BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Double trusts and double clamp.
Old 04-18-2021, 06:18 AM   #94
daintyryana116

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
Double trusts and double clamp.
I am now up to 240 thrusts, 6 minutes with my vibrator, 70 spanks, and 2 minutes with clamps for next weekend.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 07:05 AM   #95
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

another double trusts and another double spank
Old 04-18-2021, 08:53 AM   #96
daintyryana116

Quote:
another double trusts and another double spank
270 thrusts, 6 minutes with my vibrator, 80 spanks, and 2 minutes with clamps for next weekend. I am now going to complete the remainder of this weekend's assignment. I will provide my report when I am finished.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
Old 04-18-2021, 10:26 AM   #97
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Double thrusts and vibe enjoy

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 10:52 AM   #98
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

double trusts and double spank again.
Old 04-18-2021, 11:19 AM   #99
daintyryana116

Report:

I am sorry to report that this dirty slut failed miserably at this assignment.

I began Saturday afternoon. After a week of watching these replies add up and the punishment build, my pussy was already wet and ready to begin. I stripped down until I was completely naked and place my largest dildo (2.5” diameter) with the suction cup on the rim of the bathtub to begin. Because I was so wet, sliding down onto it was easy, and my pussy ate up the first 50 deep, hard thrusts, the friction already tortuously good. After the first 50, I put my vibrator directly on my clit, the large cock still stuffed inside of me, and managed to do the first 5 required edges within the first minute of my vibrator. I followed it up by 10 hard spanks to my already sensitive clit with a wooden spoon. After this, I clamped my clit and put my nipple clamps on to as tight as I could get them. I proceeded with the next 50 thrusts, hard and deep, my pussy taking in the fully length each time I lowered myself onto it. I again accomplished the 50 thrusts, bringing me to 100. The pain from the clamps was unbearable by this point, and I had to remove them. I was already breathless, and my legs were already quivering, so I then slid off my dildo and removed it from the tub. I laid down on the floor for the remainder of this task.

By the time I reached 300 thrusts, my juices were running down me and my pussy was begging for me to let up. Each thrust was a mix of pleasure and torture, and my clit could barely take the next minute with the vibrator after I had already done 7 minutes with it. At this point, I kept the dildo in me as I again used the wooden spoon to spank my clit 10 more times, bringing the total spanks at this point to 40. I had to stop on Saturday after the first 650 thrusts, 75 spanks, and 14 minutes with the vibrator. My pussy couldn’t handle anymore, and I feared I was close to reaching an orgasm, which I am not allowed to do for at least a month.

I resumed the task on Sunday. My pussy was already a little sore from Saturday, and despite having a several hour break, any brush against my clit was close to sending me over the edge. Regardless, I had to finish the task. I undressed and began, again laying on the floor. After reaching 800 thrusts, I used my vibrator to do the required 5 edges. This is when I orgasmed, despite my hardest not to, my pussy clenching around the dildo in me over and over and over again. The release felt so good, even though I knew it wasn’t allowed. I had to wait several more minutes before I could continue. The next 50 thrsusts were beyond torturous, , each slide of the dildo in and out of me pushing me closer and closer to the edge. Once I reached 850, I I managed to complete the 3 edges required, but my poor pussy couldn’t handle it anymore. I was near orgasm a second time. Hoping to hold it off, I spanked my clit as hard as I could 5 times with a wooden spoon. I began my thrusts again. Each one pushing me closer and closer and closer. I had to stop at 859. I couldn’t take anymore.

This means that I failed to do 340 thrusts, 6 minutes with my vibe, and 30 spanks. I also failed to do the remaining 37 edges of this task and orgasmed during this task, breaking my month-long orgasm denial punishment. I guess after six months of allowing myself to have whatever I wanted with no rules whatsoever, I was not used to this. I am sorry. Punish me as you all see fit for my failure.

And the tally for next weekend currently sits at 320 thrusts, 8 minutes with my vibrator, 90 spanks, and 2 minutes with clamps for next weekend.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
Old 04-18-2021, 01:02 PM   #100
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

First things first:

another double and another double spank.

Now for your report.
I am quite dissppointed you failed. First you didnt complete alle the trusts and spankings required. Secondly you orgasmed without having permission.
Of course you will get a harsh punishment from each one of us. About my punishment:

First all the remaining trusts, vibes, edges and clamps will be added to your next weekend.
Second all the spanks, trusts and clamps you will get each post will be doubled as well. Also all the spanks will not only be done to your clit but to each ass cheek as well. Also each spank has to be done on as hard as possible.
Old 04-18-2021, 01:11 PM   #101
daintyryana116

Quote:
First things first:

another double and another double spank.

Now for your report.
I am quite dissppointed you failed. First you didnt complete alle the trusts and spankings required. Secondly you orgasmed without having permission.
Of course you will get a harsh punishment from each one of us. About my punishment:

First all the remaining trusts, vibes, edges and clamps will be added to your next weekend.
Second all the spanks, trusts and clamps you will get each post will be doubled as well. Also all the spanks will not only be done to your clit but to each ass cheek as well. Also each spank has to be done on as hard as possible.
Thank you for this punishment. It is what my pussy deserves. When you say all spanks, thrusts, etc. per post will be doubled, does this mean that if someone says "double thrusts" it will count as 40 thrusts and "double spanks" will count as 20 spanks?

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
Old 04-18-2021, 01:21 PM   #102
SageLeech
Longtime User

She nice you miserably failed this weeks task it only seems really get you successfuly complete the task before you start another. And yes I mean start over. It’s only fair.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 03:06 PM   #103
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyryana116 View Post
Thank you for this punishment. It is what my pussy deserves. When you say all spanks, thrusts, etc. per post will be doubled, does this mean that if someone says "double thrusts" it will count as 40 thrusts and "double spanks" will count as 20 spanks?
Yes. That’s what it means. And since your biggest problem are the edges I will clear the edge rule for next weekend. No edges there.

And from me now:
Double trusts and double spanks.
Old 04-18-2021, 03:07 PM   #104
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

And since I can double comment here is another round:

Old 04-18-2021, 04:10 PM   #105
daintyryana116

Quote:
And since I can double comment here is another round:

For next weekend, I am now at 840 thrusts, 14 minutes with my vibrator, 180 spanks, and 2 minutes with clamps

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy

Advertisements
Kink Talk