Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-26-2007, 06:57 PM   #16
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Ouch thats going to hurt.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:46 PM   #17
Davros
Account Banned

I've done this once and ouch, it fucking hurts!
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #18
grab_my_underware

Send a message via MSN to grab_my_underware

i can tell you exactly how it feels,
i was tied up by some bullies once and they put salt on the end of the q-tip, and then put it in my dick, it hurt soo bad, that i was kicking as hard as i could to stop them.
it burned for 5 days, and it hurt so much when they slowly pulled it out,
ooooowwwwwwch
grab_my_underware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:14 AM   #19
Wedgie
Account Banned

Another way is to tie a slave hands and feet far apart. When you have them ready blindfold them. Cover the q-tip in Icy Hot and shove it in their dick fast and with no simpathy. Leave them tied up untill they act like thier in no pain.
Twist= KIck them over and overin the balls wonce it's in
Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:44 PM   #20
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgie View Post
Another way is to tie a slave hands and feet far apart. When you have them ready blindfold them. Cover the q-tip in Icy Hot and shove it in their dick fast and with no simpathy. Leave them tied up untill they act like thier in no pain.
You're very cruel and sadistic...I like it. Just be careful you don't cause permanent/serious damage to the person.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #21
Wedgie
Account Banned

Yes, but for the person who is torchering it's realy entertaning.
Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #22
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgie View Post
I don't think you understand slave/master relationships. I'd say that is just cruel and actually quite pointless. It would be a very harsh punishment, but that's just unneccesary (agh, spelling) torture! I'd never be your slave if you wanted one!

Not being aggressive, just pointing out how fucking painful that'd be lolz.

I've had a "Q-Tip" (better known in the UK as earbuds or cotton buds) in my dick and it fucking hurts!
Old 12-20-2007, 07:33 PM   #23
crazy6h

Send a message via AIM to crazy6h

does this work on girls to
crazy6h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:16 PM   #24
vampyrepain

Yes Crazy6h, this punishment works well on girls too, although you have to be more careful with cleanliness and sterility because girls have a shorter urethra so it is easier for bacteria to travel up it and cause a bladder infection. Therefore, it is important that you use something sterile to insert, that you clean yourself well before you start the insertion, and make sure you urinate right after you finish. Also, most of the girls I know who have tried this have thought it was more painful than I thought it was (or most other guys I know thought it was although this is just a generalization.) You may want to start with something smaller, or use some lube the first time if you can't handle a dry q-tip the first time.

The main reason that this dare is painful is because the fibers of the q-tip scratch your mucus membranes. Urine is very basic which makes it irritate the scratches as well as kill bacteria as it passes over your scratched urethra. Using irritants such as tabasco or alcohol on the q-tip just further the irritation, but they also lubricate so there isn't as much scratching. For a really aweful punishment that won't be soon forgoten, dedicate a little time and first insert a dry q-tip to cause the scratches, the insert an alcohol or lemon juice soaked q-tip to cause inflammation, swelling, and irritation, then end with the tabasco soaked q-tip that will allow more of the burning sensation to penitrate into the scratched, inflammed, and sensatized tissues.

If you have any more questions, let me know...Or if you can't work up the nerve to do this to yourself, perhaps I could help .
vampyrepain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to vampyrepain for this post:
Old 12-21-2007, 04:21 AM   #25
Davros
Account Banned

I say just go for it. Don't be put off by what others say, just try it. Yes, it's painful, but it wears off after half an hour to an hour.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:04 PM   #26
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

i did it and was also punished and had to insert a pen and twist.....man i dont even know what i did o and i had to(at the same time)insert a large handled hair brush into my pussy and let me tell u it was not fun !!!!
Naughtybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Naughtybaby for this post:
Old 01-06-2008, 02:32 PM   #27
jaxman

Send a message via Yahoo to jaxman
Default FYI - Less Pain More Mind F

Using a Q-tip lubricated with... well lube isn't so painful but still kind of freaky, more of a mind game. Once it's in hmmm, i guess i'd have to say it feels different - not good or bad just different.
jaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:15 PM   #28
terralee
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to terralee
Default Ouch

Hello. I told my "Daddy" about this punishment today and he used it a few minutes later. OUCH. And I am still burning when I pee.
terralee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:37 PM   #29
5lave4u
Baby Member

i was made to do something simler to this i was made to cover a ball point pen in toothpaste and have it inserted down my pee hole.
it hurt going to the toilet for a few days it hurt that much i was scared of peeing
5lave4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #30
e1n1d1e1r

ouch man thats a harsh punishment but I have to say its a good one. That would get me in line real quick!
e1n1d1e1r is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to e1n1d1e1r for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, urethra