Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-12-2021, 03:46 PM   #1
heathcliff

Default Taskmaster #2 (18+, male only)

I’m looking for five contestants to play with.

Note: I'm looking for males, purely because of my personal sexual orientation, so my profound apologies ladies!

You will be set creative daily tasks over the course of a week (Sun-Fri, 18-23 April), which will involve sending responses to me via Kik.

Each task will be judged and 1-5 points allocated by me, your Taskmaster - first place through last place.

As per the TV show I will be looking for creative and enthusiastic responses to the tasks!

I’m intentionally not setting any firm requirements/limits so that things remain a surprise, but there will be nothing dangerous, illegal or harmful, no face/ID/personal info will be requested, no money or purchases needed, nothing I'd consider remotely niche in terms of kink, and nothing submitted to me will ever be shared elsewhere.

However, to give an idea if it's right for you:
  • You should be excited by the idea of creative tasks which will require some effort. (Nothing will take crazy amounts of time, but it will be more than a quick dick pic!)
  • You should enjoy games and be competitive to do an outstanding job, fulfilling tasks as best as possible!
  • You should be fully comfortable and proud sending pictures and video clips of yourself, including nudity and mild sexual/sub-type content, with me and the other contestants.
  • Must agree not to share anyone else's content outside the group.

Note: if a task is something you are uncomfortable completing then - as per the TV show - you can creatively re-interpret it and do it to the best of your ability (though at the risk of losing points!).

I want five players who can commit to a week of five daily tasks, so if you think you’re not able to do that please don’t apply!

Fans of the TV show will be highly prioritised.

How it works:

We will share a Kik group. Tasks will be submitted to me (or my assistant) privately so no one can copy anyone else.

Each task has a 24h time limit. At 10am (UK time) each day I will share with the group all the submissions, judge and score them, and set the next task. There will be opportunity to debate/persuade me why yours is the best throughout the day until I confirm my judgment! (You don't need to be available at 10am each day - UK/EU timezone preferred, but all considered!)

Winner will be the proud owner of a prize banner to put in their gD sig!

Your first task:

Reply to this thread telling me why I should choose you, your favourite TM contestant and your Kik contact! Your time starts now.

Last edited by heathcliff; 04-13-2021 at 09:37 AM.
heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to heathcliff for this post:
Old 04-12-2021, 11:06 PM   #2
Huharu

Heyy well you should def choose me as one of your contestants and im really keen to join . Why? Well because i love the idea of doing kinky tasks and being creative and i can say that im already leaking reading your post..and nothing beats a twink with a big dick right? XD.. so yeah hope i’ll get to compete my kik is @hungsenpapi
Huharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 07:04 AM   #3
Bingball

I would have loved to play either or both this and the Tommy cooper threads, i have loved the idea of a kinky tm for years with a small IRL event between 3 or 4 people being my ultimate kink. But unfortunately both have fallen at a time completely unmanageable for me between work, uni and the general awkwardness of doing such things in lockdown with family home constantly.

However I wish you and all contestants good luck and hope to be available for a 3rd go around

Kik throwajay69

Edit: i wasnt going to enter but i may aswell if i get the chance hahaha so ill complete the first task. Joe Thomas or Ed Gamble

Last edited by Bingball; 04-13-2021 at 11:29 AM.
Bingball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 09:07 AM   #4
Pete360360

Hey I love taskmaster and would be really up for this. Watching the new series every Thursday as it comes out. Favourite has got to be Bob Mortimer! I’m currently working from home so completing the tasks should be fine. My Kik is pete360360.

KIk: pete360360
Pete360360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 10:34 AM   #5
atgmaildotcom

I have never seen the show, but I like creative tasks and being humiliated. Atgmaildotcom
atgmaildotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 11:32 PM   #6
pieter123

Hi, you should choose me to join. I am a 19 yo boy. I love a creative dare and I'm very competitive. I have seen the show on YouTube a few times and I think it's pretty funny . My kik: sexyboy20000001

Last edited by pieter123; 04-15-2021 at 01:07 PM.
pieter123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pieter123 for this post:
Old 04-14-2021, 11:44 AM   #7
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Such a fun initiative. I've started watching Taskmaster on Youtube and really wonder why we don't have such a show on Dutch television. I like James Acaster's comedy bits and so I was led to his participation in Taskmaster. He and Noel Fielding I like the most especially because of their fun approach to the tasks.

I love to comply with the specific phrasing of a task while still giving it my own twist. I'm also comfortable with sending both pictures and videos, and will only look at others and not share. I can squeeze some tasks into my routine for a week provided they don't take up too much time.

Excited to participate in Taskmaster #2, if you choose me.

(Kik = my gD username)

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 04-14-2021 at 11:47 AM. Reason: added Kik
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 04-17-2021, 09:20 AM   #8
heathcliff

Hi gang! I will be in touch but due to slow responses so far I’m going to postpone for a week.

MH
Old 04-17-2021, 09:22 AM   #9
heathcliff

Can’t edit original post, not sure why! Hoping for 25-30 May
The following user says Thank You to heathcliff for this post:
Old 04-18-2021, 01:05 AM   #10
YoungFella

Talking

Not sure if you’ve already selected your contestants but I’ll put my hand up anyway. I just watched the first 2 episodes of the show and I loved them. So far my favourite contestant is Romesh Ranganathan but all of them are great really. I’m not sure how challenging your tasks will be but I’m sure I’ve got what it takes win. What can I say? I love creativity. And I think that I can get the most creative with whatever craziness you ask of us. Anyway, why should you pick me? Coz I think you’re an absolute legend!

Whether I’m selected or not, good luck to the other competitors.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to YoungFella for this post:
Old 04-20-2021, 12:56 AM   #11
Spankass

Default End of May

End of may could be fun!
I will be interested to just be the best, Or at least to be one of the favorites for a good fun game
KIK: Cloudrider22

Like to play with gay guys around my age

LIKES: Skype strip games, Edging, Chaturbate, Denial, Emla, Frat style hazing games, forfeits, Light hummiliaton, Bstrpexposure

DISLIKES: Feminisation, Crossdressing,

LIMITS: Face, Poop, Scat, Blood, Family, Outdoor, Blackmail

Skype prefered to play: [email protected]
Or Contact via Getdare-PM or KIK: Cloudrider22
Spankass is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Spankass for this post:
Old 04-25-2021, 09:11 AM   #12
heathcliff

Hi boys! I'm so sorry I've not been in touch, unexpected personal stuff meant last week has been crazy. I will be in touch and we can try and rearrange a time period that works for us all. Looking forward to it!
The following user says Thank You to heathcliff for this post:
Old 05-17-2021, 11:10 AM   #13
19stefan93

Hello,
if this already started please let me know how it was.
I am a huge Taskmaster fan.

And if you want to do this anytime again, please consider me as a participant, i am very creative and very motivated ;-)

----------------------------------

I have some dildos and plugs to use.
Ask me about household items, if it is not dangerous i will use it.

Limits:
outside, piss&shit, sounding, permanent harm, family&friends

no face (at first)
19stefan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 11:33 PM   #14
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

Hi. I would like to join in as well. I’m fun and always open to try new things. I love a challenge and finding a new way to solve the issue at hand. I like to bend the rules but I can also follow guidelines very well. I haven’t watched taskmaster but definitely will do my due diligence. My kik is mentioned below but it is anythingthereis

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 08:54 AM   #15
Jfrocksword

I liked that so much. It's like a First of Zen or Jackass? With competition to do. I done a lot of crazy things involving cbt, nipples torture and humiliating tasks, so that's why you'd like to call me to the group.
Jfrocksword is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk