Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-02-2020, 08:33 AM   #1
CreativeBoy

Default underwear lover sub boy AMA

Just discovered this part of the site and figured I'd have a go AMA
CreativeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:35 PM   #2
Anzu

Mhmmm I would love to have control over your closet

DOM - Likes: Owning, Underwear, Himbo, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Denial, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat ...

KIK anzu.123
Anzu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:52 AM   #3
CreativeBoy

That can be arranged
Old 03-17-2020, 10:26 AM   #4
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

1) You call yourself underwear sub boy, what is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you because of handing over control of your undies?

2) What type of undies do you own?

3) What are your favorite undies?

3) What is the largest group you have been in front of in just your undies?

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 03:23 PM   #5
CreativeBoy

Unhappy

Sorry for the late response.

1) You call yourself underwear sub boy, what is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you because of handing over control of your undies?

My girlfriend told me to wear my favorite undies (at the time some cute blue patterned boxers) for several days and to edge in them constantly but not cum. After several days of doing this, we went out to lunch at a nearby restaurant. When we sat down, she told me to go into the bathroom, take off my boxers, and give them to her for an inspection so she could verify that they were dirty but not full of cum. I anxiously went in and did so, placing the boxers in the waistband of my pants as I came back. I slipped them to her under the table, and she immediately pulled them out and unfurled them, holding them up above the table where they were easily visible. I told her to please put them down or someone will see, but she ignored me and turning them around looking to see how I did, saying "good boy". People looked over confused, and I don't know if they noticed that my silly undies were filled with precum. After she was done, she folded them up and placed them on the table. Our waitress came over to take our order, looked at my undies lying on the table, and looked at me confused. I don't think I've ever blushed that hard. After the meal, she made me walk back to the car while holding my undies, and then had me put them on the dash fully spread out for the ride home so anyone we drove by could see them.

I've definitely done more risky things, but this was by far the most embarrassing.

2) What type of undies do you own?

I own boxers and boxer briefs. I prefer cute boxers that would be embarrassing to be seen in, but obviously I can't always wear those around.

3) What are your favorite undies?

I sent you a PM with them Anyone else who wants to see them can PM me

4) What is the largest group you have been in front of in just your undies?

Probably about 10 people in a locker room. The largest group I've been in just my underwear for in a sexual context is around 5 when I was 13 and sexually experimenting with friends.

Advertisements
Kink Talk