Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-09-2021, 03:13 PM   #16
HazelArcher83

Do you shave, trim or leave your pubes to grow how they want?
Completely hairless

How do you trim your pussy hair?
I wax once a month, I usually do it myself but occasionally go to get it done

Do you shave your ass?
I don't get a lot of hair there but its waxed too

Have you ever been dared to shave any body parts?
No

When was the last time you shaved?
Waxed about 2 weeks ago

How do you like guys to be shaved?
I don't mind, My husband trims a bit but its up to the person
HazelArcher83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:11 AM   #17
sniazzy

- I'm shaving my pubes, penis and balls.

Do you shave your balls?
- Yes, I'm always shaving my balls

Do you shave your ass?
- recently I'm into it

- no, i haven't

- today

How do you like girls to be shaved?
- I like girls to be smooth around there

Being submissive, dice dares, feets, humiliation, chastity, giving up control, anal, hypnosis, hidden public, rules, degradation, body writing, schedules, worshipping, pet play, pain, bladder control

Dislikes/punishments:
pee, corner time, light cbt, cum eating, lines writing, messy, denial

Limits:
Blood, family, permament damage, exhibitionism, vomit, scat, social suicide, findom, blackmail, friends, diapers, needles, hard cbt, ABDL.

Kik: Sniazzy00
sniazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:23 PM   #18
Nudistexhibition

Do you shave, trim or leave your pubes to grow how they want? I don’t always shave regularly but I do like my pubes shaved
Do you shave your balls? If I’m shaving yes
Do you shave your ass? If I’m shaving yes
Have you ever been dared to shave any body parts? Yes, everything (didn’t do it)
When was the last time you shaved? Early August?
How do you like girls to be shaved? Don’t really care but clean shaven is easiest for oral
Limits: pictures (for strangers), illegal, family, permanent, social suicide, pee drinking, poop, ballbashing

Female slave market: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Nudistexhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 10:40 PM   #19
Alice-H

Do you save your balls?

N/A
How do you trim your pussy hair?

Shaved

Do you shave your ass?
Yes between my cheeks

I shave everything

Yesterday

Regular

N/A
Old 10-16-2021, 04:31 PM   #20
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

I used to trim most of the time, shave before a date that I expected sex in/after, or use hair removal cream. Most of the time, though, I just let them do their thing, though I wish I just didn't have them.

Do you save your balls?
Yes, like most guys, I tend to save my balls and keep them as safe as possible. *nodnod*

Oh, shave! Heh, actually, when I would shave my pubes, I was generally too scared to shave my balls. I cut my scrotum pretty badly with an electric trimmer once, and bled all over the place, and while I used a normal safety razor a few times, that made me nervous, too. So instead, I actually used to pluck my balls until they were smooth as a baby. Still do, idly, once in a while, just grab a few and yoink 'em out.

Do you shave your ass?
Nope! I like my cute fuzzy butt, and so does every lover I've ever had.

Yes! I've shaved... everything, actually, on dares. Not all at once, but I've shaved my legs and feet for a dare a couple of times... also waxed them for another dare. Shaved my arms and hands once. Chest, armpits, and pubes quite a few times. I've even shaved my head on a dare! But not my beard. Stay away from my beard, y'hear?

Uhhmmm.... eesh. Er... three years, probly?

I like guys either smooth or with a short trim, just long enough not to be pokey like stubble, but not so long that I'm likely to get hair in my mouth giving a blowjob. Treasure trails are sexy, and I like to play with chest hair. Armpits I like smooth. Butts I like fuzzy or smooth. If a guy does shave anywhere, I want it totally smooth, no stubble or roughness. Otherwise I'd rather the area be trimmed or left alone. Except pubes and balls... those I'd rather have stubbly than natural, but trimmed or smooth is better.

My preferences on this are naturally less pronounced, since I'm gay and just a bit bi-curious, but for looks it... depends. If I'm gonna see a girl up close, I like them either totally smooth, or with a 'landing strip' that's neatly trimmed and groomed. For dark-haired, anyway; light-haired ladies I think should mostly just shave, as trimmed light hair is all but invisible anyway, and if I ever were to eat a girl out, I wouldn't want hair in my mouth. I have a bad gag reflex that's triggered pretty strongly by hairs. <_<

If it's from afar, like just at a nudist resort or beach, I actually like a woman with a full bush, as long as it's kept relatively neat. There's something... 'secretive' about it, like the shadows are conspiring to keep her bits private somehow, if it's short but dark, and shaped right. But I don't like women with a wookie growing out of their twat. XD

P.S. Methinks thou dost protest too strongly about the sexism and colors. The likelihood that those truly were random colors, and just happened to be the stereotypical ones, is small, and if you really didn't have gender-specific colors in mind, why the need to defend the choice? And why didn't you defend the positional choice? Are you saying women are more conservative, because their questions were to the right? :P

It's okay to use stereotypes, bruh. We need them. Just own it.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 10-16-2021 at 04:33 PM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 10:04 AM   #21
tarheel52

I shave my pubes

Do you save your balls?
Yes I shave my balls

Do you shave your ass?
Yes I shave my ass. I shave everything in that region.

No

Yesterday. I shave almost every time I shower.

Completely shaved

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk