Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-17-2021, 05:06 PM   #1
collegewhore

Default Movie night slutty dares

I’m having a movie night with my roommates and am looking for dares or tasks to complete

Nothing too obvious but make it as humiliating or punishing as you’d like, I’ll provide reports

Thank you!

22 f sub looking for fun dares and tasks to explore my secret kinky life
Likes: degradation, humiliation, spanking, choking, denial, exhibitionism (semi-public), voyeurism, wedgies, bladder control, watersports, corner time, writing lines, pet play
Limits: scat, blood, full public, permanent
Toys: ballgag, nipple clamps, 3 in small vibrator, 6 in suction cup vibrator, 7 in ribbed dildo, small and medium butt plugs

Come help me be a good little college whore xx
collegewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 05:10 PM   #2
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

A few more details about your living situation might help, will you have access to a private room? Will you be sharing a couch etc.

I think the easiest thing might be to watch the movies without any panties on, doubly brave if you wear a skirt. Another possibility is to intentionally have a nip slip during the movie.
Note: Due to technical difficulties involving a full grown bull moose and the President of Iceland I am currently unable to return to my Arctic bunker. I have instead relocated to my previous bunker at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean somewhere south of Sable Island.

Dislikes: mild pain mild public.

Soft limits: Other people

Hard Limits: Anal, gross, messy, major pain illegal/illogical.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 10:31 PM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I assume that this is a party of females in which case everyone visiting the bathroom for any reason must have at least one other person with them

They are not allowed to sit on the toilet and must squat in front of another person.

If they need to fart they may do so.

On returning to the group they need to apologise for having to pee/ shit and thank their friend for going with them.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk