Old 04-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #61
jeff10145

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
So sorry it's taking so long. Right now my life is a hectic mess (nothing bad, I assure you) and SeeNaked is also really busy right now. I can tell you that we have progressed on the next chapter but can't promise when it'll be posted as of now. I'm crossing my fingers for you guys to have it at the latest next weekend.

Shy
ohh well thats understandable i know how it is to have life get in the way of things. i hope things get better soon tho. thanks for the reply

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #62
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hi guys!

I am pleased to announce that with much tardiness the next part of the story is ready. I am reeeeeeeeally sorry that it took so long, but it's not always easy to coordinate two lives to find time to write, but I promise we will try to do better next time.

Now, for this next part, you will surely notice a change in the attitudes of the two main characters, it kinda came as a surprise to both of us and I hope you will enjoy it and that it was worth the wait.

You will have until Wednesday April 18th to cast your vote. Remember that if you want to explain your vote, you are both welcome and encouraged to.

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 04-13-2012 at 05:24 PM.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #63
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default It Started at Camp - Twelfth Post

Zoe could have laughed. She had the choice between spending the following day desperately horny or taking care of the tingly feeling she had between her legs right now. For her, it was a no-brainer. After all, Luke had already seen her naked, plus, it wasn’t like it was going to take her a lot of time to cum.

Luke waited for her answer, though he figured she would pick masturbating for him immediately. He was figuring that, mostly because he knew she would rather not be horny the entire day tomorrow. Of course, he would have to make her pay for taking the easy way out. For now he waited though, until she would tell him exactly what her answer was.

She looked at Luke, a smirk floating about her face. “Fine, then” she said stepping out of the light and into the bathhouse, “I may as well get it over with now”. As she spoke, Zoe had
a sudden idea and she furtively looked about the bathhouse as the plan formed in her head. “I don’t fancy spending all of tomorrow horny and needing to find excuses to get out of sight of the monitors to go do some edges, so I’ll masturbate in front of you”. Zoe paused slightly. “Besides” she added, looking at Luke again before letting her gaze drop to the bump that was clearly visible at crotch level, “it looks like you rather need the show”.

He glanced down for a half a second and raised an eyebrow, “Nope, You’re not getting me to jack off...right now, you’re in the spotlight...so get going.” He pointed to the nearest stall and said, “Go on...” He stepped back and raised the camera, for he wasn’t going to let her do this without getting quite a few pictures of it. He would have to hide the camera card to make sure she never got a hold of it.

Zoe merely smiled as she made her way towards the stall Luke had pointed out. She paused slightly in front of it, but continued to walk, making her way towards the changing room. Luke followed , of course, snapping pictures as she walked further into the building. She walked to the very end of the room, choosing the furthest changing cabin, wanting to make Luke wait a while longer and stood there, facing the wall of the small space. Then, in a quick movement, right after hearing the click of the camera, she turned around and pulled the curtain to hide herself from Luke’s view. She knew Luke would object, but decided to speak before him: “now before you say anything, know that I am facing you right now, you can see the direction of my feet from where you stand. I am going to masturbate here and I’m still fulfilling my agreement to masturbate in front of you. Before you say anything, know that it’s your own fault for creating a loophole for me to exploit. Also, you did not mention you’d be taking pictures, so I’m expecting you to refrain from doing so. You should probably hand over your camera while I do this, though you are welcome to take out the memory card if you’re afraid I’m going to do something with it. ”. Zoe did not know where her bout of confidence came from, but she was rather pleased with herself. Smiling, leaning against the wall of the stall, she crossed her arms and waited to see Luke’s reaction.

Luke felt his temper rise as she closed the curtain. He was about to speak, as she had thought, before she began, making him pause. He had to push away the flood of anger that he felt in his chest, though that did nothing to stem the tide of frustration. It was true that it was his own fault. He had been too careless, and now she was taking advantage of him. He had to think about what he could possibly do to turn this back around. For long moments he didn’t move, his feet remained planted in the same spot, and then he turned and walked away. “guess it will be pretty awkward for you when the maintenance men come in the morning to unlock the showers and make sure that everything’s ready... “ He had found out that someone had forgotten to lock the bath house that evening, which was why he had decided to let her masturbate in there instead of doing it right out in the open...well, now she would pay because he could lock the door and leave here there, just as naked as ever. He had taken the liberty of locking the towel lockers and other supply cabinets as well, so she couldn’t get one of those.

Zoe’s smirk was wiped from her face in an instant and her eyes widened in fear. ‘Surely he’s bluffing’ she thought, but the thought was immediately pushed from her head; he sure did not sound as though he was bluffing. If anything, he sounded pissed at the turn of events. Zoe hadn’t meant anything by it, she was just being playful. “No! Wait!” she said, opening the curtain. Luke paused slightly but did not turn to face her, instead he kept walking towards the exit of the building. Zoe ran after him. She knew she was falling right into his trap, knew that though he probably wasn’t bluffing, he would be annoyed at not being able to see her masturbate and a part of her was thrilled by the evening’s experience. Though she had always been quite reserved, she was finding that the events that had happened so far during the night had woken up another part of her and she wanted to discover this part. Zoe caught up with the boy “Luke, wait. I’ll do it. I was just playing. Just please don’t take any pictures. Not for this. Not this time. You’ve already got plenty of compromising shots of me tonight. Please?”. Zoe waited breathlessly for Luke to answer. This time he had turned around and was looking right into her eyes as he seemed to consider her request.

Luke had his arms crossed over his chest, as he listened to what she had to say. He had been angry and frustrated, but slowly he felt that leave. Ok, so you could say he was a bit of a softy when it came to girls, sometimes. He really wasn’t a bad kid, or trying to be particularly cruel...he just wanted to have some fun. Sighing a bit, he nodded and even managed a soft smile, “Alright, I forgive you...” he glanced down at the camera in his hand, then lifted it and turned it off, “just this once I’ll not take any pictures....as long as you promise not to trick me...” His smile turned into a gentle smirk, “I like you Zoe, that’s why I wanted to have some fun with you...I rather get the feeling that you don’t mind it so much either.”

Zoe realized she had been holding her breath when she saw Luke turn off his camera. Feeling much less stressed out now, she gave him a genuine smile. “I promise”, she said “no tricks”. The girl walked towards one of the walls of the building. She put her back against it, spread her legs slightly and slid down until her bum was on the ground. With each foot flat on the floor and her knees still bent, she could have easy access to herself while allowing Luke a good look at her. Closing her eyes, Zoe lost no time in putting her hand between her legs and finding her already slick clitoris. She was amazed at how swollen she was already and she soon felt herself getting close. Completely oblivious to the fact that the boy she had been looking at in secret for years was watching her masturbate and to where he was in relation to her, Zoe felt a surge of pleasure course through her. As her quiet moans of pleasure became more and more intense, she came, her body tensing involuntarily at the height of her pleasure as she squirted on the cold floor.

Luke smiled a bit when she promised that she wouldn’t trick him this time, and then moved over toward the wall of the bath house. He came over, close but not too close, so that even in the dim light he could see what was going on. She had been right earlier, of course, that he could use some relief as well. Seeing her first running with bare tits across the yard, and then talking to her for so long completely nude had left him with quite the bulge in his pants. He crouched on the floor in front of her and watched as she ran her fingers over her folds and clit, rubbing furiously as she approached her orgasm, breathing hard. At last he slowly undid his pants, and adjusted them so that he could pull his member out and stroke it. Her moans were turning him on to no end, and as she got closer to her orgasm, he brought himself closer to release, masturbaing over the sight of this very pretty girl, a girl he had even fantasized about from time to time, getting herself off as well.

Zoe was surprised when she felt the liquid be ejected from her pussy while she orgasmed. Granted, she had never experienced one as powerful, but, then again, she was going through a whole new world of experiences. She looked up at Luke slightly flushed from the orgasm, the freshly imprinted memory of what she had just done and the realization that Luke had been masturbating in front of her as she spilled her pleasure all over the floor. Zoe stood up and smiled timidly at Luke. She cleared her throat: “well, erm, maybe we should go now”. Goosebumps covered her body when Luke stood up beside her and she crossed her arms over her chest, putting each hand on the opposite shoulder. “I, um, don’t suppose I could grab a towel before heading out, eh?”, she said with her most innocent smile before heading towards the door that lead outside of the building, swaying her hips as she walked.

Luke hadn’t gotten off yet, but he figured that he could wait a little longer. This was starting to take an unexpected turn, in the form of the fact that Zoe didn’t seem to mind what he was doing. He smiled a bit at her and shrugged, “Alright, but I locked the lockers, let me unlock them and get you one.” He went over to one of them, and spun the dial combination. Each teen was given a locker, so this was his, He pulled one towel out and walked back over to her, “Here you are...thanks for being such a good sport.....if you wanted to continue, I’m sure I could think up plenty of other things to dare you to do...”

Zoe smiled as Luke handed her a towel. She wrapped it around her body and followed him out of the bathhouse. As they walked towards her bunkhouse, they chatted. “You know,” she said “it could be quite fun to do some dares while I’m here. To be honest, I actually didn’t want to come so it would make my stay more interesting”. Again, she smiled at Luke admiring his body outlined in the light of the moon. The teens arrived at their destination quickly. “Well,” Zoe whispered “let me just go and grab my panties”. She entered the small building on tiptoe and quickly and quietly retrieved her underwear, taking care to try and not wake anyone. The empty corner of her suitcase brought to attention the plastic box that had been hidden within her bag. Zoe was about to exit the building, when an idea came up. Grabbing the box, she ‘hid’ it within the few pairs of underwear she had brought. When she made her way back out, Luke seemed to be deep in thought.

Luke took the Panties from her arms, there weren’t that many, but enough. As he took them he felt a slightly heavier, bulkier weight than just a few pairs of panties. Raising his eyebrows, he uncovered the box that she had ‘hidden’ and he gave her a questioning look, “What’s this?” he asked, not moving to open it but instead tucking the whole pile and the box under his arm. “So, since you’ve decided to go on with this, we both get to have a lot of fun...there’s no backing out you know, but I’ll promise you won’t get hurt by anything that I have you do.” He smiled and then smirked, “So, you know that we boys are going to be pranking you girls back tomorrow... Your next choice is as follows, and you can think on it tonight...One, Help us commit the Prank, which, if you’re caught doing it, will probably not make you too popular with the girls...and which you’ll have to do naked.... OR, suffer through whatever it is that we end up doing to the girls...and I can promise, it’s going to be a good one...”

Your choice
1) Should Zoe participate in the prank the guys will pull?
2) Or should she stay out of it and suffer through it?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #64
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I'll have to go with option 2 on this one. Like with your past story shy, I'm not going to explain my logic just yet, as I don't want to sway the votes but I do have a reason.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #65
jeff10145

i would have to agree option 2 for me as well and btw fantastic story yet again you guys are good at story telling

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Messy (some is okay)
Old 04-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #66
Bevatoria

I'm thinking either way she'll be naked with a bunch of guys, so I'll vote for 2 and hope there's something 'special' planned for her in this prank.

Great story so far.
Bevatoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #67
em52388

I'm having trouble nailing down my logic for this one. The choices are black and white, but my logic falls in the grey area and that makes it difficult for me to actually choose. I'll continue to think on it and post my vote later. Great job on the story you two. Keep up the great work.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:20 AM   #68
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

Great job on the story so far! And for my vote I think I will go with the second option
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #69
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I choose option number 2. Because in that choice, she stays on the good side of the rest of her gender.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #70
lkjhgf

2.i think he may do a "pantie raid" and all the boys strip the girls nude and tie them up.....just thinking out loud lol
lkjhgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #71
em52388

Default My vote.

I'll vote for option 2 since she started the prank war with the girls she should be honor bound to see it through with them to the end. Yes there are holes in my logic (and I hate that) but it's all I've got, since what I really want to see happen isn't one of the options.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #72
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Mea Culpa

I'm really sorry that nothing has been going on this thread for a while guys. As I hinted a while back, my life has being going through some major changes and I am both unable to find time to write and am having trouble getting into the correct mindset to write. I hate making you guys wait but I also refuse to post writing that does not meet basic quality. I'll try to get something in by next weekend.

Hope you guys understand.

Shy

Likes and stuff

Old 05-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #73
jeff10145

has this story just ended or what happend?????

Messy (some is okay)
Old 05-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #74
em52388

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff10145 View Post
has this story just ended or what happend?????
Remember that it is a lot more difficult to coordinate the schedules of two people. I also know from PMs that Shy has a lot on her plate right now. Asking anything along the lines of is this story dead is a little rude. Have faith that it will continue soon. All authors on here have the right to live their lives, and we should respect that fact.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #75
jeff10145

i never asked if it was dead i asked if it ended and i dont know how that would be rude what so ever and i understand that they can live their lives but shy usualy keeps us updated so by asking i was hoping for an update i wasnt trying to be rude so if i came across that way im sorry but you lashing out at me was pretty rude yourself and i also understand it can be difficult for 2 authors to work together. i was just merely wondering what happend

Messy (some is okay)

Advertisements
Kink Talk