Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-17-2021, 08:01 PM   #1
StarkSlave23

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

INTRODUCTION

Want to begin by saying that I am a 4th year college student graduating in 2 months, currently studying engineering. I'm 22, slim build and 5'10.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

I'm really looking for a master who has a desire to essentially slowly control every part of me bit by bit, whenever he wants to. This should eventually (down the road) expand to include clothes (both at home and at work, within reason), underwear, sleep position, maybe what I eat/drink, exercise, and the more sexual side of things such as when/how to jerk off, where/how to cum and what to do with it, etc. I will say that toilet control is strictly one of my limits.

I want to eventually be changed into your "ideal" slave, both in how my body looks and how I go about everyday life and how I do sexual activities. It's not required, but maybe something like a calendar system would be cool. Also, I'm interested in maybe having you control my hookup accounts as well (once more trust has developed between us, of course) or have me create a social media account to post my journey in or just have a collection of spicy photos (but I will not show face in them, don't want my family finding these accounts haha).

Could even dabble in changing my personality or how I act, almost like a counselor/therapist but with a hot sexual relationship on the side... I don't know just a random fantasy of mine. Of course, bulking up (from a skinny to an athletic build I mean, I don't want to get too big but if my master wants that to happen then I'll have to do as he says) is also a goal of mine and hopefully my master can help me with that!

CIRCUMSTANCES

I'm graduating in about two months, and then I'll be moving since I have a job starting up in mid July. Right now I don't have my own house (but I do have my own lockable room). I'm very stressed out right now with classes so I'd like to take it easy for the first 2 months or so, at least until I graduate.

Once I graduate, I'll have my own apartment and thus have way more freedom and privacy. Plus the added benefit of being completely free once out of work (no homework!) to better serve you. I think that's when the more intense action can begin!

I'm willing to buy stuff online if you want me to (like clothes or toys) once I'm making money.

Pictures/Videos: I'm willing to send pics and videos but I will not show my face at first. I will eventually show face for non-sexual and clothed pictures but it will take a lot longer to build enough trust for me to start including face in pictures that have nudity/sexual content, if at all!

LIKES AND LIMITS

Likes: control, hidden public, bondage, underwear, anal training, humiliation, degradation, edging, orgasm control

Dislikes: unhygienic activities, intense anal (at least at first when I'm not trained yet), cum eating, food play, extreme pain and cbt

Limits: scat, watersports, public, social suicide, permanent, blood, crossdressing/feminization

Please PM me with any questions and/or contact info! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by StarkSlave23; 04-17-2021 at 08:05 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to StarkSlave23 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk