Old 04-02-2022, 06:58 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Infractions & Bans

I have been asked a few times lately how the infraction system works so here is a bit of information:

When you receive an infraction, you will get a PM letting you know why you received the infraction. A warning will give you 0 points but will still show up on your profile. An infraction itself will assign you a number of points from 1-50. These points may expire at different lengths of times. You can check the number of points and how long until they will expire under the infractions tab on your profile. Depending on the number of active points you have at one time, different things can occur.

Click image for larger version

Name:	infractions.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	10068

The common infractions have standard points and expiry dates associated with them, however, admins can also customize the number of points and the expiry time for special circumstances or repeat offenders.

Even after your infraction expires, it will still show up on your profile. However, the only people who can see the infractions tab on your profile is you and the mods/admins.

If you receive a probation (temporary ban), it will show up as a blue title on your profile. When the ban expires, you will need to post in a thread (one that counts towards your post count) in order to get rid of that title on your account.

If you feel you have received a ban or infraction incorrectly, please contact a mod calmly and politely and we will be happy to discuss it. We are not perfect and we do make mistakes.

If there any other questions, please feel free to ask here.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post: