Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-22-2021, 06:48 AM   #1
HanSomLurarInom

Male 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online, kik)

28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online, kik)

Before you read:
Please read through the entire ad before you chose to message me. There is quite a lot of important information in this ad, and I would like you to be as prepared as possible before you message me.

A good foundation is key to any Master/slave-relation, so it is important that you and I have the same idea of how this works.

My name is A. I am a twenty-eight year old Master, who is currently looking for a new slave. I have had some encounters with various slaves and subs throughout my eight years as an online Master/Dom. A lot of them were good, quite a few of them were bad. Why? Because they dove into the role play and relation without being properly prepared and ready for what it is like to be owned.

I am writing this ad in hopes of drawing the serious, thorough slaves to me, while discouraging the ones who are after a quick fling.

I have had quite a few fulfilling Dom/sub-relations over the years, but recently I have missed the feeling of being a Master to a willing slave. What is the difference? I view a Dom/sub-relation as a friendship, where one part happens to be over the other. We treat each other with respect, but with a clear line of who is in charge and who is not. The sub is treated as an equal, and the Dominant/submissive persona is often dropped to have conversations and banter.

A Master/slave-relegation is something else entirely. The Master/slave-relation consists of two people who have agreed that the slave is inferior to the Master. The Master can do with his property as he sees fit, and the slave has to deal with that. The slave will be pushed, the slave will be tested, and the slave will know that she will never be as good as her Master.

How do I plan to do this safely?

I will require you to send me a well written, thought out and long response to my ad. You will send this directly in my Personal Messages. It will tell me who you are, how I can reach you on Kik, and what you expect out of this.

If I contact you on Kik, we will make sure that both of us know what to expect from this, and what things shall be avoided, so that you are safe, even though you give yourself away to a Master. A safeword will obviously be discussed, so that you have a way to back out, if you bit over more than you could chew.

At some point during the conversation, I will ask if you are ready to be my slave. If you say yes, you will be treated as a slave, and you will be looked at as my property.

I do prefer it if you are comfortable and turned on by verbal degradation, humiliation, masturbation control and both denied and forced orgasms.

If you have read through all of this, and you are certain that you can put as much care in the PM you will send me as I put in this ad, message me.

I want to know your name/alias, age and time zone. Your username for Kik goes without saying.

The rest is up to you. Make it interesting.
Old 04-16-2021, 11:53 PM   #2
HanSomLurarInom

I am re-opening this ad.
I met some interesting people, but nothing that truly clicked.

Send me a PM if you have read the ad and liked what you read.

Advertisements
Kink Talk