Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-17-2019, 09:08 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Naked Temp Agency

If a temp agency opening that had employees do jobs naked, would you sign up? What kind of jobs would you be willing to do? It'd be things from, lawncare for people to corporate type jobs. None of the jobs are sexual, though if employers want to watch you and touch themselves they can unless you report them.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:19 PM   #2
AgentGreen

I would definitely do this. Even the most mundane jobs could become quite interesting. Heck, why not punish me for messing up too. A few stokes of a cane might improve my performance.
AgentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 04:06 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
If a temp agency opening that had employees do jobs naked, would you sign up? What kind of jobs would you be willing to do? It'd be things from, lawncare for people to corporate type jobs. None of the jobs are sexual, though if employers want to watch you and touch themselves they can unless you report them.
If I was healthy and able to work I would join in a heartbeat and do any job I could .When I was able to work , working nude would have been my dream job .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 07:56 PM   #4
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I think it would depend on the money and if it was legal. If it was good money and completely legal I would d it in a heart beat. Assuming of course I'd get paid more than if I worked dressed.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:27 PM   #5
gbdare

I'd do pretty much any job naked as long as there wasn't any risk of getting arrested.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.

Visit my website (free):
https://gbdare.com .
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:09 AM   #6
Emalice9

I definitely wouldn’t work for one but I’d happily hire from one

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 03:08 AM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Microphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
If I was healthy and able to work I would join in a heartbeat and do any job I could .When I was able to work , working nude would have been my dream job .
I'm right with you there, Rhode. If I could, I would sign up in a heartbeat and do absolutely any job, provided the employment agency took care of all the legal risks and problems, and paved the way for it to be consequence-free.

I have been naked in every place I've ever worked at some point. And I don't mean in the bathroom, I mean right where I work, all over the sales floor, offices, warehouses, and shops of car shops I've worked in and managed, in my cubicle at engineering jobs (and in my manager's office once, shhh, don't tell!), out on the floor of a factory, in an engineering testing lab, in the kitchen, dining room, and lobby of a country club's club house and event facility, and walking down the hall at a bank processing center.

Not during operating hours, of course, heh... after hours or during -very- slow times when I was damn sure any other co-workers were busy and deeply focused on whatever they were doing, but... if I could extend that to being naked actually while working? Oh hell yeah. I'd absolutely sell you tires or explain what repairs we need to do while standing stark naked and barefoot under your lifted car!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:49 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

Any males or females want to apply for a job as a nakid house cleaner?
https://www.thenakedmaid.net/
Old 11-10-2019, 09:47 AM   #9
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I actually wouldn’t, I think it’d become normal very quickly and there’d be no thrill

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:37 AM   #10
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Sign me up, i would be willing to do any sort of temp work naked.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:48 AM   #11
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nude

Quote:
If I was still able to work then yes I would definitly sign up would love to have been able to work nude .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 07:10 AM   #12
Xavier Hutcherson

I'd have no issues doing this kind of work 😁
Facebook: facebook.com/zae.hutcherson
Xavier Hutcherson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 01:13 AM   #13
Bart94

I'll sign up in that agency for sure.

I'll take jobs like waiter or gardener. The ones that require being naked around clothed people or on a fresh air.

Likes: nudity, exposure, pics, pics recreation, ballbusting, cbt, edging, denial, inspection, sph, cmnm, outdoor
Limits: friends/family, messy, anal, blood

Kik: bart94bart

PM nad KIK dares
Bart94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk