Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-19-2020, 12:19 PM   #1
JJnoire

Male 24/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/switch in any place

24/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/switch in any place

My name is Jamie. I am 24 years old from Australia.

I am looking guys that want to join a private challenge/dare/task group on Kik. Some dares will also be done on Skype as well.

We currently have a small group of guys but would like to expand. However, the process will be selective - not everyone will be accepted.

If you want to join you must like doing dares/task/challenges and be willing to take pics/vids and show face. You must also have time each week to complete the tasks. It is an active group and anyone who does not complete the task, or punishment for not completing the task, will be removed.

Tasks/Challenges/Dares will include:

JOI, humiliation, cum control, exercise tasks, hidden public, photo recreation, cum eating, spanking, sub inspections, stress positions, bondage, dice dares, ruined orgasms...

If you want to apply you can be a sub/dom/switch/salve/master. Anyone can give challenges but everyone does all of the challenges.

Message me on Kik: JJnoire to apply with you age and location. If you don't even have a profile pic on Kik you probably don't need to apply.

You will first be given a sub inspection asking you to send pics copying some positions. This will determine if you are real and will to complete tasks. You will then be given a rating and put on the list to join if you are accepted.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. The most important thing is that you actually want to participate in the challenges. Only active people will be accept as it is a small group and everyone needs to trust that the others will participate.
The following 3 users say Thank You to JJnoire for this post:
Old 02-06-2021, 05:05 PM   #2
JJnoire

I'm looking to add some more boys.

Message me on Kik if you're interested.

Kik: JJnoire
Old 03-27-2021, 08:40 PM   #3
JJnoire

I'm again looking to add a few more people to my group that are interested in doing some challenges. Only a few spaces available if any wants to apply.

Those with the best rating will be accepted.

Message me on Kik: JJnoire
Old 04-16-2021, 11:12 PM   #4
JJnoire

I have a few more spaces to fill in the group again.

Those with the best rating will be accepted.

Message me on Kik: JJnoire
Old 05-15-2021, 03:51 PM   #5
JJnoire

Ill give this a bump to see if anyone is interested in joining our group.

message me on Kik: JJnoire
Old 06-04-2021, 03:40 PM   #6
JJnoire

I’ll bump again. I have about 2 spots in the group to fill. Only the most deserving will be added to the group.

Kik: JJnoire

Advertisements
Kink Talk