Old 02-18-2021, 08:24 AM   #1
CSasha
Oracle

Default Drink me

"Please drink my milk, Sir. Exploit my udders what they are made for.
Enjoy my throat after having spoiled it in my dirty ass.
Relief yourself right into my throat with everything you got, Sir."

Master lowers his papers and looks at his nude slave, kneeling in front of him, legs spread, breasts out, heads up, eyes on the floor, and hands on the back. He thinks for a while:

"Mmmm. No! Continue with your chores until you are done. Then drop into your box as the tool you are. I call you when I want you."

Two hours later, Master rings the tiny bell in the playroom. The prepared tapes tell the slave what to do, without a single word. A few minutes later, the slave hangs in the air by wrapped arms and legs folded together, face down, the back curved with the breasts in the center. This time, Master has chosen the penis gag of the size to avoid any slave noises at best. He is thirsty and aroused by the sweet sight and play options.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, atm, bondage, milking, oral