Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-11-2020, 08:55 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Accidental Nudity

Have you ever displayed your naked body by accident?

If so, what happened?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:22 AM   #2
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

If so, what happened?

last relationship... We were getting ready in the morning as their dad was visiting to take us out to breakfast. I went to the window of the bedroom, right out of the shower, naked and wet and went to close the curtains. Standing there naked, reaching for them, I look out and there's the dad having just gotten out of his car, looking right at the window. I played like I didn't see him while I closed the curtains and died inside lol

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
last relationship... We were getting ready in the morning as their dad was visiting to take us out to breakfast. I went to the window of the bedroom, right out of the shower, naked and wet and went to close the curtains. Standing there naked, reaching for them, I look out and there's the dad having just gotten out of his car, looking right at the window. I played like I didn't see him while I closed the curtains and died inside lol
Did he say anything about it after?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 02:19 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Never

Quote:

If so, what happened?
Never by accident but I have by accident on purpose many times . Most people pretend not to look or stare . I have a few times had people tutt or give me a look of disgust and mutter under their breath but no one has actually approached me or said anything directly to me .
Its fun to do just to see the reactions of people around me when it happens .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 06:29 AM   #5
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Did he say anything about it after?
he didn't... and i was so embarrassed but also it was kinda hot...

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 06:40 AM   #6
m_sub_29

Only when I forgot to lock the door of the shower, and my sister entered while I was just entering the shower. She saw everything I got, which was extremely embarrassing for (I don't have that kind of relationship to my sister where it's normal that you see each other naked). But that's years ago.

Recently? No.

Dislikes: Severe pain, anal stuff
No Go: Showing my face, being too loud (I don't live alone), toilet stuff, blood, illegal.
m_sub_29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 03:58 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

It may have happened, but I wouldn't know if anything came out of it.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 10:03 AM   #8
cyclist

Quote:

If so, what happened?
Well this wasn't exactly naked but only this morning this happened. I let my dog into my garden for the toilet. But he saw the neighbours dog and barked so I picked him up so he wouldn't run out (he doesn't attack dogs, he just barks because he's scared as he got attacked). Well as I picked him up, my trousers, which I normally wear a belt with (but hadn't as I wasn't going anywhere) came right down at the back so my neighbour and her whole family saw my bare butt.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 11:02 AM   #9
xt599

was trying on some clothes in a change room with a curtain instead of a door. while I was taking off a pair of jeans I lost my balance and fell out of the change room when a couple of clerks were collecting the items that hadn't been hung back up.
Telegram: @cantarie

forever commando.
looking for someone to buy me a cellmate2 and control it

limits: blood, permanent marks, scat, family, anal, illegal, pee, cei.

Kik dares I've joined and my Pm dares are in my blog.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=285482
xt599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 05:52 AM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Many times!

I have a wraparound deck. In the summer I'd be on the side working or laying in the sun. Always had the radio or music playing. So I seldom heard when the mail man, fedex, ups or other had a delivery. And when the music was on, often times they would just step around the side to bring the package rather than leave at the door since it sounded like someone was probably there.

I never wore clothes out there. I'd be sitting naked at the table working. Or if I was taking a break for a bit, I could be laying in the lounger on full display. A friend was supposed to stop by after work and pick up a tool of mine to borrow, he stopped at lunch and found me soaking up the sun.

When I was 16 or 17, I was the only one home. My mom had just left and I would be home alone for a while. I stripped down as I saw her drive down the road. Then I cranked the music and I was in Dad's recliner reclined back and stroking away. Mom came back (can't recall why, probably forgot something), but she walked in with the music blaring and me on display wanking away. When I saw her and she was staring at me, I shot my load all over my stomach! I launched out of the chair and ran down the hall to my bedroom. Thought I was going to be in so much trouble when Dad got home. It was never mentioned, like it never happened. I was so humiliated! If she just saw me naked, that'd be embarrassing, but she saw me stroking and cumming!

There are plenty of others as I try to be naked or wear as few clothes as possible, so things happen.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 11:50 AM   #11
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Well - there was the time when I was very young and called my parents into the bedroom to show them how I had discovered how to masturbate

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 11:35 PM   #12
NicolX

It happened when I was home alone and sunbathing naked in the backyard. I fell asleep for a bit, and when I woke up, I realized I wasn't home alone anymore. Feeling ashamed, I quickly tried to sneak into my room, but I didn't make it without getting caught

Like: tasks, semi public, outdoor, humiliated, older, dress code, controlled, interactive rape play, hucow, lovense, groping, CnC
Hard limits: scat, piss, ass to mouth, fisting, pics, much pain, wedgie, candle wax°

The Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit
My dirtycode
NicolX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 06:34 PM   #13
mac_777

Thumbs down

One time, I was on Chatrandom, lying completely naked on my bed. My laptop was positioned near my feet, far enough to capture my whole body.

The room was tiny, secured with a chain lock, allowing the door to be opened just enough for a peek.

My roommate, wanting to see me, opened the door without knocking. He paused for several seconds before leaving.

From his perspective, he might have seen the laptop screen displaying my naked body. He could also have seen my legs and dick.

I'm not sure if he actually saw anything or if he pretended not to have seen anything

Http://kik.me/maccc777
mac_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 06:50 PM   #14
shygal

Default Accident in dare

Once when I was doing an online exposure forfeit for a dare I accidentally was left exposed for a longer time with more of my personal information exposed.
I never knew who saw but I still don't know.
shygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 08:43 AM   #15
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

The closest I can remember to accidentally being seen nude was in a hotel room. I'd just showered and was walking around. It was all entirely innocent, I wasn't doing a dare or hoping to be seen. Then the door opened and the cleaner came in.

I know that's a fantasy for a lot of people, but because it was a surprise to me I didn't attempt to make the most of it. I can't remember my reaction, either I grabbed my towel or said something quickly, but I know she just left and closed the door and nothing more came of it.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk