Old 06-13-2018, 02:31 AM   #16
sammyy2qt

1. You're stranded on an island, you can have 5 items. What would they be?
2. Have you put the ginger paste on your clit?
3. If so, did it have the same effect?
4. Is there anything you're ocd about?
5. Do you see yourself as a positive person?
6. How do you deal with pre interview stress?
7. If you had to get rid of all your toys except one, what one would you keep?
8. Have you ever been to a concert?
9. Did you have a good sleep?
10. Why is the sky blue?

Likes etc

BDSM test results
sammyy2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:28 PM   #17
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyy2qt View Post
1. You're stranded on an island, you can have 5 items. What would they be?
Desalinator, big knife, a lighter, sunblock, and maybe some dehydrated food. I would probably want to survive, so taking supplies that would help me accomplish this would be high on my list.

2. Have you put the ginger paste on your clit?
On several occasions, yes. Feels quite good.

3. If so, did it have the same effect?
It's not as strong as the root is, but I think it felt fairly good on my clit. Sort of heightened the sensation temporarily.

4. Is there anything you're ocd about?
There's a lot of stuff I'm OCD about. I was a total slob as a kid, but now I'm OCD about keeping my room cleaned up, making sure messes are taken care of right away, and just overall keeping my home clean. It drives me crazy to just let it pile up.

5. Do you see yourself as a positive person?
I do. When I was a teen and in my early 20s, I was very negative, angry almost. But I realized that this was really not healthy, so I worked very hard to let it go. Now I don't really stress about the little things, and I try my best to spread a good vibe to others. Being down and negative takes too much energy and effort, so I stay lazy and positive

6. How do you deal with pre interview stress?
Honestly, I still get super nervous and probably don't handle it all that well. I try to sit by myself when I get really stressed and just focus on my breathing. That helps to calm my nerves. I also write out potential questions and answers to them so that I feel more confident in the interview.

7. If you had to get rid of all your toys except one, what one would you keep?
Probably a butt plug. I prefer clit stimulation when I orgasm, so if I had to choose, I would probably ditch the vaginal toys.

8. Have you ever been to a concert?
Just one. It was a hard rock concert (very small) when I was 18

9. Did you have a good sleep?
I did, thank you

10. Why is the sky blue?
Of the wavelength colors, blue is scattered the most. That's why we see it as blue.
Old 06-13-2018, 06:46 PM   #18
sammyy2qt

1. If you could only eat one flavour of chips for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What's your favourite season?
3. Is there any male celebrity that you would like to fuck?
4. Would you ever go sky diving?
5. Favourite Justin Bieber song?
6. How many push ups can you do in a row?
7. Adidas or Nike?
8. Favourite tree?
9. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
10. Do you like snakes?

Likes etc

BDSM test results
Old 06-13-2018, 08:22 PM   #19
sciencegal

Quote:
1. If you could only eat one flavour of chips for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Plain kettle cooked style. I feel like I'd get tired of flavored ones too quickly

2. What's your favourite season?
Spring

3. Is there any male celebrity that you would like to fuck?
Hmm, maybe Idris Elba

4. Would you ever go sky diving?
Probably not. Heights make me nervous, plus I'm pretty sure my inner ears would explode if I tried

5. Favourite Justin Bieber song?
Never actually listened to him

6. How many push ups can you do in a row?
Not really sure honestly. I've been doing sets of about 75 lately, but I only do about 15 at a time when I do that

7. Adidas or Nike?
Adidas, but I don't wear either.

8. Favourite tree?
Bristlecone Pine

9. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Several times since I'm sweet like honey

10. Do you like snakes?
I do actually. I've never found them gross or scary. I think they're pretty neat
Old 06-19-2018, 09:55 AM   #20
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. So I guess you're into science?
  2. What kind of science?
  3. Have you heard of the book The Elegant Universe? If yes, what do you think?
  4. Do you think the universe is infinite?
  5. Do you think human stupidity is?
  6. What is the first thing you think of when I say string?
  7. Did I bore you with these non-kinky questions, especially if you're not into science at all?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:19 AM   #21
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
  1. So I guess you're into science?
    Very much so.

2. What kind of science?
    I really enjoy the natural sciences. I wanted to be a geologist for many years, but decided against it by high school. After that I studied biology, specializing in evolution and ecology. I loved studying about ecology, seeing how organisms interact with their enviornment and how it shapes them, as well as how they shape it. The thing that always fascinated me the most is how living beings interact with their environment. And the more extreme the environment, the more I cared. The deep-sea is my absolute favorite place on earth. It's such a weird, other-wordly place, it just captures my attention. I also have always been fascinated by disease spread. I wanted to be an epidemiologist, but I did not want to go to medical school, so that was out. Tracking the spread of an outbreak was so neat to me, as it combined data analytics with biology.

I've always been interested in math and statistics, so it was a somewhat unorthodox, but a much welcomed change for me. I just like learning, and science is always growing, always changing, with new stuff to discover every day. It's exciting. I was very fortunate to have parents and teachers that encouraged my learning, and I think that helped to cultivate my interest in science. I love asking "why". Why does something work like that? Are there factors that influence it? What if I changed this one component, would it still work the same way? Asking questions and learning as I go is a big part of who I am. I am never afraid to try something, even if it's a catastrophics failure. I simply look at what failed and if there is something that can be changed to make it more successful. That's part of the fun

3. Have you heard of the book The Elegant Universe? If yes, what do you think?
    I have, though I haven't read it in over a decade. Brain Greene is an excellent author. He's very good at taking a very technical subject and presenting it in a way that is palatable for a general audience. It's something that I've always admired.

4. Do you think the universe is infinite?
    Hmm, I have never really given it much thought. It seems logical to call it infinite since we cannot get a true measure of the universe. I like to think that it is, but I'll leave that to a astrophysicist to decide.

5. Do you think human stupidity is?
    I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here, but I'll take it to mean what do I think human stupidity is. To me, it is sort of rooted in our own arrogance and ignorance. A lot of times we don't know something or incorrectly assume something simply because we have not thought of other possible explanations (ignorance) or because we choose to ignore those other possibilities because we don't like them/they aren't as good as our theory (arrogance).

6. What is the first thing you think of when I say string?
    String theory just because of word association, but colored yarn as an image. I'm not all that well-versed when it comes to physics, so I don't know a great deal about string theory itself.

7. Did I bore you with these non-kinky questions, especially if you're not into science at all?
You didn't bore me at all. Even if I weren't into science, I appreciate you taking the time to ask
Old 06-19-2018, 10:27 AM   #22
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Do you think human stupidity is?
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here, but I'll take it to mean what do I think human stupidity is. To me, it is sort of rooted in our own arrogance and ignorance. A lot of times we don't know something or incorrectly assume something simply because we have not thought of other possible explanations (ignorance) or because we choose to ignore those other possibilities because we don't like them/they aren't as good as our theory (arrogance).
I actually meant "do you think human stupidity is infinite"; a quirky reference to Albert Einstein's quote: "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. But I'm not sure about the universe."

But... the answer you actually gave is a great one and I wholeheartedly agree!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 06-19-2018, 10:30 AM   #23
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I actually meant "do you think human stupidity is infinite"; a quirky reference to Albert Einstein's quote: "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. But I'm not sure about the universe."

But... the answer you actually gave is a great one and I wholeheartedly agree!
Oh, good thing I didn't catch that reference the first time. I like Einstein's answer a lot, I don't think I'd be able to top that one
Old 06-19-2018, 10:38 AM   #24
sammyy2qt

1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
2. Will you rub my back?
3. How do you stay so positive?
4. Did you ever go through a goth phase?
5. Would you consider yourself a badass?
6. What's your favourite pick up line you've ever used or have used on someone?
7. What's your favourite number?
8. Have you ever wanted to learn how to play an instrument?
9. Are you a home body?
10. Is the maze fixed yet?

Likes etc

BDSM test results
Old 06-19-2018, 11:16 AM   #25
sciencegal

Quote:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
I'd want to have perfect memory recall/super intelligence.

2. Will you rub my back?
Too far away, sorry

3. How do you stay so positive?
It can be a challenge at times. If something is bothering me, I remove myself from the situation so I have time to breath and relax. I often will do a different activity, such as clean or read, or go for a walk to help myself relax and not think about what's making me angry. Learning how to walk away from anger has really helped me to stay positive.

A few years ago I realized that I spent way too much time and energy in being negative. Since then, I've worked very hard to remind myself that people are human, including myself. It sounds callous, but I really don't care what other people do. If they want to spend all of their time being mean and leaving nasty comments online, let them. It's their choice. I simply remove myself from that, and I don't let it bother me. There is often a reason why people lash out, and I choose not to let their words impact my life. I don't know them, they don't know me. I take what my friends and loved ones have to say seriously, but ultimately it's my life. I choose to live it how I want to, not getting caught up in unnecessary negativity.

4. Did you ever go through a goth phase?
Not really. I had a "hard rock" phase, but I didn't dress differently. I got a few piercings when I was 18-21, but I don't really wear them anymore. I never went through a phase of wearing all black though. I don't think black looks all that good on me. I'm a blue girl.

5. Would you consider yourself a badass?
Not really. I get the job done, but I am not overly brash or anything. I don't really know what constitutes a badass.

6. What's your favourite pick up line you've ever used or have used on someone?
I don't think I've really ever experienced a pick up line. I don't frequent the kinds of places that you'd randomly be looking for a hook up.

7. What's your favourite number?

8. Have you ever wanted to learn how to play an instrument?
I have. I used to play the trumpet and baritone way back when. I always wanted to learn viola/violin, but I never found a teacher.

9. Are you a home body?
Very much so. I don't like crowds of people, so I tend to do things when there are less people out (like shopping at night). I mostly stay in and read or watch TV during the week, not really all that social.

10. Is the maze fixed yet?
Nope. Still testing, please be patient
Old 06-19-2018, 11:29 AM   #26
Sissypalooza

Location: On my knees, hands behind my back, waiting for orders

You like science, but do you like math?
Sissypalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:10 PM   #27
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Ever been naked outside?

Ever done a naked walk?

Would you go out in just your bra and panties?

Would you go for a walk in just a towel?

Would you go to work in just a shirt?

So any of theses for a dare? Id so which ones?
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:56 PM   #28
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissypalooza View Post
You like science, but do you like math?
I do My second degree was in applied statistics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
Ever been naked outside?
No, public nudity is not high on my to-do list.

Ever done a naked walk?
Nope.

Would you go out in just your bra and panties?
Probably not. I really don't want to get arrested, nor am I comfortable with public exposure like that.

Would you go for a walk in just a towel?
Maybe if I were walking back from the pool to my house? But I'd still prefer to have on a swimsuit under it.

Would you go to work in just a shirt?
Probably not. I imagine it wouldn't be long enough to cover my bum

So any of theses for a dare? Id so which ones?
I'm not into public/hidden public like this. So I think I would pass on any dares like this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk