Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-17-2021, 03:41 AM   #1
Decaf88

Male 32/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (long term)

32/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (long term)

Hello everyone,

I have been in the process of writing an ad several times but backed out all the time. Today is a sunny day, almost feels like spring, some trees are starting to blossom and the breeding season for the birds is here so they are really active. Just some random things that make me feel happy during spring.
Those happy feeling also gave me just the extra bit of motivation to write an ad this time.

I might write “she” a lot in what I am going to write.
This is because I identify as straight and have a preference for women.
The title says any sex, that’s because I am open to meeting a male dom as well.
I needed to say this first so I don’t chase away any great guys who might be interested. So if you are a man and are interested in getting to know me after reading this ad....please contact me.

[U]Who am I?[U]
I’m a a Dutch guy born in 1988. That makes me 32 at the time of writing. When it comes to appearance I am your typical Dutch guy, tall, blonde, blue eyes, Dutch.

I try to enjoy every day and make the best of it. I love being out in nature, enjoying what’s out there, admiring the beauty of our planet, clearing my mind. Long hikes, a casual stroll, kayaking, just sitting somewhere for hours, I enjoy it all. For me it’s like therapy, a way to get away from the chaos we sometimes live it. I run my own business and enjoy working, so it’s easy to get caught up in things and forget to relax. Nature does that for me, forcing myself to go out at least a few times a week helps to keep me sane haha.

When it comes to hobbies I’m a rather boring person I guess.
When I am not out in nature I enjoy to read. Not fiction but things I can learn from, I love learning new things, obtaining new skills or knowing random facts.
Of course I have more hobbies but I don’t want to make this ad wayyy too long.
And if I tell you everything now, we don’t have much to talk about later.

I am a confident, passionate, driven, straightforward person who enjoys to take care of the one I hold dear. I live a happy life if I know the people around me are happy and living a comfortable life. I will go out of my own way, put aside my own interests and needs to help someone if needed, no matter what.

In relationships I enjoy making sure my partner doesn’t have to worry about anything and can just relax and enjoy life. After a busy day of work I actually enjoy cleaning the house, running errands, cooking, doing the laundry etc. to make sure my partner doesn’t have to do any of that and can just sit down and relax after a day of work. It’s not that I enjoy cleaning and all those things, but it makes me feel so happy and satisfied that my partner doesn’t have to worry about it. Getting her something to drink when she wants it, going to the grocery store if she needs something so she doesn’t have to leave the house, and many other things I do to please.

I always did so, it’s in my nature. Discovering the wonderful world of bdsm was like a blessing to me, everything came together and I realized that I am submissive. Not because I want to or because I assume a role, it’s what I am.
It felt like I found my happy place and was able to better understand myself and why I did what I did and why I am who I am.

What do I hope to find?
A dominant obviously, the title revealed that already.
I hope to meet someone who’ll stick with me, someone who’s serious and also want to invest in something long term.

First and foremost I want to be able to be friends.
Without a connection, submitting to you won’t make any sense to me.
If we can’t get along and have a good time together, I will never be able to give myself 100%, push myself to next levels, overcome fears and limits, share my struggles or communicate well. All things that, to me, are needed for a solid foundation, to build trust and true desire to please and make someone happy. That’s what motivates me.

I enjoy being with someone who can be strict and firm, but also let’s me be me.
A confident person who knows what she wants and also knows I’m always there for her, to make sure she gets what she want, or just to talk.

Preferable I’d be with someone my age or older. I tried with younger people but it didn’t really work. A lot of them are still exploring or just horny and looking for some casual fun. I am not here just to check some boxes on you list of fantasies or an quick wank. But at the end of the day she is just a number and it depends on you as a person. So don’t feel like you shouldn’t message me if you are younger. I hope my ad gives you a clear picture of what I’m looking for. So it’s up for you to decide if you are a person who could spark my interest.

Sexually.
I guess I’ll have to talk a bit about this too. Being submissive is not about sex to me, but I think it’s a good idea to write about it a bit. There is some more in my blog. I won’t go into details too much here.
I don’t have a massive list of likes. I have a few limits and pretty much okay with the rest. Very open minded and always willing to try or explore new things.

I do have a weakness for sadistic people. It’s not a must and I do just as well with people who don’t have any sadistic desires. But yes, there is something special about suffering for someone, to please them, satisfies their needs or just because they can. After all these years I do my get my pleasure from “traditional” physical pleasure anymore. These days it’s mentally for me, an orgasm doesn’t do anything to me anymore. If anything it makes me feel disgusted and disappointed in myself. I see my genitals as something that can be used to please my domme in other ways. Torture for example haha. I’m not worried about fertility or minor damage so we can take things further than just a few taps to the balls.

What suffering for someone does to me is something indescribable, it takes me to places I’ve never been before. It wouldn’t be the first time I enter subspace and completely zone out, riding a sensation of bliss and joy from unbearable pain.
It’s not about the pain, like I don’t crave pain and don’t hurt myself because I get pleasure from it. Being able to push myself to deal with the pain, seeing my domme enjoy herself is what does it for me. It’s such a great feeling that I’m able to offer my body to her to fulfill her desires.

My mind is stronger than my body. When my body sends signals to my brain that it had enough and can’t take it anymore, I’m able to push myself to keep going.
That also means I need a domme who had a sense of responsibility and is realistic. I could easily damage my body more than we both want because I feel like I can keep going. My desire to please and ability to deal with great amounts of pain have pushed me a bit too far in the past, nothing that didn’t heal yet. But I know I have taken irresponsible risks because I got blinded by the eagerness to please and do well, not wanting to disappoint my domme.

I’ll end it here. Don’t want to take too much of your time.
If you made it all the way here and feel like I could be a person you’re interested in, please send me a list pm.
My preferred method of communication is kik, but I have Skype as well if you don’t like or have kik.

Thank you for your time, enjoy your day and I hope to hear from you soon.

Maybe my ad is a bit vague to some people.
But if that’s the case I am not the person you are looking for.
As I wrote this isn’t just about sex to me so I didn’t want to write an ad focused on likes, limits and sexual acts. I’m hoping to give you an idea of who I am and what I hope to find. There’s always time to talk about details, but you can only make a first impression once
The following 4 users say Thank You to Decaf88 for this post:
Old 04-17-2021, 04:40 AM   #2
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

I wish you lots of luck with your search

Great post

Advertisements
Kink Talk