Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2021, 11:51 AM   #151
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyballs View Post
Can you make a new group with whom we have signed up late?

Name:dirtyballs
Do you agree to provide the correct proof: yes
Do you consent to being a Piggy: yes
Predict how many points you will get out of 20: 15
Its enough work tracking the Piggies that are in without me having to track a bunch of slow pathetic Piggies who could not be bothered to apply in time.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 04-16-2021, 11:52 AM   #152
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
Its enough work tracking the Piggies that are in without me having to track a bunch of slow pathetic Piggies who could not be bothered to apply in time.
So just as an announcement, we have eight days left until we close up! If no one manages to win the 20 points - I will officially be crowned the winner of the Slave Olympics as no one has beaten my dares!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 04-16-2021, 11:56 AM   #153
hornywave69143

Name: hornywave69143
Predict how many points you will get out of 20: 10 at least
Kik hornywave6914
Old 04-16-2021, 06:06 PM   #154
Evalsyssis

Name: evalsyssis
Predict how many points you will get out of 20: 12

21 m
Kik evalsyssis

Last edited by Evalsyssis; 04-16-2021 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 04-17-2021, 12:09 AM   #155
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornywave69143 View Post
Name: hornywave69143
Predict how many points you will get out of 20: 10 at least
Kik hornywave6914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evalsyssis View Post
Name: evalsyssis
Predict how many points you will get out of 20: 12

21 m
Kik evalsyssis
Season 1 is closed to new Piggies. Season 2 is currently up.

Old 04-21-2021, 01:20 PM   #156
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

The Official Results

The first series of the Slave Olympics is now over and I am pleased to announce that a total of sixty-seven Piggies came to try and beat me, and all sixty-seven have now been eliminated and lost the game. With the majority of people finding Dare 3 and Dare 1 the hardest to get past, the entire leaderboard is published for you. The first column is the dare that they were sent in which they decided to quit. In the Points Column, that is how many points the Piggy earnt.

As you can see from the results, Sissykaitlyn8 came the closest to victory earning a total of 17 points, but Dare 18 proved to be too much for him. Both Sissyslaveemily and Jm102 attempted to chase him down, gaining 16 points each. Unfortunately for them, Dare 17 was just too difficult for them to do. Doublemintflash was next in fourth with 11 Points, but could not complete Dare 12. In fifth place, DTK managed to find eight points but could not beat Dare 9.

As a result of no one being able to acheive the twenty points, I am officially declaring that I, Pissboi am the winner of the Season One Slave Olympics. We are currently accepting applications for the Second Season, in which the first dare is about to be posted for the Piggies to get into. Thank you to everyone who played!

SLAVE OLYMPICS HISTORY
Season 1: Humiliation - Pissboi
Season 2: Taboo - TBD
Season 3: Exposure - TBD

The Full List of Season One Dares!

Dare #1
Send a photo of you on all fours like a doggy. Face not required.

Dare #2
Write five humiliating things on your body and send a photo. Face not required.

Dare #3
Shave all body hair from neck down! You do not deserve hair. You should be smooth and exposed. Send photos as evidence that you have done this. You must remain smooth for the remainder of the competition. If you send dare proof with body hair or pubic hair, you will be made to redo. Face not required.

Dare #4
Take three photos, photoshoot with your toilet. All photos must be nude. One must be you with your head stuck in the toilet. One must be with you licking your toilet seat, and the third one must be you sat on the toilet - but not the normal way to sit on the toilet. You must be creative when sitting on the toilet. Face not required for this dare.

Dare #5
Take a nude photo outside in a Private Place. Face not required.

Dare #6
You are an absolute sausage! Pour Ketchup and Mustard over yourself and make yourself into a lovely, delicious hot dog and send a photo. Face not required.

Dare #7
So, that’s the easy dares over. I hope you liked them The next few days, we are going to focus on transformations. Today, you are going to be transformed into a Piggy! You are to get a Pink Marker or Felt Tip, and colour your nose pink. If you have an actual Piggy nose, then putting that on will do this too. You’re going to dip your face into something messy like yogurt so the bottom half of your face around your mouth is covered in slop. Get on all fours like a pig and submit a picture of you with your pretty nose and slop covered face. Face required and Pigs do not wear clothes.

Dare #8
Now we’re going to transform you into a little baby. You are to either buy an adult diaper or find a way of making your own one with sheets, curtains or an old T-Shirt. You are then to submit a photo of you wearing your makeshift nappy and cuddling up to a comfortable teddy. Once again, face must be visible and no clothes except your nappy can be worn.

Dare #9
Alright Piggy, I gave you time off from your piggy life to be a baby last time. Now? You’re going right back to being a piggy. I want to see what you look like as a lovely meal. You are going to recreate the following picture for me as best as you can. Remember to put your Pig Nose on, and remember to be as creative as possible. Face is required. https://www.shutterstock.com/image-i...es-on-97428590

Dare #10
I think it is about time we had you outside, you’ve had so much humiliation inside - we need a change of scenary. You have a choice between Public Toilet (in the main area though not a cubical), a Forest or a Public Park. You must strip completely nude and take a photo of yourself nude. Face is naturally required for this picture.The pose is up to you, but extra points to those of you who have the balls to submit to more submissive poses.

Dare #11
We went easy on you with the last dare Pig. Now, it isn’t going to be as easy. I allowed you to hide in private yesterday but today, that isn’t going to be the case. You are going to go outside to a more public place today and you are going to find yourself nude. For your place to be accepted as part of this challenge, there must be at least one car visible in the photo. A Car Park or a Public Road is the ideal for this. The car does not need to have anyone in but a car must be visible in your image. For your picture to count, you must be visible to people, so you could not simply go and hide behind a car.

Dare #12
With so many lockdowns happening recently, no one has been able to go out for dates - so let's have a video date. You are going to send me a video of you eating a sandwich. However, prior to you consuming the sandwich, you are going to cum inside it. You can choose whatever you want to be in the sandwich but you must visibly leak into the sandwich and then consume the thing on video. Face must be in the recording.

Dare #13
It is important that Piggies get their exercise and this is what you are going to be doing today. You are going to be stripping naked, and then performing ten star jumps, ten press ups and ten squats. You must also complete all this in just two minutes, completely naked and with a pair of socks stuffed into your mouth. Make sure you record yourself completing this task, and yes, as always your face must be included in the video.

Dare #14
I think it seems fairly unfair that I am the only one who has been able to see you. So, you are going to be going onto Omegle, nude on camera for at least five people! You do not have to do anything, but your genitals and face must both be clearly visible on the call. For picture proof of this, I will be accepting five screenshots of you on the call. In your camera, I must be able to see your genital area and face in order to qualify. This must be five screenshots from separate calls as well.

Dare #15
You are going to record a nude Music Video. Play the song Aqua - Barbie Girl and send me a video of you dancing to the song in the nude. The video must be a minimum of 60 seconds long and can be sent via Email, KIK or Skype.

Dare #16
You must ask a personal friend/family member for a dare. You are to perform whatever dare they give you and send them and me the proof. You are to send me a screenshot of your conversation with your friend, and proof that they have seen your evidence as well as there reaction. I need all 3 of these things before I can accept that you have done this dare. Let’s hope your friends and family are nice to you.

Dare #17
You must now send a nude photograph of yourself with your face to two of your friends/family. You can act as if this was a dare, or act as if this was a mistake and you were supposed to send it to someone else. Either is fine. You must send me the photo that you sent them, and the full conversation of you sending them the photo and their reactions to it.

Dare #18
You will serve in a 30 minute Skype session in which you are my slave. You will be allowed only four limits, so ensure you choose these wisely. If you fail to complete any task asked upon you during the call (not including the 4 limits) You lose at this stage.
*FACE CAN NOT BE A LIMIT*
*HUMILIATION CAN NOT BE A LIMIT*
*SHAVING CAN NOT BE A LIMIT*

Dare #19
You are going to download a hookup application of your choice. You are then going to meet up with a complete stranger and allow that person to have sex with you. You are to have your Getdare username written on you while you have sex with the person. Get the person fucking you to take a photograph of you being used by them as proof. So for your proof, you must visibly get fucked with your Getdare name written on your body. Wearing a Condom or not is your choice but it is recommended.

Last edited by depp; 04-29-2021 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Asking for photos, too closed to exposed content
The following 2 users say Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk