right but I am looking to expand my capacity. Both in terms of the amount of water and harsh solutions. I have baby shampoo, lemon juice and ginger to potentially add. Maybe give me a mild punishment?

My limits are public stuff, humiliation, bestiality. That sort of thing. Rather want this to hurt some.

Okay. Cool.

Dislikes: public, humiliation, scat
OscarFilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:39 AM   #18
wowman

The largest I have taken is a little over a gallon.
I also am able to hold a 2 quart soapy enema for about 20 minutes.
I have an enema plug 2.8" diameter, a douche nozzle, regular nozzle, double balloon plug, castille soap, amd a 4 quart bag.
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:48 PM   #19
hanspeter

My equipment: 2x 3 liter bags with a y-connector, simple nozzle, double balloon nozzle and castille soap. Going to get some glycerine soon.
My biggest enema was 4 liter.
The longest retention was for several hours.

Please, get me a recipe up to your choice. I will try to accomplish it to your satisfaction.
Limits: long denial, cross-dressing, video/cam, scat, messy, permanent marks, family/friends, public, social suicide

My Toys
hanspeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:20 PM   #20
sinvore

I will take one a punishment plz for cumming too much no limits sir

PM Me Limits no death , dismemberment , or scat (WS ok).
sinvore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:32 AM   #21
Dudlax68

Default Emema

Thank you for this dare i really need an enema ive been bad lately i have no tools i use a bottle largest enema 1 liter max holding time 15 min
Dudlax68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:36 PM   #22
KittenCatt

I would like to request a serious punishment enema for procrastination and neglecting my school work.
My likes, disikes and limits are in my signature as well as a link to my toys/equipment (since then I also got a 2 dl pastic syringe I can plug into the end of the tube instead of attaching the bag which I can use for administering an enema).
The largest enema I have ever taken was 2 liters, and the longest I held an enema before was 20 minutes (that was a 1.5 liter, plain warm water enema, preceded by two smaller ones).
Thank you in advace!

Likes: anal, enema, figging, toothpaste, ice, wax, clit/nipple play&torture, spanking
Dislikes: mouth soaping, lines, corner time, orgasm denial, edging
Limits: pee, poo, clothes or toilet control, public, pics/cam, blood, illegal, blackmail, family/friends, diaper, wedgies, underage, scarring, permanent injury
Toys: pics and description in my blog
KittenCatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 12:25 PM   #23
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

I would love an enema for just being an anal slut that needs to be filled and clean. Please give me one that doesn't burn. I have a 1 liter enema bag I think, it's red and hangs. I also have an inflatable plug to plug up whatever goes in me. the most I've ever taken was 2 full bags which may or may not be 2 liters. The longest I've ever held an enema in was for a little over an hour using my inflatable plug to keep it plugged up.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag

Last edited by Analonly; 07-31-2017 at 12:27 PM.
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:41 AM   #24
Potshot

I deserve a enema because I failed my Last enema task, which was over a month ago.

I got a enema bag(2l), plug, Ring/Ballgag, diapers, pantyhose, dildo, panties, bras, rope, gasmask, handcuffs, Electrodevice

my likes are: Secluded Public, Forest, Crossdressing, Ageplay, Diaper, Ropebondage, wax, Electro

Dislikes: Holding in enema, Banana stuffed in my ass, corner time, messy, spanking, CBT

Limits: Family/Friends, Blood, Scat, Illegal, Marking, Permanent, Full Public

Largest enama was 1.5l, holded it for 10min

Thank you for the Enema Sir
Potshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 04:18 AM   #25
Huntresslucy

I'm new to this but this seems interesting.

I have a 2l enema bag.

And I need it coz I'm a horny slut.
Huntresslucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:30 AM   #26
Dravot
getDare Devil

Oscar, you wish for a little pain and increased volume so I'd like you to do two enemas back to back. The first will be a full two quarts nice warm water with a heaping tablespoon of sugar and a heaping tablespoon of baking soda (it must be baking soda do not us baking powder) mix well, hang the bag high and take it as quickly as possible and retain for at least 15 minutes. Then empty yourself when completely empty refill the bag with warm water take it all, refill the bag with warm water and aim for a total of 3 quarts. Retain for at least 20 minutes on all 4s rock a bit to help get in every drop you can.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:34 AM   #27
Dravot
getDare Devil

Hans Peter use one bag, fill the hose with glycerin, fill the bag with cold water and 1 cup of milk and 1 table spoon of lemon juice or vinegar mix well and take quickly. Aim for at least 20 minutes before release.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 10-03-2017, 07:00 PM   #28
heelflip

I "like" Mine very soapy
Up for a real challenge
Thx

kik: bruisedshins
heelflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:04 AM   #29
Dravot
getDare Devil

Heelflip
Fill the hose with oil. Put 1 cup of your favorite soap and one table spoon of sugar fill the bag with cold water and take it fast. Hold for 20 minutes during which time you must remain in motion so you get extra clean.

The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 10-07-2017, 05:34 AM   #30
Dravot
getDare Devil

I'm back so all you subs hungry for a customer enema recipe sign up and get what you deserve.

As a reminder applicants must include the following.
Enema and other available equipment.
Likes and limits if not in Sig.
Experience with enemas to include largest volume held and longest duration held.

Do you want a punishment or fun enema?
If punishment how severe

A lengthy and detailed report posted here is expected within 4 days of when the enema was posted, especially if you would like another recipe in the future.

I look forward to helping answer your depraved requests.

Dravot

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, enema, punishment, report, submissive