Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2016, 09:26 PM   #1
Ms.Slut
Account Banned

Default Slaves to getdare

Masters can be annoying. Sometimes they refuse to respect a limit, sometimes they overstep boundaries, or sometimes they just aren't fun. Most of us are here to play around on getdare, right? So we don't want a Master who will discourage our participating in threads and games and being involved with other members. But, we can still feel subby. Sometimes you really want to be told what to do, to be ordered around. You just don't want it to be only one person.

That's where this thread comes in. This idea is, you post here, if you want to be a slave... To all of getdare. By joining this thread, you become the slave of everyone. You are available for use to everyone, except it is more in your control (explained later)

To join, it's simple. All you have to do is post saying that you are here to be the slave of all getdare members (or anything similar). By doing so, you agree that you will become the slave of everyone. You will do what you are told, as long as it is within limits. If they feel you should be punished, so be it.

If you feel it is too much, there are a few options. First, when you post to say you are joining, you can set a limit. For example, max 3 tasks per day, and max one in dislikes. This way, if you are overloaded, you can just say you are already full.

Otherwise, you can temporarily pause from this thread. You may modify your post saying you are currently on hiatus, and you will temporarily not be the slave of everyone. Finally, your last option is to leave permanently. I'm sure we will miss you, but it might be too much. Being the toy of everyone can be tough. This might end up being too much, I really have no idea.

A few last criteria for joining. First, make likes, dislikes and limits clear, either in Sig or join post. Also, you must do all tasks received, and do them withn in 3 days. If you do not think you can do this, set limits as discussed above. Finally, you must add in your signature "slave to all getdare members (and ideally a link to this thread).

Want a chance to give a slave an order, without a full relationship? Go ahead. Again, a few rules. First, no group dares. Everyone has different likes and limits, so if you assign a task, suit it to fit these. You are allowed to post the task here, or send it by PM. If it is here, maybe notify the subject by PM they have a task, as well as making it clear in the post who it is to. There is no commitment needed from dare givers. You may come and go as you please.

I will try and keep a list of getdare slaves here.

Ms.Slut
Sexslave-9
Frazi3r
Rtslave
Http://Www.Getdare.Com/Bbs/Member.Php?U=125445Virginslutboi.php?u=131179"]Smexytara

Let's hope this thread works
Pics/cam, family/friends, extreme public, long term denial, illegal, permanent, eating poo, dangerous, kik

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits.

PM dares

Last edited by Ms.Slut; 06-09-2016 at 04:32 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Ms.Slut for this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 09:35 PM   #2
Ms.Slut
Account Banned

Oh, I forgot to specify. I am joining, and am now a slave to all getdare members
I would love semi and hidden public, but it is up to you
Pics/cam, family/friends, extreme public, long term denial, illegal, permanent, eating poo, dangerous, kik

PM dares

Last edited by Ms.Slut; 06-09-2016 at 06:15 AM.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:37 PM   #3
Sexslave-9

I am a slave to all getdare member!

DISLIKES: anal, extreme pain

LIMITS: friends/ family, pics/videos

PM DARES :http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=130321

RULES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78303

Started stuffing on 6-9-16 1052 days to go!! Add more days if you want!!!!

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits
Old 06-08-2016, 10:12 PM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Ms.Slut, I have a dare for you.
You are to find a clean pair of panties, and insert the crotch (just the crotch, not the whole pairt) of them into your pussy. You are to leave your house in a skirt long enough to conceal the hanging fabric, and a vibrator. You are to find a public place where you feel safe to masturbate without being caught, but where people are still around. You are to edge three times before you pick your place to masturbate, and when you get there, you are to masturbate to two orgasms. Do what you can to draw them out and enjoy them.
You are to pull the panties out of you pussy, and suck your own cum and juices from them, and then you are free to return home.
I would like you to do this twice, two days in a row.
Hope you have fun.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:18 PM   #5
Ms.Slut
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Ms.Slut, I have a dare for you.
You are to find a clean pair of panties, and insert the crotch (just the crotch, not the whole pairt) of them into your pussy. You are to leave your house in a skirt long enough to conceal the hanging fabric, and a vibrator. You are to find a public place where you feel safe to masturbate without being caught, but where people are still around. You are to edge three times before you pick your place to masturbate, and when you get there, you are to masturbate to two orgasms. Do what you can to draw them out and enjoy them.
You are to pull the panties out of you pussy, and suck your own cum and juices from them, and then you are free to return home.
I would like you to do this twice, two days in a row.
Hope you have fun.
It is night time here, so that would be pretty boring now. I will do it tomorrow

PM dares
Old 06-08-2016, 10:21 PM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Slut View Post
It is night time here, so that would be pretty boring now. I will do it tomorrow
I am in no rush, do it whenever you feel it will be most rewarding.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:43 PM   #7
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

I think I'll join in on this. I am a slave to all of getDare!

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Old 06-09-2016, 04:50 AM   #8
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Ms Slut, for the remainder of the week, when using any bathroom away from home, you must strip naked each time while in the bathroom / stall. When at home until the end of this weekend, you may not use the toilet to pee.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:52 AM   #9
Rtslave

I'll join. I'm a slave for all on getdare.
Anything within my limits of course
Pm me and if within my limits I'll send photo proof
Kik rkt89

Slave to all on getdare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...86#post2254186

Last edited by Rtslave; 06-09-2016 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:57 AM   #10
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Until midnight Friday night, when peeing, pee through your panties (public toilet or at home). You may remove them after and rinse them off in the sink if you wish.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:10 AM   #11
Ms.Slut
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
Until midnight Friday night, when peeing, pee through your panties (public toilet or at home). You may remove them after and rinse them off in the sink if you wish.
Who is this meant to?

PM dares
Old 06-09-2016, 06:12 AM   #12
Ms.Slut
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
Ms Slut, for the remainder of the week, when using any bathroom away from home, you must strip naked each time while in the bathroom / stall. When at home until the end of this weekend, you may not use the toilet to pee.
Will do...........

PM dares
Old 06-09-2016, 06:25 AM   #13
virginslutboi

I am a slave to all getdare member!

Loves: Cam, exhibitionist,underwear/briefs mostly, orgasm control,denial.
Likes: cum control,what to wear at night,orgasm control, wedgie, bondage,name calling, pee control, humiliation, edge.
Limits: family/friends, scat,damage,pain,blackmail, public,.

Pm for a session /inspection
http://dickcode.creativerobot.co/?c=...01044_5-11-117

https://dirtycode.io/4UTC
Old 06-09-2016, 10:54 AM   #14
Diaperslave1995

I am a slave to get dare, mainly to males, have kik, I guess I should specify that I will not do anything illegal, apparently it wasn't clear the other day to someone, I thought it was self explanatory

Limits: blood, family/friends, public, sounding, permanent marks

Kik:kgillespie95

Message me on kik with dares and I'll do them if not too extreme
Old 06-09-2016, 11:56 AM   #15
Kyli

I am a slave to all getDare members!

Dislikes: Cum play, Public humiliation, Humiliation, Body writing, Pet play

Limits: Scat, Urine drinking, Underage, Illegal

The following user says Thank You to Kyli for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk