Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-28-2020, 07:33 PM   #1
CJ_Dom

Male 33/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

33/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hello Getdare! I have been on hiatus for quite some time, for various reasons. I am happy to discuss if you’re interested. I do not have much faith in the ads here, but who knows. I might be in for a pleasant surprise!

I have had experience as a Dom for 15 years or so and have had several slaves and submissives. I am looking for a new submissive or slave to start a relationship with as I have freed up some time in my schedule. I have learned a lot during my journey, and I hope to be able to share that with a lucky girl who cliques.

About me:
I live in the U.S. In the central time zone. I am a mechanical engineer, and I love being outdoors and in the water and being in the sun. My job allows me to be flexible with my time, so I work around most schedules. I also travel a lot, and love seeing the world.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a girl who wants to push her boundaries and learn as we grow together in our relationship. I can be fun and laid back, but can also be very strict as needed. I have many likes, and prefer to customize my relationship based on my slave or sub's likes and dislikes. I consider myself quite creative, but it takes input from my partner. I prefer younger and inexperienced girls, but older and experienced please feel to apply as this does not automatically exclude you. I also prefer thin/athletic body types as I take care of my body and prefer the same. Again, this is not a requirement just a preference. I expect a long term relationship as I tend to invest a lot of time in my slaves and do not want to waste my time for her quick thrill. Of course trust is built over time, but proof will be required at some point and I am a big fan of pictures I also expect frequent communication. I understand that life gets in the way of fun and everyone is busy, but I expect there to be effort for frequent communication mainly via kik. I also expect to have good detailed conversations that are intelligent and not just one word answers. I feel the only way to have a successful relationship is to get into your mind and understand what makes you tick. The mental side is as important as the physical side.

My likes (main likes, but not all inclusive):
Public/semi public, bondage, teasing/denial, rules, control (clothing, orgasms, sleep, etc. depending on specific slaves), name calling/degrading, spanking/mild pain, anal, insertions, and I have a foot fetish. (If you don't like some of these it's not a deal breaker, as I mentioned I like to customize my relationships based on my slaves likes)

My dislikes:
Pee/poop, blood, extreme, overly messy

How to apply/next steps:
If any of this interests you, please PM me and we can go from there. I will be a very attentive and creative master to ensure that you are fulfilled during this as much as I am (even if you may be uncomfortable or nervous at times ). In your PM, please include name, age, location, kik username, detailed list of likes, dislikes, and limits, what you are hoping to get out of this relationship, and why you decided to apply. I hope I hear from many of you soon

CJ
Old 02-06-2021, 02:41 PM   #2
CJ_Dom

Default Bump!

I’m slowly but surely losing faith in this lol but I’ll give it another shot. Please don’t be shy, we can have fun
Old 03-16-2021, 09:06 AM   #3
CJ_Dom

Bumping again...please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Still haven’t found what I’m looking for...
Old 04-16-2021, 12:26 PM   #4
CJ_Dom

Another bump! Hoping to find that needle in the hay stack...
Old 05-19-2021, 08:45 AM   #5
CJ_Dom

Still searching...don’t be shy
Old 05-20-2021, 06:48 PM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Just wanted to wish you luck in your search. Well written ad

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 06-07-2021, 11:09 AM   #7
CJ_Dom

Thank you very much, Butterfly! Definitely struggling through, but hoping to find that needle in the haystack

Advertisements
Kink Talk