Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2023, 12:01 PM   #16
Bound garchomp
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound garchomp View Post
I am autistic this means many things but the main part is that I'm terrible with social interaction and especially implications I'm truly sorry but I meant what I said but you have clearly focused on an implication I didn't see so this is what I thought I was saying 1.i was pointing out a small problem 2.i was asking for it to get fixed in a way my non-social centric brain thought was polite I didn't mean to be condescending or mean I only meant what I said not what you drew from it I truly am sorry you didn't get what I actually meant but can you please stop going at me over my disability
And you do work very hard despite how you took my posts I admire you from what I can tell your the mod who does the most work and yet even under all that pressure you still make high quality posts the actual content of the rules gets its points across perfectly it's well edited its brilliant but even the best of us make mistakes and in my own mind I wasnt blaming you for them I was simply pointing them out so you could fix them in your own time

Again I'm truly sorry for the implication I never meant what you read only what I typed
Closed Thread