Old 04-02-2023, 04:15 AM   #1
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Default Long live the Party Princess

Chapter One
Brandi's Perspective:

As I walked into the crowded hallway, my heart was racing. I had just finished my first day of college, and I couldn't wait to see my best friends Nikki and Beth. I was hoping to tell them all about my day, but as I approached, I noticed a new face with them. A tall, athletic-looking guy with a cocky grin on his face.

"Hey, Brandi," Nikki said, greeting me with a smile. "This is Jeff. He's a freshman like us."

I said hello, but I could tell right away that Jeff wasn't my type of person. He was arrogant and rude, bragging about his high school accomplishments and acting like he was better than everyone else.

As we walked to our next class, Jeff kept making snide comments to me, and I could feel my anger growing. Who did he think he was, talking to me like that? I was about to give him a piece of my mind when the bell rang, saving me from having to deal with him any longer.

I thought that would be the end of it, but I was wrong. Jeff seemed to pop up everywhere, always making sure to belittle me in some way. He was a jerk, and I didn't want anything to do with him.

That's why I was surprised when Nikki and Beth told me they had invited him to their sorority party. I couldn't understand why they would want someone like him there, but they just shrugged it off and said it would be fun to have him around.

Little did I know, they had a plan for Jeff that would teach him a lesson he wouldn't soon forget.

As I walked through the crowded hallways of our university, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. It was the start of a new year, and as a sophomore, I felt more confident and comfortable than I did last year as a nervous freshman.

But that feeling quickly faded as I crossed paths with Jeff, a freshman who seemed to think he was the hottest thing on campus. He strutted down the hallway with an air of arrogance, making snide comments and barely acknowledging me as he passed by.

I couldn't stand him. He was everything I hated about the entitled, privileged students on this campus. I needed to vent, so I headed straight to Nikki and Beth's dorm room.

The three of us had become close friends during our freshman year. We bonded over our love of Netflix binges and all things fashion. But today, I needed them to listen to me rant about Jeff.

"Can you believe that guy?" I said, throwing myself down on Nikki's bed. "He thinks he's so great just because he's a freshman."

Nikki and Beth exchanged a look before Nikki spoke up. "You know what we should do? We should invite him to our sorority party next weekend."

I raised an eyebrow. "And why would we want to do that?"

"For revenge," Beth said, grinning wickedly. "We'll make him think he's the coolest guy at the party, only to embarrass him in front of everyone."

I wasn't sure about this plan, but the thought of putting Jeff in his place was too tempting to resist. "Fine," I said, "let's do it."

The next weekend, we set our plan into action. We invited Jeff to the party and made sure he had plenty of drinks. We played drinking games and got him to drink more than he should have.

He lost game after game, and we encouraged him to keep going. He was stumbling and slurring his words, and we egged him on, laughing at his embarrassing moments.

We led him to the living room, where we had set up a recliner and declared it his throne. He sat down, swaying back and forth, and we continued to make fun of him.

Soon enough, he passed out, and we knew our plan had worked. But we weren't done yet. Nikki and Beth grabbed their makeup bags, glitter, markers, and other accessories, ready to give Jeff the ultimate makeover.

As we prepared to carry out the next phase of our plan, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. What if we had gone too far? But then I thought back to Jeff's arrogant attitude and remembered why we were doing this. He needed to be taken down a peg.

And we were just the girls to do it.

Chapter Two:
Jeff had never been one to back down from a challenge, and he had always prided himself on his ability to hold his liquor. So when he swaggered into the sorority party, he was convinced that he would dominate the drinking games. The girls looked on with amusement as Jeff boasted about his skills, not realizing that they had a few tricks up their sleeves.

During the first round of the game, Jeff noticed that the girls were taking small sips of their drinks, whereas he was gulping down his entire shot in one go. He suspected that they were cheating, but he didn't say anything, not wanting to spoil his image of the cool, confident guy who always wins.

As the games went on, Jeff started to feel the effects of the alcohol, and he became increasingly frustrated at his inability to win. He knew that the girls were cheating, but he didn't know how to prove it. He tried to keep up his facade of coolness, but he could feel his confidence slipping away with each passing round.

It wasn't long before the girls began to openly taunt him, whispering and giggling behind his back. Jeff felt his anger rising, but he knew he couldn't let them see him lose his cool. He tried to ignore them and focus on the game, but it was no use. He was losing, and he hated it.

As the night wore on, Jeff's head began to spin, and he knew he had drank too much. He tried to stand up and show the girls that he was still in control, but his legs gave way, and he fell back into the recliner. The girls erupted into laughter, and Jeff could feel his face turning red with embarrassment.

He could feel his consciousness slipping away. The last thing he remembered was the girls laughing at him as they declared the recliner his throne. Jeff thought they must think he is a king! Then everything went dark. He had passed out before they could start their real revenge prank.

Chapter Three:
Jeff slowly started to regain consciousness, his mind feeling groggy and his body feeling strange. He could hear a constant murmur of giggling and whispering, mixed with the sound of music and clinking glasses. He could smell the distinct aroma of alcohol mixed with a variety of perfumes and colognes.

As he started to open his eyes, he was hit with a barrage of bright flashes from the camera phones of people taking pictures of him. He could see blurry shapes of people around him, laughing and pointing. He felt something on his head and tried to reach up to touch it, but his hands felt heavy and uncoordinated.

He felt strange sensations all over his body, like something was crawling on his skin. He tried to shake it off, but it only seemed to intensify. He tried to focus his vision, but everything was still blurry.

He realized that he was still at the party and that the girls had done something to him. He felt a sense of panic rise within him, wondering what they had done. He tried to stand up but stumbled and fell back into the recliner. The girls only laughed harder.

He finally managed to gather enough strength to get up and make his way to the bathroom. As he stumbled through the crowded room, people continued to point and laugh at him. He felt humiliated and confused, wondering what had happened to him.

Finally, he made it to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Chapter Four:
After Jeff had passed out, Nikki and Beth exchanged a wicked grin, knowing exactly what they were going to do next. They rummaged through their makeup bags, pulling out an array of cosmetics, from lipsticks to glittery eyeshadows. They proceeded to give him a princess-themed makeover, which was the ultimate humiliation.

As they worked, Nikki and Beth cackled with delight, smearing foundation on Jeff's face and applying false lashes to his eyes. They added a generous amount of pink blush to his cheeks and lined his lips with a bright shade of red. They painted his nails a glittery pink and put a tiara on his head. Jeff looked ridiculous, but it was exactly what he deserved.

But that wasn't enough. They wanted to take things even further. They grabbed some markers and began to write humiliating messages all over Jeff's body. They scribbled "Diva" on his forehead, "Party Princess" on his arm, and "Deltas Rule, I drool!" on his chest. They even drew hearts, flowers and butterflies all over his legs and stomach. The whole thing was a work of art.

As they admired their handiwork, they decided to take pictures of Jeff's new look and post them on his Facebook page for the world to see. They posed with him, grinning widely as they snapped away. They knew that everyone on campus would be talking about this for weeks to come.

But they didn't stop there. They continued to post updates as Jeff, pretending to be him and posting things like "I'm the prettiest princess at the party" and "I can't wait to wear my new tiara to class on Monday." They knew that Jeff's reputation would be ruined, and they reveled in the thought of it.

As they finished up and prepared to leave, Nikki and Beth high-fived each other, feeling satisfied with their handiwork. They knew that Jeff would never live this down, and they couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he woke up.

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 04-02-2023 at 10:00 AM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 11:39 PM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

nice story, a bit quick but enjoyable to the end.
thanks and keep it up

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk