Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-07-2021, 08:07 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Daring missed opportunity(ies)

Have you had any situations where you could have done something daring or even played game, made a bet etc but didn't take it

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 08:32 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Probably. I spend a lot of time alone at work, so have ample opportunity to do all sorts of things "naughty" with little risk of getting caught. I don't, however, have much social interaction, or go out much. Work... home... repeat... with occasional jaunts to the store. The "highlight" of my week is when I have time/money to visit the local kink club.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 09:08 AM   #3
adammi

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you had any situations where you could have done something daring or even played game, made a bet etc but didn't take it
Long time lurker here but am a big fan of your questions Andrew so thought I'd share.

I usually not quite enough brave enough. I used to be a proper goody two shoes, but when I went to uni, I started to come out of my shell. Offered to play a strip card game with a very hot friend, which he started but he bottled it.

Since then, there are a couple of good friends I've got naked in front of, but I always hold my hands in front of my dick. There are time I wish I was a bit braver and gone the full monty, but something always holds me back.

I'd love to have to go through an initiation/hazing - never joined a rugby club or anything like that, and that's a big regret. Being told/forced to take my clothes off, almost certainly get hard in front of people - would love to do it. Never quite brave enough to reach out and do it online - or in person.
adammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 09:27 AM   #4
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by adammi View Post
Long time lurker here [...]
I'm sorry that this is so off topic and silly, but I'm sort of impressed by your lurker mojo! This was your first post ever - and you joined in 2015! May I have the (somewhat belated) honour of wishing you welcome?

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 12:37 AM   #5
cyclist

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Well I dared myself to send a nude pic to the You've Been Shamed feature that used to be in Love It! magazine. I was wearing a Christmas hat, back to the camera, fully naked stood up with legs spread wide open. Butt fully on display. Face turned to the camera. They actually replied saying they wanted to use it in an upcoming issue. But I chickened out thinking people will see it that I know. A few years later, I submitted the same pic and the newer editor wanted to publish it in an issue. I regretted chickening out.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 04:28 AM   #6
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Oh for sure! I sometimes look through the dare section and think about doing one or two but things like “what if something pushes a limit” and concern about sending photos pop up.

Also just in general I tend to be kinda of timid I guess you could say. Like Ive thought about asking people out before but then stop myself for various self confidence reasons. I just can’t quite push to ask them out.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 07:36 AM   #7
subclothes

In my first year of uni we had an introduction weekend we had a game where a group of people would try to hang the most articles of clothing on someone as possible. One guy went full naked and I wish I had done that too, even if it would have been cold and embarrassing.

24 / M / Gay / Dutch / sub

Likes: sissy, diaper, humiliation, piss, messy trying new things

Limits: very painful, involving others unwillingly, illegal
subclothes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 01:28 PM   #8
rockroller69

A few missed opportunities at clothing optional events to be the only one naked because I was too chicken to get naked before everyone else

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 01:48 PM   #9
fmlv

I think about this a lot I was in high school before I realized I was trans and was a lot thinner with g cups that I hid under baggy clothing.
There was a tree near the school that I would climb. One time I was high up and one of my friends told me to take off my shirt and wave it above my head. I didn’t do it. I wish I did if I did I’d have realized I was an exibitionist then, and could have had a lot of fun.

26 nonbinary(they/them)
Kik fnlv66

exhibitionist slut

Body: surgically flat chest shaved pussy with big clit

heck out my sub's post a nude a day group! Kik me to join!!

bondage, power play, humiliation, extended nudity(no slurs), exhibition, temperature play(hot) very light pain.
limits:
face, illegal, very public, vaginal penetration, mess, family, pain, scat, batter control, blood
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk