Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-26-2020, 01:09 PM   #16
Kah
Account Banned

Oh boy these chapters are killing me, each one is longer than the last. At least they will get shorter as more pledges start losing

Please let me know who your favourite pledge is and I'll try to write more about them.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 04-27-2020, 10:45 AM   #17
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

I wold say Yukio and Michelle are tied for my favorites.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cueball9802 for this post:
Old 04-27-2020, 02:22 PM   #18
Kah
Account Banned

Chapter 4: The Pool

Rachel made her way through the entryway of the House of GIFTS where she was met with Tina who was sat on an elegant white chaise lounge, resting her weight on the left side of her body with her legs slightly curled on the long seating area of the French furniture and her laptop open next to her running a complex coding programme the platinum haired sorority sister was working on for her computer science class. She looked up at the nervous brunette who felt strange being inside the sorority mansion knowing that she was no longer in the running to become a sister. Tina stood up off the chaise lounge and motioned for Rachel to follow her.

Reference for Tina: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/ae...8506ed5da2.jpg

She led the fallen pledge towards the back of the house where there existed thirteen doors, eleven of them used for storing cleaning supplies, one leading to a communal bathroom and at the very end was a door leading to the basement. Rachel spotted the unicorn style bag that Tina used to collect the key from her and the other pledges that morning sitting at the foot of the basement door.

Once the pair were halfway down the hallway twelve of the doors swung open in unison and out two dozen sorority sisters, two emerging from each room. Rachel screamed in surprise as the sudden army of young college girls ambushed and grabbed her, holding the fallen pledge in place. Steadily the sorority girls began stripping the brunette, careful not to damage her clothes, and once her pale naked body with the slightest hint of a farmer tan was exposed Tina stepped forwards holding a set of metallic underwear that looked bizarre to the terrified Rachel.

The sorority made quick work on strapping the metallic bra and panties to the fallen pledge, using a key on a chain around Tina’s neck the metallic underwear, what very quickly became apparent were chastity devices, were locked onto Rachel’s body. Struggling against and screaming at the army of girls holding her Rachel eventually gave up the struggle, realizing it was futile and allowed Tina to lock her in chastity.

She believed that they would let her leave after that, keeping her locked in underwear that would make ecstasy nothing but a fantasy, but her fear began to grow anew when Tina walked to the basement door and walked down the stairs into the cold underground of the House of GIFTS.

The girls holding Rachel began to move her forwards, pushing her towards the open door and the helpless fallen pledge had no choice but to comply. The stairway was illuminated by nothing but the light from the hallway and a faint naked bulb midway down that looked to be nearing the end of its life. The girls forcing her down were careful not to have her slip on the stairs and when finally at the lowest level of this mansion Rachel was met with a short dark corridor with a naked doorway on the right wall with light illuminating from the main area of the basement.

Being forced by the sorority to walk the 7 steps down this hallway and turn into the large open room, Tina emerged from behind a column next to the doorway and with swift hands locked a metal collar around Rachel’s next with a chain connected to the ring that was fed through the stone wall 10 feet away.

The sorority sisters all laughed as they left Rachel alone in the basement, wearing nothing but the chastity devices on her chest and pelvis and the matching collar on her next. She was frantic, running to the wall where the chain fed through to try to find some way to free herself, but escape was impossible. She then thought to test the length of her collar and see how much freedom she had inside this large empty basement. As she walked further away from the wall more and more of the chains length pulled free from the wall until finally becoming taught, revealing that Rachel had roughly 21 feet of chain to work with.

Suddenly there was the sound of a phone ringing, and Rachel noticed a flashing red light near the doorway she walked through where a landline phone was connected. Hesitantly she walked over to the phone and picked it up to answer, “He…hello?” She asked nervously.
“Hi Rachel,” answered the voice of Mary, “I’m sure you have questions.”
“Damn fucking right I have questions,” Rachel snapped, “What the fuck are you going to do to me?”
“Don’t worry Rachel,” Mary replied, “it’s just the pledging tradition. All of the pledges who fail these final challenges will soon join you in there, and you will be free to go the day after the winners are made full sisters. We are going to keep the basement lights turned on for you and make sure you get plenty of food and water, and there is even a toilet system down there for you to use when you need to go.” Rachel looked down at the chastity device covering her pussy, unsure about how she was supposed to use the bathroom in this.

“However,” Mary continued, “we did have to rig the system a little to get you here at this time.”
“What do you mean?” Rachel asked.
“I saw the way you looked at Michelle during the last challenge, I’ve lived in a house of nearly seventy girls for almost 3 years Rachel, I know what it looks like when two of them are fucking.” Rachel was stock still, terrified Mary’s ability to deduce her relationship with Michelle, she was still in the closet and didn’t want people to know she was gay.
“You left us no choice,” Mary added, “I saw the book you were tasked with finding and texted one of our many sisters who were in the library making sure no cheating occurred to acquire the book before you arrived and keep it from you until it was impossible for someone else to lose.” Rachel’s mind switched from fear to anger in an instant. “You broke the rules Rachel, we told you no sexual activity and no cumming until you are finished pledging. You would have stood a great chance of making it into the sorority, but rules are rules and by breaking them you forced us to manipulate events so you would lose. Don’t worry, Michelle broke the rules too and will be joining you soon.” The sound of the dial tone echoed through the room as Rachel stood holding the phone to her ear, too shocked to move as she processed all of the information told to her and regretting ever giving into temptation with the stunning redhead.

Pepper alone led the nine remaining pledges through the campus until they arrived at the gym. Walking through the doors into the foyer Pepper waved hello to a girl on desk, another sorority sister who worked at the gym and was ready and waiting for Pepper and the pledges to arrive. She allowed the girls free access past the members’ only barrier, offering a kind greeting to Yukio who was a frequent member of the gym.

Pepper led the pledges to the changing rooms, stopping in the hallway that separated the girls changing room from the boys, the hallway was large enough for the pledges to stand in rows of three as Pepper turned towards them and explained the first part of this next challenge.

“Okay Ladies,” she chimed, “welcome to the second challenge of your final pledge to our sorority. We have taken the liberty of supplying each of you with a swim suit to wear for this challenge that we have placed inside nine separate lockers.” The pledges didn’t move, expecting some extra complication to humiliate them before being sent to change. “These swimsuits you will find are inside the boys changing room,” many of the pledges groaned in disappointment, Coralline, Jade, and Lee unfazed, “inside you will find many of the lockers to be a plain muted green, there are however nine colourful lockers inside at different areas of the room. You will enter and wait in front of your chosen locker for further instruction.”

Jess seems to have learned not to speak up after the last challenge and despite clearly showing signs of wanting to talk down to the sorority president she kept her mouth shut. Pepper smirked at her submission.

The nine pledges made their way inside the locker room, the guys inside, all in different states of undress, were shocked by the arrival of nine beautiful women inside their changing room. A few bottomless guys using shirts or their hands to maintain modesty, while another more confident guy let it all hang loose, unashamed of his large member as he looked the girls up and down, Jade and Lee looked at him with the same lustful eyes.

The pledges looked around the room and were indeed met with nearly two hundred drab muted green lockers, making the bright and colourful ones stand out, they quickly made their way in front of their own locker.

Molly - Yellow
Lee - Pink
Michelle - Red
Yukio - Blue
Emma - White
Jade - Black
Coralline - Purple
Jess - Green
Alisha – Maroon

The pledges remained stood in front of their lockers waiting for Pepper to explain the next part of their task. Jade, Coralline and Lee were happily watching the guys in the locker room, chuckling at the few who were shy and running to the bathroom stalls to finish changing, and admiring the confident few who didn’t care that they were watching. The others were facing their lockers, not thrilled about the cocks hanging free around them.

The door opened and Pepper walked in with Mary back at her side, they also had another sorority sister with them, Grace, she was drop dead gorgeous and very tall with fiery red hair, she was wearing a dark polo shirt with the university and gym’s logo on each breast and loose sweatpants with running shoes. She also had a ring of colour-coded keys with her, their colours matching the colours of the lockers the pledges were in front of.

Reference for Grace: https://66.media.tumblr.com/6bbb5677...ulq7o1_400.jpg

One by one Grace handed a key to each pledge as Pepper explained the challenge for the pledges and guys in the changing room to hear. “Okay ladies, here is what’s going to happen. Inside your lockers you will find your swimsuits, they are all the same as one another and one size fits all so you’re all going to be in the same boat for this challenge. Before you open your locker you must first strip down completely, after that we will let you open your lockers and put on your swimsuits, outside Mary and Grace will be waiting with towels for you to make your way to the pool and where you can start you task.”

“Umm…” Yukio spoke up, “what is dee challenge?” She asked with a thick accent.
“I’ll tell you at the pool.” Pepper replied, waiting for the girls to start stripping.

Coralline was the first to start, pulling off her tank top to reveal her braless chest, bending over to take off her converse shoes and finally pulling down her jeans and thong in a single motion leaving the artwork decorating her body and every piercing from the ring in her nose down to the barbell in her pussy, exposed to the men inside the changing room.

The rest of the girls soon followed, the expensive A-Line dress Jess was wearing, the super tight white T-Shirt Lee had, the denim mini skirt from Jade, Molly’s blouse, and much more were piled in front of their respective pledge as they soon all stood bare to the world once again, exposed in the boys changing room.

The girls took their keys and opened the locker in front of them to reveal a string bikini coloured the same as their locker, as well as matching sandals in their colour. As the pledges began to put on the very small bikinis Pepper gave off another instruction, “Make sure to only tie single knots ladies.”

Now properly outfitted for the challenge the pledges left the changing room after locking their clothes and belongings in the colour coded lockers and received soft fluffy white towels from Grace and Mary when they left the changing room. Walking down the long hallway to the pool, which had its own local changing rooms that Pepper ignored, the pledges all stood at the wall by the deep end of the pool, their towels and sandals folded in front of them, Pepper and Mary stood at the edge of the pool facing them with Grace stood on a catwalk overlooking the pool, accessible only to the gym’s staff, the pool was emptied moments before the pledges arrived for safety reasons.

“Okay Ladies, are you ready for the next challenge?” Pepper asked with a cheerful glee in her voice. The pledges nervously nodded, waiting for the humiliating task in front of them. Pepper signalled to Grace who released a bag hooked up to the catwalk, suddenly the thundering crash of water sounded as over a hundred weighted rings descended into the pool.

“Unlike the last challenge, where you all went one at a time, this challenge you will all be completing together.” She waved her hand towards the pool in a showmanistic flare, “Inside the water we have just dropped one hundred and fifty weighted rings, your challenge is to collect as many rings as possible. There are three different weights to the rings, the white ones weigh 1lbs, the blue ones weigh 2lbs, and the red ones weigh a whopping 5lbs, you are being assessed over the total weight you are able to collect, the pledge with the lowest total weight will be disqualified from pledging.”

Yukio was excited for this challenge, this was playing heavily to her strengths, she was in terrific shape, she was fast and a great swimmer, and her competitive nature would drive her to outshine the others.

“But as I’m sure you expected, there is a catch.” Dismay filled the pledges as they waited for the catch that would make this challenge harder for them all. “You are only allowed to collect one ring at a time, this means that when you swim to the bottom of the pool you can only pick one ring up, you will then sit on the side of the pool and untie the strap on your bikini tops where you will drop the ring through the strap before retying, adding more weight and tension to the material the more you collect.”

“On one final note before I send you in,” Pepper added, “Emma, seeing as you won with the best time in the last challenge you will have an added advantage over the others,” Emma’s eyes grew hopeful that she was going to have an easier time in this challenge, “the rings are large enough to comfortably sit on your wrist like a bracelet, so we will allow you to wear three rings of any weight on each wrist, you must first sit on the edge of the pool before you put them on though.” Emma gleamed with joy, a quick run of the maths in her head summed up that she would save a lot of time without needing to untie and retie her bikini top after each ring.

Pepper looked at the pledges as they understood the rules for this challenge, feeling like she didn’t need to say much more she mentioned the 5 minute timer on the wall and then using a whistle signalled them to start the challenge.

The nine pledges all had a running start, Yukio the first in the water with an efficient dive that sent her to the bottom of the pool quickly snatching a blue ring and emerging from the water before some of the girls had even touched the bottom yet, Molly was close behind with an inelegant cannon ball that hindered her as she worked to correct her body position in the water.

Emma and Alisha were a few seconds apart from one another dropping into the water feet first they had to spin under the water to be able to reach the rings. Alisha was only focussed on staying in the running for becoming a sister, and knowing the disadvantages other pledges had she didn’t bother to make a mad rush for a lot of rings. As soon as Emma hit the water her mind was already workout out every variable. She had thought about their current attire and how the rings had to hang off of them and made the choice to make an easy thirty points from the red rings on her wrists and only put white rings on her bikini strap because too much weight and the strap will either snap or become untied, losing all the progress she had made.

Lee’s run to the water already showed off her struggles for this challenge, Pepper said these suits were one size fits all, but Lee’s large rack made that statement very lenient as the fabric covering her massive mounds had already fallen away exposing her perky pair. She crashed into the water with a cannon ball and struggled to reach the bottom as the buoyancy of her large chest fought to bring her to the surface.

Coralline had the opposite issue, her slim body, average sized rack, and metal piercings all helped to bring her to the floor of the pool, she quickly grabbed a white ring and rose to the surface.

Jade and Jess had a serious issue with this challenge, neither girl knew how to swim and were forced to run to a more shallow end of the pool. Jade jumped in first, the water rising up to her underbust where she then dropped to her knees to grab one of the few rings that floated to the shallow end, and unfortunately they were only the lighter white and blue ones. Jess had a much harder time, she jumped in at the most shallow end of the pool, which also made it to her underbust, and there were no rings near her. She braved to step further into the pool until the water was at her neck, she moved her feet around until she finally felt a ring and took a deep breath to go under and pick it up. All of the rings she had access to were the white ones.

Michelle was not a strong swimmer, she was able to float just fine, but going under the water and then back up with a challenge for her, she also had a fear of opening her eyes underwater so finding rings was extra challenging for her. To play to her strengths she kicked off the side of the pool for extra propulsion and made it roughly halfway to the other side before making an attempt for the rings.

*3 minutes remaining*

Yukio was in and out of the water faster than any other pledges; she had developed an efficient system where she would eye her next ring as she was tying her bikini strap behind her neck, the weight on her top now so high it was struggling to hold up and her right nipple was peaking out.

Jess was struggling to keep up, walking with the water at her next was very difficult, her height also making it hard for her to climb onto the side of the pool, Pepper loved watching her struggle like a toddler trying to get onto a sofa every time she managed to grab a ring. The threat of white rings pulling at the strap, but there were so few of them that it barely even made a different.

Alisha was very comfortably managing to stay in the race, not playing to win just to survive, her dark wet skin glistening as she left the water, her jet black hair looking like actual silk. Her top was decorated with rings of every colour, she had about 9lbs of extra weight from the rings, she aimed to get another 2lbs and then just relax in the water until time ran out, expecting a few of the pledges to not be able to get that far.

Jade was struggling a little to get many rings, on her top was a random assortment of blue and white rings, clearly putting her ahead of Jess so she wasn’t too worried, but she was still working hard to get more rings just to be sure she didn’t lose.

Michelle was doing much better than suspected, despite the slow start she was sporting enough red rings to put her in the top three in this challenge, the extra weight on her top completely exposing her bare pale chest with no chance of coverage, but the strap was holding.

Emma was doing fantastic, she wasn’t strong enough to have 30lbs of weight on her wrists for the whole challenge, so she had instead moved a small pile of them underwater so she could grab them in the final 60 seconds. Otherwise her top was decorated with 10lbs of white and blue rings, evenly distributed at either side to keep herself balanced and limit the risk of the strap being pulled free.

Coralline and Molly were doing just fine, keeping a good pace with the others and had a fine display of rings on their chests.

Lee was having a very difficult time that was only going to get worse. Fighting her titanic tits which kept trying to pull her to the surface made her one of the slowest pledges in the water, the added weight the rings had on her top as well as the weight from her ample chest finally grew to be too much. As she kicked off the bottom on the pool the water resistance on her top was the straw that broke the camels back and the trap on her hot pink bikini top broke, sending all of her rings plummeting back to the bottom of the pool.

“Uh-oh,” shouted Pepper with glee, “looks like our resident bimbo broke the top we gave her.” Lee brushed in shame, very sorry to have broken the ‘gift’ they gave her. “Don’t worry Lee,” Pepper reassured her, “this happens sometimes in this challenge, just loop the rings into your bottoms.” Lee smiled at the sorority president, not realizing the physics problem this would cause and after looping a ring into the bikini bottoms the ditzy topless bimbo found them constantly falling down every time she swam back to the surface.

Yukio was clearly winning at this point in the challenge, her top was held down like an anchor was attached, her perky chest completely uncovered and jiggling nicely every time she lifted herself out of the water. With over 30lbs on her strained top she prepared to jump back into the water, only for the tortured strap to give way and the knot untied to spill her winnings all over the side of the pool, many landing back into the water.

The competitive Japanese girl screamed out obscenities in her native tongue, Pepper didn’t know what she said exactly, but enraged despair was universal no matter what language you are speaking in. Quickly tying the strap behind her neck back in place the Asian athlete dove back into the water.

*60 seconds remaining*

Emma put her plan into motion and systematically dove beneath her under the water to wear the 30lbs of red rings at her wrists to ensure her victory in this challenge.

Jess, after realizing what happened with Lee, was much more calm about collecting rings, she had amassed a heft weight on her bikini top and was confident that she was not going to come in last place.

Jade was similar, knowing that she definitely had more rings than Jess allowed her to relax and only hunted down white rings from this point onwards.

Molly, Michelle and Coralline were still keeping pace with the vast majority of the other pledges, all in comfortable spots to pass over into the next challenge.

Alisha had stopped hunting for rings, seeing the 11lbs on her top being enough to allow her to pass into the next challenge, and now she just floated in the water to gain some tranquillity before the next round of humiliation began.

Lee was seriously struggling to get any rings. Every time she sprang to the surface the water resistance pulled her weighed down bikini bottoms down, she caught them most of the time but every so often they would fall free from her legs and leave her completely naked in the water, she was allowed to put them back on without losing the rings which she was thankful for, but she was fearful that she was going to lose.

Yukio was panicking, she had an incredible lead on all of the other pledges, she was a shoe in to come in first. But then her top had to untie itself and send her right back to the start. “No,” she thought (in Japanese), “don’t think about it. Just dive, grab a red ring, put it on and repeat. Dive. Red ring. Put it on. Again. Dive. Red ring. Put it on. Again. Dive. Red ring. Put it on. Again. Dive. Red ring. Put it on. Again.” She repeated this statement in her mind over an over, trying to get as many red rings as she could to somehow come in first. Her speed an efficiency proved successful, using her method of scanning the pool while she sat on the ledge to locate a red ring.

After so long she had done an amazing job in getting a thread of red rings weighing her top down again, exposing her hard nipples to the room. She stood to dive back into the pool when the whistle sounded signalling that time was up. Yukio looked over at Pepper and like a scene from a bad sit com her strap completely snapped this time, spilling the red rings weighing her down all across her feet, only a few landing back in the pool.

The topless exchange student looked to Pepper in fear that she might have lost, Pepper walked over to her and after a moment of though allowed her to keep the rings that didn’t fall back into the water. Yukio could have cried she was so happy with Pepper’s judgment.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Last edited by Kah; 04-28-2020 at 10:40 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 04-27-2020, 02:23 PM   #19
Kah
Account Banned

Chapter 4: The Pool (Part 2)

The pledges lined up back at the wall at the deep end of the pool. Many of the pledges were using their hands to add extra support to their bikini straps holding the rings, Lee holding her bikini bottoms up with her hands instead and Yukio having piled her rings up at her feet was stood with her hands at her side, not allowed to use them to cover to perky chest.

One by one Mary went to each pledge and recorded the rings they had obtained and noted down their weight total until finally handing Pepper her clip board to announce the totals.

Emma: 38lbs
Yukio: 25lbs
Michelle: 19lbs
Coralline: 18lbs
Molly: 16lbs
Jade: 13lbs
Alisha: 11lbs
Jess: 8lbs
Lee: 4lbs

Lee looked like she wanted to cry, she was just “really looking forward to all the sex” she be able to have living next to a bunch of frat houses. Emma on the other hand was gloating to herself, still proving to be top of her class no matter what. Yukio muttering in Japanese to herself how angry she was for coming in second place, stupid bikini.

Pepper let Lee dry herself off with the towel and go get dressed, encouraging the other pledges to clap for her for putting in such an amazing effort in the challenge. When she was out of eye sight she started crying because she felt so loved by all of the pledges and sorority sisters in that moment as they all clapped and cheered for her. She know just how to make herself feel better, after getting her keys back from the House of GIFTS she was going to grab the first guy she saw and rock his world in her bed.

After a little time had passes Pepper signalled for the pledges to dry themselves off and go get dressed, since they weren’t in another challenge just yet they were welcome to take their belongings into the female changing room to shower, there will be toiletries waiting for them. They had 30 minutes to meet her at the main doors outside the building.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 down 5 to go, I’m so happy with all of the positive feedback I’m getting from this story and can’t wait to write the next chapter. Please leave any feedback for me in the replies or PM me with any suggestions.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 04-28-2020, 04:53 AM   #20
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Very imaginative. This from experience or an awsome imagination? Either way keep it up. Each time I see a new post for this thread I'm checking to see what happens next...

Toys and other items

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Old 04-28-2020, 07:47 AM   #21
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
Very imaginative. This from experience or an awsome imagination? Either way keep it up. Each time I see a new post for this thread I'm checking to see what happens next...
It's all imaginative. My time at University was much more tame, given that I didn't even lose my virginity until a year after I graduated will tell you just how daring I was back then.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-28-2020, 02:39 PM   #22
LPV
getDare Saint

Poor Rachel! Hope they didn't forget about her!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:36 AM   #23
Kah
Account Banned

I have a little bit of sad news, I began writing this with very few ideas of the challenges the pledges would have to complete, I thought that within the days (and 43 pages currently written) that I would be able to think up more tasks to write about, but unfortunately I can't think of a single thing for the next chapter. I know what I want the final 2 challenges to be and I am really looking forward to eventually writing them, but I still need to think of 3 other challenges before that. So if anyone has any ideas for the next 3 challenges please suggest them just to help me out a little, or else I might not be able to finish this story.

Thank you all for understanding.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 04-30-2020, 10:43 AM   #24
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

How about a fund raiser where the girls are servants to "honored" guests where the honored guest is tasked with getting the girls to break the rules set forth and see where that goes. ...

Or better yet the frat next door is doing the fundraiser and the girls are the "entertainment"....

Toys and other items

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802

Last edited by Cueball9802; 04-30-2020 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:58 PM   #25
characc

What about a scavenger hunt around the campus, 10 items and have to be back at the sorority house by a certain time. each item is worth x points, (different amounts based on how hard the item is which only Pepper/Mary know) and the winner is who gets most points.

The girl with the bonus going into this round can be given a points advantage before so wouldn’t need to get everything

Some examples of items could be:
50 dollars - girls can be creative to earn this (sell there clothes/offer favours etc)
Shot glass
Pair of handcuffs
Nude photo in a noticeable part of college (would need someone to take and send it to Pepper)
7 Guys telephone numbers on either inner thighs/boobs/ass
Used condom
Guys used boxers
Sex toy
Bottle of water
A guy they would never be attracted to

Some of these items could then be used in a later challenge
- girls are handcuffed, and must orgasm using what they’ve brought. The toy could be useful (depending on what got) but without there hands could be hard. They could try phoning the guys who wrote on them to help, but would need to wait for them to come. Or the guy they don’t like, could they encourage him to help them
characc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 10:12 AM   #26
Kah
Account Banned

UPDATE

Hi everyone. Sorry for the lack of chapters published over the last week, my doctor switched me to different medication and it has thrown me through some of the most violent mood swings I've had in years and left me completely unmotivated to write. I just woke up from a nap and am fully pumped to keep writing right now so I am not going to waste this burst in inspiration and jump right back into the story. Hopefully I can get something finished by tonight.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 05-21-2020, 08:26 AM   #27
Kah
Account Banned

Sorry again for the delay in the next chapter. I'm still not doing so well mentally and can't get in the right mood to write for very long. I'm managing to get a page written every couple days or so before losing the motivation to keep going. I'll try to get it finished as soon as I can

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 05-21-2020, 08:41 AM   #28
Syph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Sorry again for the delay in the next chapter. I'm still not doing so well mentally and can't get in the right mood to write for very long. I'm managing to get a page written every couple days or so before losing the motivation to keep going. I'll try to get it finished as soon as I can

<3 Kah

You should take care of yourself first and foremost <3

Your readers will understand the delay so don't stress about it, just focus on yourself and doing what you love until you can come back. I hope you feel better soon and can get into the right mindset soon!
Syph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 10:28 AM   #29
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

I agree with Syph. Take care of yourself. You have a great story going here. Take the time you need to write the store you want not the one that is quick. I'd rather wait a while and have an awesome next chapter that your proud of. Here's wishes of getting back to yourself quickly. Take care of yourself, we can wait.....

Toys and other items

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Old 05-26-2020, 08:04 PM   #30
wolf82
Prodigy

An absolutely amazing series and incredibly well-detailed!! Absolutely looking forward to the continuation when you are well enough to continue

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk