Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2021, 09:17 AM   #1
RuinSarahBadly
Account Banned

Default F - Blind Folded Scat Dares?!

Hey GD,

I have a blindfold, a cute little butt, a deep throat, and several toys.

Can any of you come up with some fun and surprising things for me to do?!

Thank you so much
- XoXo Sarah

My Toy List - Click - Me

fetish map
RuinSarahBadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 02:42 PM   #2
Dudein

Cool

Cook ( or buy somewhere) 5 small dishes of food you like(and tastes cold good as well). At the next day, you will stay naked for today,take you first shit on a plate in the Kitchen. Don’t wipe your ass and just put a buttplug in.(or something Same if you don’t have one. It will stay there for a while so look for an comfortable one. Combine your shit in two of the plates with food. Store all your piss, as drink for your meals. Now place the plates the piss container and a bottle of water in a circle around you . At a nice and warm room. Drink as often you can and stay very hydrated so you have to pee often. Put your blindfolds on and sit in the middle. Meanwhile you can do some games with your pussy like try to grap some of the food and hold it for 10 sec. As soon as you have to pee take the buttplug out ( because of your blindfolds you won’t see how dirty it is.) like it clean and shove it up your pussy. Massage your bladder as long as you can’t hold it anymore.(if you piss, more juice food.) take the buttplug out lick it and put it back in your ass. Now your allowed to pee in the container. Find it with your and if you don’t know where it is. Stand up and spin until you lost the orientation search with your hands for a plate and eat it with your hands. Then drink some of the piss. Also wash your hands in the piss container. And dry them in your hair. If you had a normal meal, unlucky. Wait for the next piss and do it again. If you had one with shit, lucky . Lick the plate clean and put your blind folds off. If the plate is clean your free to watch tv. Naked and with buttplug until next time when you put the blind fold back on. If the plate isn’t clean. Bad for you. Mix the left pee in a shit food plate and eat it. If there is no such plate left: put the buttplug out and wait thill tomorrow, save the pee container.Next day heat a plate of the same food and stuff it up your ass. The plug it with the butt plug. Every time you have to piss, edg one time and then drink All your piss. As soon as you have to shit. Take the piss container from yesterday and put in in reach. Use a vibrator and edge one time. The put the butt plug out and squat over the piss container. Hold it for 10 sec the shit in the container . Mix it all up and enjoy your meals.

Good luck.

Likes: piss play, piss drinking, naked, creative dares, , light anal, hidden puplic( in the forest), forced public(finding keys), food, make a mess
Ok: eging, feet , armpits, light pain,
Absolut Limit ( I won’t do):
Illegal, needle , heavy pain , cam , blackmail, family.
Dudein is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk