Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-16-2021, 07:52 PM   #1
Slaveboy2800

Male 26/male/bottom seeks any age/male/top in any place (cock slut)

26/male/bottom seeks any age/male/top in any place (cock slut)

Hello everyone. im really looking for someone to keep me locked in chastity and turn me into a cock addicted sissy slut in the process. I need a real top to turn me into a sissy faggot for his big cock. One request I have is that I do want to incorporate hidden public and eventually a little more public exposure. Panties showing out of the top of pants and things like that. I’m open to buying a few things if necessary, just nothing outrageous. As for chastity, it will preferably be done through ChastiKey. random check ins throughout the day along with scheduled check ins. Ideally this will of course consist of daily rules, tasks, and sessions. Below I’ve listed my likes and limits along with all the toys I have. If you’re interested, I look forward to hearing from you on kik @ slaveboy280

Loves: hard anal, alpha cock, teasing, sissification, cbt, rules.

Likes: panties, wedgies, golden showers, bondage, spanking, sph, humiliation, anal

Limits: public, family, friends, face, animals, blood, permanent, illegal, pee drinking, poop, scat, long term denial, blackmail, exposure.

Toys: 5 dildos,3 butt plugs, chastity cage, lube, string, homemade humblr, condoms, panties, jock straps, tightey whities

Advertisements
Kink Talk