Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-03-2018, 11:11 AM   #1
MissTiff95

Default Humiliation walk

Hello all,

I would like for you all to help improve my next idea that my slave will have to do for me as punishment and his proof of willingness to submit to me.
Now this is my idea, I want him to take a walk in the middle of the night, but not just a walk, of course. it will be very daring and maybe humiliating.
I designed the task, so anyone can do this on their own, so that's why I'm posting it here for all to try and comment.

so what is needed for this task:
1 car with 2 keys, a dress, high heels, cuffs, lock and key optional a lockbox with key.

Well, here comes the task:
Drive to a nearby forest/wood, take 1 of the keys of your car and take a walk of about 15 to 20 minutes. Then place the key some hidden but easy to recognize. Optional: place the car key in the lockbox and place it in a different location then the lockbox key and make sure the total walk is about 30 to 40 minutes. then walk back to the car.

take off all your clothes and putt on the dress and high heels. put the cuffs on your hand and place them on your back, lock them. leave your clothes and key off the cuffs in the car. now open one door, push the button on the car key to lock all doors, leave this car key in the car. Get out and push the door so it closes and the car locks itself.

now the only option is to go get the key(s) in the location you hid them before. All while clothed in a dress and heels, with your hand tight behind your back.

in my scenario i picked the route, were on most of the route there is barpwire next to the path. So no hiding if someone comes walking by. And the will be a muddy part and also a decent hill to climb.

what I'm not sure of, should I go for 1 or 2 locations?
and does anyone have any other idea's on how making this walk even more fun?

what I'm not sure of, should I go for 1 or 2 locations?
and does anyone have any other idea's on how making this walk even more fun? I guess it will take him 1 hour for the 1 location, route, 1.5 hours for 2 locations, with a very small change of someone seeing him.

hope you liked it, please respond if you did.
MissTiff95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 01:32 PM   #2
MattS87

I like the idea but why don't you leave out the cuffs (mainly for safety reasons) but add toys such as a plug or clamps!

Likes: clamps, cum challenges, Anal, bondage games, pee, hidden public

Dislikes: poop, eating cum, public, blood, lasting marks.

love receiving and completing challenges from dominant females let me try and please you.

Willing to give challeneges to submissive and or willing Females!!

Feel free to ask me anything I'll more than likely answer it or do it
MattS87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 09:24 AM   #3
MissTiff95

I'll take your advise. I was concerned he hurt himself if he falls on stones. I do like the idea of him tripping and falling in dirt so I picked a route for that. But still ill leave the cuffs for when we take a walk together.

I think I'll add a gag and nippleclams and tell to keep his arms on his back as much as possible. A plug will be part of an other idea I have
MissTiff95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:00 AM   #4
Sub Joe
getDare Sweetheart

How about attaching bells somewhere to draw a little extra attention
Or to hobble in some way rope tied between ankles
Or doing the task with full bladder only allowed to relive once task complete

Dislike
Scat, water sports, forced bi sexual, anything that's unrealistic or boring

Limits

Photos, anything that could get me arrested or put me or anyone in danger, full public
Sub Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:06 AM   #5
SlaveBoyForAnyone

The idea of this is great, I would love so much to be owned in this way

I do think also though that tied hands is a little dangerous and needs to be taken away.

What about some rules that every so often he must take a lie down in the mud for 30 seconds.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:18 AM   #6
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

It sounds like a great idea. I would start with one location and add later if it was deemed fun and or exciting.

I like the idea is adding a full bladder and maybe adding suppositories. Let him beg to wear a diaper for the task and if he dirties the diaper then add a location to try again. It could be really messy if he declines the diapers and even more humiliating.

We don't know his limits though.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

qt31415926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:22 AM   #7
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Maybe once he is locked out, make him mastrubate. Once he cums, all horniness is gone and it will humiliate him more. Also, put make up on him and make him wear lingerie. Just adds to the humiliation.
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk