Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-15-2021, 02:02 PM   #1
Jakesdare

Default Boy looking for erm... extreme scat tasks/punishments

I keep getting aroused when I go potty #2, so I was hopin for some maybe intense dares or tasks, or maybe even dice dares, in regards to what I do on da toilet, or in the bathroom >.>

I know that those with XY chromosomes don’t usually get a ton of responses on this thread, but I figured I’d give it a try and see what, if anything, happens :x
Jakesdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 10:48 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I have no idea if it works out or is even remotely possible but I like the idea.

Place any foil (aluminium/plastic/paper) on the ground and sit down on it naked. You will shit yourself right there on the foil however you please. The goal is to keep as much shit near, on or between your ass cheeks without using your hands. Once you shat yourself, you stand up and the foil will probably stick to your ass. You can peel it off with your hand but never touch your shit. Anything that doesn't stick to your ass should be used.

Do your best to keep your shit on your ass because if more falls off while you're still 'processing' the pieces that fall off earlier, you will have to add use those too. Only after you're done with all that fell off, you may go to the toilet to clean yourself. Don't let anything fall off again en route.

Things for the 'processing' (punishment?):
- Simply swallow them.
- Smear them over your face.
- Use the harder pieces to create a nice (childish) drawing.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 04-18-2021, 05:03 PM   #3
SwitchMan7

Next time you shit, do it on the closed toilet seat, and then rub your face into it!
Limits: permanent, puke, social suicide, face, blackmail, blood, illegal
SwitchMan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 01:50 PM   #4
Dudein

Exclamation

Next time you have to go, take a plate and a cup in to your bed room an lie the plate on to the pillow. Place the cup somewhere on your bed where you can reach it. Shit on it but don’t miss or it will be an interesting night. As more it is then better.( a smaller plate makes the whole thing way difficulty) Place the cup an arm length away and try to piss in it. You know what it means if you miss to much. After that you will bring the shot to the toilet, only using your mouth. May take a few walkes. Lick the plate complete clean. Giggle the pee and drink it. Your not allowed to brush your teeth for 2 hours. Next time you eat from that plate, your problem if it isn’t clean enough. After that the task is over.

Good luck an have fun.🙃🙃🙃

Likes: piss play, piss drinking, naked, creative dares, , light anal, hidden puplic( in the forest), forced public(finding keys), food, make a mess
Ok: eging, feet , armpits, light pain,
Absolut Limit ( I won’t do):
Illegal, needle , heavy pain , cam , blackmail, family.
Dudein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 02:19 PM   #5
coolplay69uk

When you wake up get a bucket and start pee and shit in it. Keep going all day. The next.day as soon as you do your first shit in the bucket you can start eating the contents keep using it until it is empty...

Good luck.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 02:38 AM   #6
pilik

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I have no idea if it works out or is even remotely possible but I like the idea.

Place any foil (aluminium/plastic/paper) on the ground and sit down on it naked. You will shit yourself right there on the foil however you please. The goal is to keep as much shit near, on or between your ass cheeks without using your hands. Once you shat yourself, you stand up and the foil will probably stick to your ass. You can peel it off with your hand but never touch your shit. Anything that doesn't stick to your ass should be used.

Do your best to keep your shit on your ass because if more falls off while you're still 'processing' the pieces that fall off earlier, you will have to add use those too. Only after you're done with all that fell off, you may go to the toilet to clean yourself. Don't let anything fall off again en route.

Things for the 'processing' (punishment?):
- Simply swallow them.
- Smear them over your face.
- Use the harder pieces to create a nice (childish) drawing.

I like this idea! Especially the risk of not knowing how the end result is going to play out until you're already playing! Very creative, scat slave here so if you have any more ideas my PM is always open ;P

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pilik for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk