Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-10-2021, 04:32 PM   #1
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Male 26/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in EU (serious)

26/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in EU (serious)

Hi everyone. It’s been a while since I have been active on this website and I am back once again looking for people to share wonderful experiences with. I missed this website and all the lovely people with whom I shared amazing talks and experiences with and hope you all are doing well. This is a very long ad seeking for a female submissive. Friends are welcome too. Do read the ad completely before contacting me.

About me:

I’ll start with a short self introduction. I am Indian, currently living in Germany. I’m 26 years old and am doing my master’s (in finance and accounting) at the moment along with doing a small job.
I have a thin body with brown eyes and long hair. I am an introverted person and always prefer small groups than a crowd, and needs my ‘alone time’ every day. I love sports, riding bikes, seeing new places and having new experiences. I enjoy reading and researching about the things I like. Music is an important part of my life and I spend a good amount of my free time listening to it. I don’t prefer any particular genre; I love anything that feels good to my ears.I am not good at conversations but I really like talking about each other. Intellectual conversation is another thing that I really enjoy.
Having said that, it’s important for me that you know this before we start anything: I am a control freak and even small things like a change in position of my stuffs can drive me nuts. I believe it’s needless to point out now that I’m a fairly organised person. This is not my only flaw (though I don’t consider this as a flaw) as a person and I’ll happily share all my flaws (to the extent of my knowledge) once we start talking. It’s important for me that you know about them before making any decision.

Me as a Kinkster:

I have been interested in BDSM for over ten years now and I have been an online dom for over 6 years now. I am aware that I’m young and have a lot more to learn and I’m actively searching for all the knowledge out there in the kink world. I have no experience in real life with respect to kink but I am trying to meet like-minded people around me. As a dom, I am very respectful and caring, yet strict and demanding. I am not someone who is always rough and tough. I have a gentle and soft side and I always try to keep a perfect balance between the two so that everything is effective and enjoyable.

My likes:

PAIN PLAY: I am sadistic and I’m into almost all kinds of pain plays. This includes but not limited to impact play, abrasion play, wax play, chemical play, temperature play etc. This is an important part of my kink life and it’s a must for me.

BONDAGE: This includes handcuffs, ropes and gags to sensory deprivation, aesthetic harnesses and predicaments. I like to tie you up in different ways to different things in different places.

HUMILIATION & DEGRADATION: This again is a very broad term and includes things from namecalling and bodywriting to objectification, human furniture and toilet plays.

INSERTIONS: I love insertions and it’s a very common and repetitive item in my scenes. Deepthroating, vaginal and anal insertions are huge turn ons for me.

PET PLAY: What I mean by this is light pet play. Keeping you on a leash and making you eat and drink from a bowl and similar activities. (And it’s not just puppy play)

PUBLIC: Both public and semi public things are equally interesting to me even though I slightly give more weight to hidden public things. It excites me when I make your heart pound and the hormones rush inside your head.

DISCIPLINE AND CONTROL: This one is really HUGE for me. Setting rules, protocols are and will always be an important part of me. I want certain things to be very structured yet mysterious. Further, I like position training, speech control/restrictions, clothing restrictions, eye contact restrictions and control in various aspects of your life. But one thing you must understand is that I’m not someone who will take over from the first moment itself. I need time to know about you, study you and know you to do this effectively. However, asking permission for things is a big turn on for me. And I’m totally on board with it. Having said that, there is one thing that I need complete control over. And that’s your orgasms. I want the power to decide when you get pleasure and when you don’t.

MINDGAMES: I like to play mindgames and I do it in many different ways. I would rather not tell you how I do it so that it still stays mysterious. Further, if you know about what I’m going to do, it won’t be that effective.

Important: These are not the only things that I’m interested in, but a list of my major kinks. I will talk about all these things in detail as we start talking. You should know that I research quite a lot and try to find new things to try out. So it’s important that you have an open-mind and are willing to experiment. And of course, all these will be done only after thorough discussion and negotiation. Even if you’re doubtful about one or more things in my likes but you are interested, feel free to message. I am someone who can adapt to a fair extent according to the requirements of my sub.

My LIMITS are BLACKMAIL, AGEPLAY, RAPE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, CUTTING and CNC

THE MUST’s WITH ME:

TRUST: This is the foundation of this relationship and it must be mutual. When I give you a task or set a rule, I trust you in many ways. Not just that I believe you will do the task but I put deep faith in you that you will communicate when things are not going well for you or there is something wrong or if you have no pleasure whatsoever doing that for me. It will definitely take time build trust. I understand that and I am a very patient man.
One of my initial goals will be to hear you say that ‘you’ll do anything for me’. In no way I intend that you shall have no limits or you shall never say no. Neither does it mean that you shall be a floor mat and blindly do anything and everything I say. Rather, you should be knowing, that I’ll never cross the boundaries we set when you submit to me. That trust is what I want to achieve.

HONESTY: Honesty and trust go hand in hand. I can’t process lies. It fucks me up and my daily decisions and judgements, no matter how small it is. I want you to know and understand this if you are talking to me or playing with me.

RESPECT: Mutual respect is essential in every relationships and it is the same case here. I will respect you as a person and as a submissive and I expect you to reciprocate. I can understand brattiness and there’s a thin line between being bratty and being disrespectful. Being disrespectful is not optional for me. And if anything feels disrespectful to you, do communicate it with me. I will not intentionally do it unless it’s agreed upon.

AFTERCARE: I personally believe aftercare is an essential part of the scenes or sessions we have. And it’s mutual. Once we start having intense or longer sessions together, I want aftercare to be a part of it. Once the session ends, I want us both to talk a bit and come out of our headspaces and relax. For me, this is a good way to improve, deepen and strengthen our connection.

PICS & VIDEOS: This can be a dealbreaker for many of you but it is a must with me. I don’t expect you to send me your pics from the get go. But if we are playing or if I’m giving you tasks or rules, I want pics and videos (face is not mandatory). I can wait as long as you want; till you are comfortable to share your pics but I would rather start playing once the trust is established. I have my reasons for this and I will definitely share this with you in private. On that note, I want you to prove in the beginning that you are who you tell you are and I am willing to do that too.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:

I am seeking a FEMALE submissive who will be a good friend, with whom I can have fun, experiment, learn and share amazing moments. I prefer people close to my time zone (CEST or GMT +2) but it’s just a preference. As long as we are able to find and fix a regular time to chat and play, we can make this work.

Age is not a problem for me as long as you are 18+. Same goes for your looks, it does not matter the way you look. Neither does your experience level. You can be someone new to this or someone who has good experience online and/or irl. Just let me know about it in prior. What matters to me is the connection, whether we can satisfy each others’ needs without having to let go too much.

Another important thing I want to mention is that, a “one time thing” is not what I am seeking. I am looking for something meaningful and long term, be it a d/s relation or friendship. I want it to last at least at least a few months. It is important to also mention that if you feel things are not working out for you, communicate it with me as you can expect the same from me.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:

As I mentioned, I am looking for a friend so it is preferred that we communicate on a daily basis. We talk a little bit on every possible days and it is also important for me that we talk and do things outside kink too. We will talk to each other via skype or kik. It’s also important that there is something kinky and fun existing in the relationship all the time.

As a submissive I expect you to be respectful, understanding and supportive. I am looking for someone who knows that there is more in this than just doing what’s told. Apart from all the kinky, fun stuffs we do, we shall care, nurture and support each other in our growth and well being. Moreover, I expect that you love to please. That’s one quality that I specially look in a submissive as it’s something deep for me.

What I currently have in mind is sessions once every week (after building trust) along with daily tasks and rules. You will have a set rules, which you shall follow all the time unless otherwise agreed and apart from that you will have certain rules for a short period of time. Daily tasks can be very short or a bit complex. And I expect that you will have time for this now and in the near future.
When it comes to the tasks, rules and sessions, the sessions will be done only online on video cam. I want to be there watching and supervising you during sessions. This is very important for me. The rules and tasks can be done all by yourself. Hence, sessions will be done only after proper trust is built between us. Until then, it will just be tasks and rules. So there will be more tasks in the beginning of us talking and once we start having sessions, the number of tasks will reduce.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:

A friend, a guide, a partner in the exploration of fantasies and a person to rely on all the time. I am an honest and caring person who has deep values. And it’ll be visible in my actions and words. If a person submits to me, I take it very seriously. Then it’s my responsibility that I keep you safe and secure in all ways, be it physically, emotionally or mentally. It is also important for me that you get what you want from this as much as I do. And most importantly, I can guarantee you a fun time all day every day.

If you have read everything till now, I appreciate your enthusiasm, curiosity and patience. Now, details for all those who are interested to apply.

HOW TO APPLY:

As you can see, I have put in quite an effort on this ad and I expect the same from you when you apply. So, ensure that you include answers to (at least) the following things when you apply. Obviously, it would be great if you give me more information. Please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE stating “Application from (your name)” as subject.
  1. A brief description of yourself.
  2. Your likes and limits (I’d appreciate it if you categorise them into those what you love, like, dislike, soft limits and hard limits).
  3. What you expect from this and what I can expect from you?
  4. What you can bring into this relationship and why you think we would click?
  5. What are the things (or thing) that made you apply?
  6. What are the things that you think you are not comfortable with or not want to do? Or the possible problems or difficulties that may arise.
  7. Any questions you have. The more the better.

Thank you for your efforts and patience once again. I look forward to seeing your responses.

Devil ��

Last edited by Devildom1994; 04-13-2021 at 03:28 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Devildom1994 for this post:
Old 04-17-2021, 07:22 AM   #2
FunkyBean

A very thoughtful and well written ad, sir. You make it very clear as to what you want and what you are willing to offer in the relationship and in play. I wish you the best of luck seeking and hope that you find everything that you’re looking for!!

Limits: things that are blatantly disrespectful, lack common sense, increase risk of disease, permanent harm
Old 04-23-2021, 02:03 PM   #3
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

If anyone is looking for an exceptionally amazing but strict Dom, who won't shy away from working hard to expand her horizons - this is the best deal you can get.

Honesty and trust is super duper important with Devil Dom , as I suppose being open to new ideas is too.

Best of luck!

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
Old 04-23-2021, 02:53 PM   #4
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you both for your kind words. I appreciate it a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvertongueLyra View Post
If anyone is looking for an exceptionally amazing but strict Dom, who won't shy away from working hard to expand her horizons - this is the best deal you can get.

Honesty and trust is super duper important with Devil Dom , as I suppose being open to new ideas is too.

Best of luck!
Awww you're such a doll. Warm hugs to you!!!!

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face

Advertisements
Kink Talk