Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-12-2021, 04:53 PM   #1
Loobzies

Default Looking for a partner

Hello, I am a 21 year old male switch from Canada
I am not new to my interest in BDSM however I feel very inexperienced and I really find myself craving a true BDSM relationship. I have been in the "BDSM Community" for a few years now and I have had a few subs and a few Mistress', however none of them felt like it was a relationship, It felt much more like a friend with benefits than a true BDSM relationship. I have been on this site for a while now and I see so many people in relationships with their doms and subs and it really makes me jealous, I've reached out to a few people hoping to get to know them better but very rarely do I get a reply. I feel like I am late to the party, I feel like everyone is already taken or just not currently looking. I know this isn't the case but it is how I feel.

I guess the point of this is that I am looking for someone to really bond with a have a relationship with, I want someone to help me understand my kinks and fetishes and live them out with me. BDSM is a very wonderful thing, but it's hard to do it without a partner!

I am straight so I would only like a relationship with a girl but if any guy has some advice for how they met their partner and wants to share or just tell me I am not alone in feeling this way that would be appreciated! My kik is @loobzies or you can just PM me and I hope to hear from someone soon!

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Loobzies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk