Old 06-06-2020, 01:03 PM   #1
SissySubSarah

Default Couples streaming experience?

Hi all, I'm hoping I don't get slammed for this but I'm looking for some advice. So I'm a 28 male sub in a LTR with a 27 female Dom. We have a great relationship and live together. Lately we've been wanting to try some new things and both her and I have been wanting to try streaming. We've been fantasizing about the idea of me being used and abused on a stream with the intent of making a little (I stress little) extra money that only she has access to. We're both healthcare workers so we didn't stop work due to covid and are financially fine, but I often have to tell her that there are things she can't get because we have to take care of bills first. I would think it's normal for a sub wanting to be able to get the little things the Dom wants, but we try to be responsible first.

Does anyone have any experience streaming or other ways to make little extra money and stuff? We're both big on BDSM, servicing others, and toys, but have no idea where to start.

And to clarify: I'm NOT NOT NOT asking anyone on this site for money or tributes. Just ideas and advice.

Likes: Sissy CD, humiliation, anal, deepthroating, toys, bdsm/bondage, petplay, diapers/abdl servitude
Limits: permanent, blood, family/friends, scat/pee

Toys: Dildos, anal plugs, ball/bit/and ring gag, collar/leash, chastity cage, rope, cuffs, locks, many thongs/panties, maid outfit, locking doggy style rack and a fucking machine!
SissySubSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:53 AM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

You'd need a streaming software like obs, set up a overlay scene (plenty of defaults) and edit accordingly.

Set up webcam etc..

View a few sites, see which streaming site would be most suited.
Get the stream key given when your in the stream setting for that site and enter it into obs.

As for ideas, different sites allow different payment choices.
So depending on the site set goals based on the tokens they use.

Maybe something like X tokens for X spanks,
X tokens for an edge.
X tokens for a orgasm.
X tokens for a overstimulated orgasm.

Plenty of options.
List these token options on a panel on obs that displays on screen, scrolling banner , basic text box etc.
(Plenty of tutorials on YouTube to set up obs for streaming they all work more or less then same)
Some sites allow bots like night it (a pretty easy bit to setup and plenty of tutorials online, just depends on the site you choose whether they can be added in)

Setup a set of running total goals, like X tokens (equivalent to several small goals) that give a additional special task/action.

Depending on how professional looking and how much time you want to invest in streaming you could make it very user friendly and interactive.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 07:39 AM   #3
ExhibCouple

My wife and I play on cam for fun but have considered doing chaturbate. It is pretty simple to set up and we tried it once but to be honest, it wasn't for us. So much time is spent trying to get tips that the sex becomes boring. We prefer to do it for free for an appreciative audience and can have things move along at a more natural pace.

I do think some people can make some good money at it though.
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk