Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-29-2017, 01:25 AM   #1
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pee holding and begging for toilet

This is a nice dare I have done earlier and had a lot of fun. So I guess others should enjoy it as well:

After you wake up, do not go to the toilet. Instead, put a diaper on. Then, drink 3 big glasses of water. Wait until you feel the need to pee (shouldn't take long). Then, log into the getDare chat.
You need 3 people on the chat to allow you to use the toilet. You are free to beg, to promise them anything you wish... If you don't get permission from 3 people, then you are not allowed to use the toilet and sooner or later, you will wet yourself.

Enjoy!

PS: You are responsible for your health. If you, any time during the dare, feel pain (other than the inevitable torture of full bladder), you feel sick or anything, please stop the dare, do not hurt yourself.
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:32 AM   #2
highlander

I think it time you redid this one
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk