Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-08-2017, 11:56 PM   #1
scallywag100
Account Banned

Default For Some Naughty Subs

I know most of us here will either be a sub or will have a sub. And I know most subs are sometimes a bit naughty. But sometimes.... they take it to the extreme. It's so bad, you can't find a good punishment to for them! Well, why not try this? It's effective, and should get them begging you to stop. You can just sit back, relax and maybe punish them further.

The Torture Pole

This task will require an offline relationship, but there will be one for an online relationship below.

Equipment:
A pole
A spanking implement
Rope
A master/mistress
A sub

You are watching your sub disobey. So... start by hanging them up. Tie them to a pole. Make sure you can access their back, as this is where the fun begins. Grab the most painful implement you have. Maybe you have a whip, or a shoe, or a belt, or maybe a cable. Now, please, don't feel guilty. Hit them with your implement. With each hit, hit them harder. They will start to scream and beg, while you're having fun. Simple!

What are you Saying?

Equipment needed:
A gag
A camera (if online)
Clothespins
Toothpaste
A fucking machine
A pen
A mistress/master
A sub

This task works best in an offline relationship, but can also work as an online relationship if you use a camera and record it.

Your sub is disobeying again. *sigh*
You should get them to put their gag on. It's more fun if it's inflatable. Then, tell them to put some clothespins/a clamp on their nipples and toothpaste on their balls/clit. If in an online relationship, turn the camera on now. Turn on the machine and they must get fucked by it for half an hour. Every time they complain, they spend 5 minutes extra on the machine and they will draw a line on their arm. At the end of their time, for every line on their arm, they will go out for 5 minutes with the clamps/clothespins and gag on. If the gag is inflatable, pump it up once for each line. DANGER: IF YOU DO NOT ROTATE THE CLOTHESPINS/CLAMPS, YOUR SUB MAY HAVE CIRCULATION ISSUES.

I hope these tasks are enough to get your sub under control. Please let me know how your sub reacted.
scallywag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:57 PM   #2
boislave2serve

Send a message via Yahoo to boislave2serve
Default how about...

I have and am seeking directed sessions of harsh self whipping on full body.
boislave2serve is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk