Old 04-17-2021, 03:15 PM   #1
dareme21

Default Plugged and Ready to Play

I'm bored, who wants to punish my pussy and tits? I've currently got my medium sized butt plug in my ass and my dildo in my pussy. How would you punish me for being a horny slut?

(I have a stool that I think could be fun to use if anyone has any ideas for incorporating it.)

Dislikes: Nipple play, kneeling, ice, wax

Punishments: anal, pussy insertion

Limits: ANY Public, scat, pee (willing to try bladder control), permanent, pictures, videos, blood, screen sharing, urethra anything, open flames

Not taking any edge or orgasm dares.
dareme21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 03:34 PM   #2
Butcher99

Get a toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. Then brush your clit with it for 5 minutes. When the time is put a clothespin on your clit, three on each pussylib, one in each nipple and 5 around each nipple. Now you will fuck your ass 50 times with the plug, while on all fours. After that take a belt and spank the all clothespins off. Count every spank which didn't remove a clothespin, you will spank your clit that many times with the belt.

Likes (for my slaves): Anal, Bondage, Humiliation/degradation, Spanking, teas and denial, controlling, toys
Limits: I will respect your limits

I'm an experienced male dom/master looking for a sub/slave
Butcher99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 03:45 PM   #3
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hey there! A stool is a very prop to have while playing. Opens up quite a lot options to be creative. Anyways, I'll get started with a small task. You're gonna need a belt, rubber band, clamps, and a charging chord. Keep all these at reaching distance to the chair.

Sit on the stool with your legs on each sides. Now bring your feet to the insides of the stool between the front leg and back leg of the stool on either sides. Now tie your feet together using the belt. In this position, you must give your nipples 25 snaps. Then put a clamp on each. Now take the charging chord and whip your clit 30 times. Those which misses the clit shall not count.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 03:51 PM   #4
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher99 View Post
Get a toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. Then brush your clit with it for 5 minutes. When the time is put a clothespin on your clit, three on each pussylib, one in each nipple and 5 around each nipple. Now you will fuck your ass 50 times with the plug, while on all fours. After that take a belt and spank the all clothespins off. Count every spank which didn't remove a clothespin, you will spank your clit that many times with the belt.
Thank you sir for the punishment. At first the brushing wasn't too bad, but after a minute my clit was burning from the toothpaste. After two minutes, the brush felt like sandpaper. By the time the five minutes was up, my clit was swollen and red. Then I put all the clothespins on and got on all fours. I started fucking my ass with the plug. When I'd done all 50 times, my asshole felt raw and the clothespins were burning. Spanking off the clothespins was brutal, and between them being on well and having bad aim, I ended up earning 50 spanks to my clit. My clit was already sticking out from being brushed, so it was front and center for the belt. Thank you for punishing me sir.

Limits: ANY Public, scat, pee (willing to try bladder control), permanent, pictures, videos, blood, screen sharing, urethra anything, open flames

Old 04-17-2021, 04:00 PM   #5
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Hey there! A stool is a very prop to have while playing. Opens up quite a lot options to be creative. Anyways, I'll get started with a small task. You're gonna need a belt, rubber band, clamps, and a charging chord. Keep all these at reaching distance to the chair.

Sit on the stool with your legs on each sides. Now bring your feet to the insides of the stool between the front leg and back leg of the stool on either sides. Now tie your feet together using the belt. In this position, you must give your nipples 25 snaps. Then put a clamp on each. Now take the charging chord and whip your clit 30 times. Those which misses the clit shall not count.

Devil 😈
Thank you sir for my punishment. I had some difficulty getting my feet bound, but I was able to do it. Then I started snapping my nipples. I did 25 snaps to each, since I wasn't sure if it was each or total. Then I put a clamp on both swollen nipples. Since my clit had just been punished, it was swollen and easier not to miss, so I only missed 5 times. Thank you for punishing me.

Old 04-17-2021, 04:11 PM   #6
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Well done!! Good job with the task. It makes me wanna give you more tasks. Let's do some wax play now.

Light the candle (paraffin wax) and place it on the stool. It must be laying down on the stool with it's lighting part outside. The wax must drip down onto the floor. Now lay down under the stool with your hands under you and position yourself to take the dripping wax on your swollen clit.

P.s: I suggest you do this in the toilet so you have easy access to water. Keep all the flammable objects away like shower curtain, robes, towels etc. Highly risky! Do it on your risk. I totally understand if you don't wanna do it.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk