Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 02-22-2020, 11:36 AM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Fetish Website

Hello all!

Thanks for reading - despite my young age, I have been interested in BDSM, kink and fetish for the last eight years. I have also got a massive interest in Journalism, writing articles for several of the most popular sports websites in the world including Givemesport and Bleacher Report.

With this being said, I have recently been looking for a Kinky/Fetish website and blog in which I could become an author and create content. I have yet to be able to find any such website. All that seems to really exist is personal experience blogs or dating apps.

With this in mind, I am considering creating a fully functioning Fetish based website. This would have things such as Top Tens, Discussions, Roundtables, Reviews, Information and more! With that being said, I would need two things. Firstly, I would need readers and fans of the site. Secondly, I would need authors and writers for the website who would be interested in this type of thing.

Getdare often has 500+ people online at one given time. That therefore makes this site an extremely effective tool for some Market Research. I would love any comments and feedback from you all. I'm extremely interested to see what everyone thinks about this idea and if you would be interested in joining the journey should I take up this.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 02:12 PM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Given you’re UK based have your had a look at groups like Collared and Recon who do a lot of this? Having said that your profile doesn’t mention your sexuality. In general there are a lot of resources for the gay community; but maybe not for the straights...

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:47 PM   #3
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

what about FETLIFE?
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 05:43 AM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Given you’re UK based have your had a look at groups like Collared and Recon who do a lot of this? Having said that your profile doesn’t mention your sexuality. In general there are a lot of resources for the gay community; but maybe not for the straights...
I've been on Recon. I'm Bisexual - so that might answer the question there. There seems to be a lot of pure gay - but not straight or even both. My vision is for a site that appeals to anyone. Less about sexuality, and more about fetish and kink. Kinkly is the closest to this, but it's quite vanilla in the content they produce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
what about FETLIFE?
Fetlife is more of a forum and discussion site as opposed to the type of website/blog that I am imagining. Fetlife is extremely good for a lot of things though! Especially meeting up with other kink minded individuals.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk