Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-20-2017, 07:46 AM   #1
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default No Limits - A Tv game show story

This is my first attempt at writing a story. Its a mixture of a dream that I had and a fantasy that I have. So hope other can enjoy it.

Its based on 4 friends, of varying levels of friendship, James (me), Jennifer (Scouseslut- yes she knows), Sasha and Neil who are trying to get onto a TV gameshow called 'No Limits'. This is the story of them auditioning and them hopefully, if they get chosen, of their path through the game.

I do have plans for this, and if you'd like to have a character based on you later in the story, PM me and we can chat about it.

I've wrote the first 2 chapters, but have already set out the plans for the next couple.

Any feedback will be fantastic.

James
Old 03-20-2017, 07:50 AM   #2
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 1: Game Audition – build up

James, Jen and Sasha had seen an advert online for a new game show called ‘No Limits’, all about completing dares in competition with another team, the winners getting £4,000 and got the chance to compete in the next show. There was to be an audition next week and Sasha decided they should sign up.

“You really want to do this? I’m not so sure, I don’t mind doing dares in our little group, but on TV, in front of other people, I don’t know.” Jen said.

“Jen, it’ll be fun, lets at least go to the audition, that’ll just be us, and another group, have a bit of fun, maybe make some new friends and who knows. What do you think James?”

“Ye it could be fun. But it says its groups of 4 needed, who we going to ask?"

Jen and Sasha both looked at each other, and almost simultaneously said the same name, ‘Neil?’. Neil is their personal trainer, James didn’t go the gym very often, but Sasha and Jen went all the time. Neil was in great shape, 6ft5 tall, massive arms, could be a body builder he was so toned, Sasha always said she loves it when he holds her body in position to help her stretching in the gym. She knew he was gay, in fact they knew his boyfriend, he also worked out in the gym but didn’t have the same ripped physique as Neil.

“Do you really think he’d be interested?” James asked

“YES, absolutely!” Jen proclaimed

“Did you not hear about how he’s been on tv before? He was on a naked dating show, where his naked body was compared to 4 others and another guy chose who he wanted to take on a date based solely on his body. He’s also done some life modelling for my friends at collage and he’s done a few gigs as a male stripper, he did my cousins 18th birthday, thankfully he didn’t see me until after he was naked.”

“If you’re that confident he’ll do it Sasha, ask him.” James said.

Sasha called him and sent him a photo of the advert, and he agreed.

Jen phoned up to register them on the audition day. All they wanted to know was the 4 player’s names, and that they would be willing to do anything, or if they had anything they wouldn’t do. Jen didn’t even ask the others, she just told the producer that they would be up for anything as long as it was fun. The producer gave them a time slot of 11:30 on Wednesday the following week, and gave her the directions. Jen was told that they should arrive at least 30 minutes before their audition to complete the relevant paperwork. The producer told her they should bring a change of clothes, because not only is it an audition to be on the show but they would be testing some of the tasks as part of the audition. Jen agreed everything and hung up the phone.

“Right, we are booked in, 11:30 on Wednesday. Oh and we all need to take a spare change of clothing with us, they want us testing the games as part of the audition. I’m so excited, can’t wait.”

The morning of the audition, they all arrived at the studios to take part in the audition. They arrived an hour before their audition as they didn’t want to be late and knew they had to fill out some paperwork. They had all decided to wear similar clothing, jeans and a t-shirt. Figured it was smart enough to get through the audition but not too nice that they would feel bad if anything happened to them, But as suggested on the phone, they all brought extra clothing with them.

As they entered the studio, they were met by someone who showed them into the waiting area. In there was another group who were just finishing off their paperwork. Everyone said hello and the group sat on the far side of the room. One of the producers came in and handed out to the group the paperwork they had to fill in. Mainly personal details, health questions and a disclaimer to say they agreed to be on the show and that they agreed to being filmed. They all filled in the paperwork in silence, all starting to feel nervous. Just as they finished, they saw another group leave the studio and walk past them. This group obviously forgot to bring extra clothing with them.

“Erm, we all did just see that didn’t we?” Neil asked

“Yes, I think so.” James replied.

“Let me check, the two girls had their clothes cut up and the guys were soaked, drenched even!” Jen said

“Yep babe, that’s what I saw too, thankfully we all have our spare clothing.” James said

As soon as he stopped talking, the producer came into the room and called the other group in, but after seeing how the previous group left, all 4 of them stood up and left. One said to the producer, ‘this is only the audition, no prize at the end, this isn’t worth it. Stick it!’

The producer seems shocked. But not phased. I got the feeling it wasn’t the first time a group had walked out like that. He turned and motioned to our group.

“Well, would you guys like to come through? I’ll show you to one of the changing areas where you can leave your belongings, I’d say make sure you leave any extra clothing, keys, money, phones, and jackets, anything you want with you in there. It will get locked so it’s nice and safe. If you are ready, follow me this way.”

The producer led them through, the doors and down a corridor. Half way along they passed two double doors, which were held open, and they caught a flash of the audition stage. The producer showed them to a room on the other side of the corridor, empty apart from a 4 chairs. They dropped their stuff off then the producer locked the door and took them through to the audition area.

They were lined up behind a table, and had 4 cards in front of them with their names on, and they stood in that order, Jennifer, James, Sasha and Neil. The producer who locked their stuff in the other room walked into the centre of the stage. She was a short female about 5ft3, very curvy figure, long red hair and very pale skin. She had a white dress on, which was so tight, you could see her bra outline through it.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:53 AM   #3
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 2: Game audition – round 1

“Welcome to you all and thank you for coming. My name is Claire, I’ll be acting a host for this audition. Should you be successful then you would be invited to our first series which will begin filming next month, not long from now. Today you will take part in 3 tasks, 2 will be 1 v 1 and the other will be 2 v 2, this is an adapted version of the usual rules which you would not be competing against each other, you will be working together.“

All 4 of them seemed to take this news pretty well, Neil was used to playing games with the two girls in the gym, and the two girls regularly played truth or dare with James. James and Neil had met on a few nights out and knew each other from the gym but they seemed pretty easy with each other, so no problems there.

“It’s time for game 1” Claire continued, “This game is called ‘A cut above the rest’ and will be 1 v 1. Usually the opposition would choose who plays, so for this audition, we will pick random names from a hat.”

Another producer brought in a bag with 4 balls in, they were numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4, each ball representing 1 of the team, numbered in the order that they stood, Jen as 1 through to Neil a 4. Balls 1 and 3 were drawn. This meant it was Jen versus Sasha. They were taken to one side by another producer and quietly explained the game, while in the true style of the game, Claire explained it to the boys.

“The girls are currently having circles drawn onto their clothes. They will be asked a series of questions, if they get a question correct, they get 2 points. If they get a question wrong their opposition will get 5 points. Upon that incorrect answer, they will have a circle of their clothing cut out.”

The girls were very nervous as the producer drew circles on them with a sharpie, safe to say their clothing was ruined now anyway. They had 1 circle on each ass cheek, 1 on the front of their trousers in the groin area, one on their stomach, 1 over each breast and one big one on their back, 7 circles in all. The girls were returned to the centre of the stage.

“Welcome back girls. So I have questions, you know the rules, get it right, you get 2 points, get it wrong, your opponent will get 5 and will cut one of the circles out, in a specific order. Remember it is just the outside layer of clothing you are cutting.”

As the game began, James was loving it, he was about to watch his girlfriend have her clothes cut off by her best friend, who he also thought was absolutely stunning. The questions began, and they started easy, both got a few correct, before they started to get them wrong. Jen first had the big circle on her back cut out, exposing the back of her bra, followed by the one which exposed her stomach and her 6 pack. Sasha also suffered the same fate, but her run saw her have her right ass cheek exposed. She must have been wearing a tiny G-string because everyone could see her hold ass cheek.

After 5 questions, Jen was leading 21-12, and had an extra circle left remaining.

“We have 5 more questions remaining, we are going to switch the rules. The next 5 questions have numerical answers, whoever is closest, wins 5 points, whoever is furthers, gets none and loses a circle. Next question is for the circle over your left ass cheek.”

The two girls smiled at each other. This became interesting, neither had a problem winning or losing, well from what they could tell the next 4 questions anyway, they counted in their heads, left ass cheek, the circles over each breast and then on their groin, but 5 questions remained. They were given a notepad and told to write down their answer.

Question 6 was won by Jen, so she completed the exposing of Sasha’s ass, her perfectly round ass, James loved it, and even Neil enjoyed the sight. He loved girls ass’s, he touches them all day in the gym, being gay they don’t seem to have a problem, but he loves them, especially in lycra, but this is the first time he’d see it like this. Sasha didn’t seem to mind, turning round and flashing all the producers her ass, she though that would help with their chances of getting on the show, well wouldn’t harm anyway.

Question 7 and 8 were won by Sasha, so she had the pleasure of cutting out and exposing the front of Jen’s bra. Her yellow bra that her olive skinned body looked amazing in. James had bought her the underwear for her birthday 2 years ago. She loved getting underwear because it gave her an excuse to show it off to James and her friends. Her ample 34C breasts were stuffed into the bra, almost falling out. She also made sure to flash every producer and person in the room, to help get the team noticed.

Question 9 was lost by Sasha. This was for the groin area. This exposed that time G-string she was wearing. Black and pretty basic but silky and shiny. She realised as Jen was cutting that she hadn’t trimmed her bikini line for a while, and new she was about to flash a rather large bush around her G-string. She began to blush….

“Something the matter Sasha?” Claire asked

“No, not at all Claire.” Sasha replied sharply, while Jen started to snigger

“I think someone wasn’t expecting to have their bikini line exposed today were they Sash?” Jen pointed out

Claire invited her in front of the podium to show off, at this point all the other producers started making more notes.

“Wow Sasha, seems that isn’t your natural hair colour.” Claire mentioned

James was shocked, he had always known Sasha as a brunette, but it seems she was a natural ginger. Sasha was so embarrassed, but not because she was flashing her G-string, more because her friends now knew her natural hair colour and that she had forgot to remove her hair! She’ll remember for when they get through.

“Now, question 10, this is the big one, worth 5 points for the correct answer, which means regardless, Jen wins this round. However, we still have 1 cutting left. The loser of this question will lose their underwear, unless they chicken out.”

Both girls knew that to make the show, they would have to do this. And both wanted to win, not because they were unsure of their body, but because they both liked their underwear they were wearing. Their answers were in….

“I say 200” Jen said answering first.

“175 for me” Sasha said.

“The correct answer is…” Claire paused for tension, “188, Jen you are the winner. Now, Using the circles you have removed, cut off any underwear that is visible on Sasha.”

“I’m sorry Sash…” Jen said with a smirk on her face

“Just do it, I want to get on this show, do the bra first, that won’t expose anything.”

Jen cut the straps off the bra and pulled it out the hole on the back of Sasha’s top, from the front it was clear she no longer had a bra on, they dropped, must have been push-up, and her nipples were showing. Jen then knelt down in front of her friend, and cut the waist band of the G-string, biting the loose material and pulling it out with her teeth, further exposing the ginger bush Sasha had grown.

“We'll benback after the break, when we have the boys play 1v1 with a game of general knowledge.” Claire announced. “So guys, we would normally go on a break, but if you go with this producer, he will take you to get ready and explain the game to you, well the basics. Girls, you can line up behind the table again.

To be continued...
Old 03-20-2017, 12:44 PM   #4
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 3: Game audition – round 2

Both Jen and Sasha soon started to forget that they were semi exposed, especially Sasha, as the table they were behind was hiding her lower half. Claire spoke to them both.

“As with the actual show, you both will remain like this until the end of the show; or in this case your audition. Now, let’s bring the boys back in and see if they are ready for their questions.”

The boys returned to centre stage, both had had their jeans replaced by short, just above their knee, both legs with duct tape wrapped around each leg, unaware are the girls that the boys have a similar set up under the shorts, they are wearing white boxers, with the legs duct taped shut too. The boys were placed in front of two poles, which had a chain hanging from the top.

“Right boys, raise your hands, we’re going to lock them above your head, so you can’t use your hands to keep your shorts up. While the producers lock them up, let’s discuss the rules for this game. Quick fire questions, get it right and we will put a jug of gunge in your opponents shorts through the funnel we have placed in the front, get a question wrong, and we put 2 jugs in your shorts. Loser is first one fully exposed. As so you can’t see we’re going to pull your t-shirts up over your face, so we can see your full body and so you can’t see how exposed the other player is. If your shorts and boxers get filled and fall down, then that tank above your head will empty and fill your t-shirt with ice cold water, which I am sure will clear any gunge off your lower half. Any questions boys?”

James and Neil looked at each other, just as their t-shirts were lifted up and secured to where the handcuffs were. Even if they had questions, they had to do this, after what Sasha just went through, it was only fair.

“Tell me Jen, you really prefer James’ body to Neil’s? I know he’s your boyfriend but wow, Neil is ripped!” Claire was teasing the guys by asking this, prolonging their tension.

“You’re right Claire, Neil does have the better body, but I’m not his type, and me and James have a great relationship, we’re best friends, this will be fun to watch.” Jen replied

After a few questions, they guys shorts were filing up, James had got a few correct, but mostly they were just getting them wrong, the questions were really tough.

“I thought our questions where tough Jen.” Sasha whispered, “It’s almost like they just want to get the pair of them naked, gunged and then soaking wet.”

“I think your right Sash, are you going to complain, this could have been us, I imagine if it had been us we’d have lost our bra’s too, fully naked under effectively a waterfall, we got off with the best option I think."

The questions continued, and with a sploshy thud, James’ shorts slipped down and emptied the gunge to the floor exposing his gunge soaked white boxers. Most shockingly he was clearly enjoying it.

“Now then James, half way to losing, and you’ve gotten more questions correct! Not sure how that happened, but let’s carry on anyway, hopefully you can keep that erection until the game ends, it will make the nudity more entertaining for us.” As Claire was speaking there was another thud, as the same happened to Neil. “Now this is fair, right, funnels in boxers let’s carry on, I do think it’d be fun if we could see your face, But next question.”

The questions continued, but it didn’t take long, James got most of them correct, and before long Neil’s boxers where hanging off, they looked like they were hanging on to his penis. And after the next question, which he got wrong, he lost his boxers. The most excited person in the room seemed to be Claire, Neil was not shy showing of his tool, so the girls had seen it before but Claire was not expecting something so large.

“Now that is going to get Claire attention to get us on TV, eh babe?” Jen nudged Sasha as the two burst into sniggering laughter while Claire tried to recompose herself.

“Well, Neil you have lost, spectacularly I must add. Time to clean you up with your shower, and just to make it fair James, we’re going to clean you up too.”

Before either of the boys could move, especially James who had just won and was about to object, they were covered in cold water which washed all the gunge off their lower body parts, further exposing the organs of Neil, and turning James’ boxers fully see through. Their t-shirts were released while the water continued to pour.

“While these two continue to be cleaned, join us after the break where we play the show finale, 2v2 its chase the ace time.” Claire announced as though she was also auditioning for the role of host on the actual show.

To be continued...
Old 03-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #5
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I love how me and Sasha are in this, not sure how I'm your girlfriend in it and not Sasha's, but it's your fantasy. I hope this keeps going and we get to the show!

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to scouseslut for this post:
Old 03-20-2017, 02:46 PM   #6
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, great story so far. I wish I would be in that kind of show ;-)
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:15 AM   #7
Fishchips30

Default Really hot story!

Wish this was a real life game show would be worth a watch
Fishchips30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 02:08 AM   #8
billyric

Great start, looking forward to reading more.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:49 AM   #9
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Thank you to everyone who has read and enjoyed it so far, I have wrote the next part but need to re-read it to check before I post, and I want to write a couple chapters before I post them, so hopefully I will fid sometime this week to finish a couple more. PM me if you would like to be wrote into the story, send me your name and a physical description.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #10
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I can't wait.....so when you come round later, bring it with you so I can read it and provide feedback and my approval.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 04-09-2017, 10:29 AM   #11
cj07
Distinguished Member

This is one great story hope it keeps going. DJR is very lucky i would do anything to go round to scousesluts and try to get her approval.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #12
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter9: Part 2 - Jennifer vs Tanya

Before you start reading this, sorry this took so long to write this section, and sorry its so long, my imagination got the better of me with this one.

__________________________________________________ __________

"Focus Gemma, stop staring at her ass!" Caroline said walking past her heading to the stage.

"I am focused, doesn't help with your constant comments, were you going to say anything earlier?"

"I wasn't, I didn't need to tell her what was on our card, it was always going to be that she gave a wrong answer. I knew from the look on her face when you two were talking she wouldn't say anything."

"If you say so, anyway, this is going to be good this game, pain for the boys and girls stripping, I can barely contain myself." Gemma proclaimed.

Half of the teams were back behind their podiums, including Laura and Sasha who were back in place, both still wearing their blue bikini tops with holes in and their nipples poking through. Neither seemed too bothered, they both had just had an orgasm in front of the audience, a massive wet one in Sasha's case.

"Welcome back, we're almost ready for round 2", Gemma started this section off to camera, "lets hope that this round is as exciting as the last one. This round is between Jenifer and Tanya, lets bring them out here."

The audience gave another massive round of applause as the two girls walked on together towards Gemma in the centre of the stage. Both where wearing the clothing they had on for the entire show, Jennifer was still wet, although she had started to dry up, the ice bath at the start of the show was still showing its effects. Her clothes still stuck to her, her tight jeans seemed to have shrunk a little, he white blouse was now tied in a bow, exposing her tight vest top, which was showing her bra through. Tanya had a tight green dress on, so tight that every inch of her curves where showing.

"Ok girls, we need to make things even between you, you need to be wearing the same amount of clothing. Forgetting your panties, because you can keep them on, how many items of clothing do you have on, starting with you Tanya?" Gemma asked the girls.

"4 Gemma, my dress, my tights, my shoes and my bra."

"And what a lovely dress it is, how about you Jennifer?"

"Jeans, vest, bra, blouse, shoes, socks. 6 I guess."

"Well I tell you what, lets even it up, Jennifer, lets have your blouse off, and Tanya can put it on. That's 5 items each."

Jennifer removed the damp white blouse and helped Tanya put it on, it was far too big for Tanya, but she knew it wasn't a fashion show, she rolled up the sleeves and just as Jennifer had she tied it in a knot just under her boobs. Caroline started talking.

"So, now the girls are ready, lets bring on the boys, our buzzers for this round."

The boys where brought on restrained to a table, unable to move, both wearing only their underwear, James in a pair of blue cotton boxers and Mo in a pair of white Y fronts.

"Ladies, you will answer questions, just like in round 1, if you get a question correct, your opponent will remove 1 item of clothing. If you get a question wrong you will have a bucket of gunge poured over you. The loser is the first girl, to be stripped down to her panties, and to lose 1 more point, so would be naked, but we aren't going that far, yet." Gemma explained.

"And you boys, as we said you are the buzzers, your job, is to simply lie still and react, the girls will run over to your table when they think they know answer, they buzz in by removing one of these wax strips." Caroline said, as the producers attached strips to the chest, arm and leg hair of the boys.

The boys where placed on either side of the studio, the two girls in the centre, they had to run over to their boys on the table when ready.

The studio was filled with the screams of the boys as the girls ran to pull of strip after strip, often being very close and both having hair removed almost at the same time as the girls could not see if the other girl had made it first.

After a couple questions getting the questions correct, the girls will slowly being stripped, Jennifer was down to her vest, her bra and her jeans, while Tanya still had on her dress and her underwear. Tanya was first to Mo on the next question, ripping a strip of his left thigh, although half a second later, Jennifer had ripped one of James' chest. Tanya was correct. As Jennifer took off her vest, Caroline noticed something.

"Jennifer, am I correct, we have seen that underwear somewhere already tonight haven't we?"

"Yes we have Caroline." Gemma interrupted before Jennifer could say anything, "Lets see that photo of James again?"

It was the same bra that James was wearing in the photo. Jennifer knew this would happen, and she was loving it, happy to pose and show of her bra, and her tight body.

The next question Jennifer was quickest to pull off a strip, ripping one off James's chest again, at this rate, he would be completely bare, which could be a nice change. But she got the question wrong. She barely had time to realise she had the wrong answer, she had a bucket of cold red gunge poured over her head which filled her cleavage and ran down her 6 pack and she could feel it settle on the waist of her jeans.

The next question she was fastest again, getting this one correct, meaning that Tanya was to remove her tight green dress. She asked Caroline to help her with the zip, which ran down to the top of her bottom, Caroline gave her a little spank once she had unzipped the dress. This made Tanya smile as she lowered the dress to expose a matching purple bra and French panties set, which she gave the audience a full view of as she spun round twice, bent over and picked up her dress.

Tanya was loving the attention, it almost made her run faster because she knew everyone would be staring at her jiggling her way towards Mo. Her boobs were a lot larger than Jennifer's, her body was not as toned either, but she was not overweight either. She used the adrenaline of being in her underwear in front of an audience and was fastest this time, and correct. The meant Jennifer was now removing her jeans, both girls were now in just their underwear, standing back to back, with their two boys lying on a table in pain. This was a nice change for Tanya, who was usually received pain from Mo.

"Jennifer, your ass is amazing, and don't even start me on the rest of your body. You look so hot covered in gunge." Tanya said, knowing that she might get heard by the microphones, but she didn't care.

"Thank you, your boobs look amazing, they need a gunge coating I think." Jennifer replied

Gemma read out the next question, before she had even finished it, Tanya had ran over and pulled a strip off Mo, accidentally grabbing 2 strips with one hand, pulling them both off. His scream filled the room, only to be drowned out by the laughter from the studio audience. Tanya was wrong, she apologised to Mo and walked back towards the centre mark, only to have a bucket of lime green gunge poured over her head, running down her face and over her boobs, due to her figure, it coated her boobs and dropped off to the floor, some ran down her back and settled on the top of her ass.

"You did that on purpose didn't you Tanya?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, do you like my boobs gunge coated? either way we are even now, 2 more right answers and one of us win." Tanya said with a smile on her face.

Both girls were ready, and the next race, won by Jennifer and she was correct, meaning that Tanya had to fully expose her breasts. She barely flinched as she did it, seeming exposing them with pleasure.

Tanya won the next race, and was also correct, she jumped up and down with glee knowing that she would be able to see Jenifer's breasts. Jennifer was not as keen on taking her bra off as Tanya was, either way she thought she had the better body.

Both girls now just in their panties, both having had a bucket of gunge poured over them were ready, as Gemma started to read the question Jennifer slipped on some gunge, that left Tanya and easy run to Mo, she ripped off a strip thinking she had this in the bag.

"The answer is...." she paused, "erm, the answer is....."

Her mind had gone blank, and a buzzer sounded, she ran out of time, which counted as a loss, she gasped as another bucket of blue gunge was poured over her, fully coating her breasts it must have been a bigger bucket, as he whole body was covered. Jennifer was smiling, her she thought that Tanya's boobs did look amazing now.

The next question was Tanya's turn to slip, due to all that extra gunge she had just had poured on her. Jennifer carefully stepped over to the table, gave James a kiss on the lips, apologised, grabbed 2 strips with one hand, the last 2 strips on his inner left thigh, pulled with all her might and they pulled off all his hair.

"Hahahahaha, I do like this part of the game, oh, the answer is Mexico." Jennifer said jumping up and down clapping her hands.

"Yes that's correct, well done Jennifer you win, 2 more points to your team." Gemma said.

Caroline walked over to Tanya, and told her she had 1 more chance to win a consolation point for her team.

"All you have to do, is dance to our musical act, you will be dancing with James." James, who by now had been untied from the table, was in pain from the waxing looked shocked.

James was led over a chair, where his hands where restrained behind him. the chair was on the right hand side of the stage, but fully visible to the whole audience.

"James, all you have to do, is sit and relax, easy enough to do right?" Caroline asked him.

"Er, yes, I think so, what's the catch?" He replied.

"Well, Tanya is going to dance on you, give you a lap dance if that's the correct term. She can do anything she wants dancing in front or on you, with one simple goal, after the song, we will check your pants, if you're erect, she wins a point. If your not then you win 2 points, and she loses her panties. Sound good?" Caroline said, not allowing either time to object as she looked over to James' girlfriend Jennifer.

"Now here is our special musical guest, performing her new song with special backing dancer Tanya, please welcome Sofia Velazquez with her new song, Fame." Gemma announced, pointing towards the centre of the stage, where fro behind the two teams, she appeared.

Sofia was South American, With beautiful olive skin and bleached blonde hair. she was wearing her usual clothing she performed in, tight white shorts which were only just long enough to cover her buttocks and a white vest top. The top may has well of been a bikini top, it clung to her breasts, and had a cut out on the front from just below her breasts, exposing the 6 pack abs she obviously worked on every single day.

As she began to sing, complete with a stage full of 8 female backing dancers, all dancing seductively, James was trying not to focus on any of the girls, he was actually trying to avoid looking at anyone. Tanya on the other hand was nervous, she didn't know what to do, she knew she didn't want to end up naked, but she was staring at this guy, with his girlfriend 10 feet away. She looked over at Jennifer who was laughing and smiling, nodding in approval towards Tanya, telling her to go for it.

As she started, her boobs still covered in gunge where rubbing all over James' body. but she was still nervous, not really knowing if she was doing a good job or not. As she started to lose herself in the song, she felt some hands on her shoulders, pulling her back and turning her around. She panicked as she thought maybe it was Jennifer and she didn't like what she was watching. To her amazement it was Sofia, who placed both hands on her face, and gave her a long, tender kiss. the sort of kiss that you give a lover wanting to get them turned on and to a stage where they are willing to do anything.

"Now, turn around, tell him how wet you are from this kiss, climb on top of him so his face is directly under your breast, rest them on the top of his head, and show him what's in your panties." Sofia whispered in Tanya's ear, "put two fingers down there, then rub them on his face, even if your not wet, there is enough gunge to make it seem like you are. Grind your ass on him, and I'll come back over to help you."

Tanya was totally in shock, but she did as asked, she turned around, walked towards James, mounted him, and as she climbed his body, whispered in his ear, 'did you like that kiss, i loved it, let me show you have much'. She rested her breasts on his head, pulled her panties to one side and scooped up a load of gunge with two fingers and wiped it on his face. She came back down to meet him face to face, gave him a kiss on that same cheek, and as she settled, felt the massive bulge in his pants.

As she turned around to start grinding her ass on his bulge, she sat back and Sofia appeared in front of her, also mounted James, and gave Tanya another massive kiss, grabbing her breasts all while sat on top of James. The song ended and as Both girls stood up, Caroline showed up, ushering the two girls way, and plunging her right hand into James' pants.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I can confirm we have an erection."

The audience and everyone on stage cheered. Caroline was only adding to the erection, James could see straight down her blouse from the angle he was sat, he could see she had no bra on, this was something which everyone had already noticed as it had been pretty cold in the studio. Her rock hard brown nipples were very noticeable next to her white blouse, especially as her fake tan stopped before reaching her nipples.

"I know what your looking at James, and I won't be letting go until I have finished this announcement." She whispered in his ear moving the microphone away from her mouth, before returning it and continuing. "So the score is now 4-1, all those points will count towards the final round. Remember, the more points your team has, the less you have to endure during the final round. After the break, Leah and Toni play off against each with the help of the boys once more for another 2 points and a whole lot of pain. But for now, lets thank Sofia Velazquez, see you all after the break."

As the audience cheered, she turned to James who was still staring down her top, looked over his shoulder to catch the eye of Jennifer his girlfriend and whispered in his ear, 'I hope that's not pre-cum, what would your girlfriend think? and you need your strength for the next round. Trust me.'

As soon as the director shouted cut, she let go of his hand and walked away, meeting Gemma at the side of the stage bursting into laughter before disappearing into the back stage area.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #13
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 12 - Final round part 2.

Note: - This final round turned out to be bigger and longer than I had originally planned. So I have split it up again. I know what is going to happen in a part 3 and then the final round will finish with part 4 which will reveal who has won. I would have to be a real life producer on this show, having to cut all this action down to a 1 hour show with commercial breaks!

__________________________________________________ ________

As Toni arrived on the centre of the stage, she realised she was all alone and none of her team where around for moral support. She stood in between Caroline and Gemma, while from behind a glass tank appeared with a chair in it.

"Now Toni, you are first up to try and get your team some more points." Gemma said, "You currently trail 3 to 5, so the more points you can get the better."

"Once you have completed this task, you'll go into a holding room for your team and only your team, with the other team going into a separate room. The stage will be cleared away before we bring out James for his task." Caroline told her.

"And to our joy, you have been very brave, knowing you where behind, you chose to go extreme." Gemma said with a massive smile on her face. "So you'll sit down in the tank, we'll strap you to the chair and we will raise this portable toilet above you, and then open the tank. I just hope our audience have not had any curry's last night." This earned a laugh from the audience.
Gemma then led Toni to the tank, opening the door for her to climb in and sat down before she tied her hands to the side of the chair and her legs to the front. One final strap went around her at chest level, meaning she would have to sit up straight, so no chance that she could keep her head clean. The tank was sealed shut and Toni noticed the bottom of the tank was a grid, hopefully to allow all the waste to flow away.

Music was played as the toilet tank was lifted to the top of the tank, Toni could already smell the waste, even worse, a dribble of brown-ish liquid was falling from the toilet above, obviously it wasn't as sealed as the bottom tank.
"Here we go Toni." Caroline said standing next to the window, "Last chance to back out but you will get no points, this will be over quickly."
"Do it" Toni screamed. Quickly closing her mouth holding her breathe to avoid getting anything in her mouth.

She closed her eyes and the tank opened. A long steady stream of brown liquid rushed down from above, spreading all over once it had bounced off her head. Not everything hitting her head was liquid, she found it increasingly hard to hold her breathe, wanting to be sick at what she was going through. The steady stream continued for what felt like an eternity, but it was actually only about 20 seconds.

Once the stream stopped she opened her eyes, and the tank doors opened, Gemma was there to un-tie the straps that had held her in place, she had gloves on as she didn't want to touch any part of Toni. Toni's white swimsuit was now brown, her skin covered in flecks of brown string like substances. For someone who has such small breasts meaning her swimsuit was pretty tight on her body, she could feel all these brown slithers inside her swimsuit.
"Well done Toni, 5 points." Caroline said as Gemma helped her stand on the floor and avoid slipping. "Gemma will help you back stage while we welcome to the stage James and his chosen task.

Back stage Gemma helped Toni to her teams holding room. Even covered in these substances Gemma was attracted to Toni and she couldn't help staring.
"Seriously, I'm covered in shit and your checking me out?" Toni asked
"Its more that tiny white swimsuit. It makes your ass look amazing." Toni blushed as Gemma tilted her head for a better view. "After the show, stick around, we always go out for a few drinks, I'd like to buy you a couple, and maybe you can see me in a similar outfit to what your wearing now, just not covered in shit."

"Ok, I can do that, my friends are staying too though. I can't ditch them." Toni said

"Fine by me. I'd better be heading back, more fun for me on the stage. See you later." Gemma said leaving the room.

Back on stage Caroline had been joined by James as Gemma re-appeared. Gemma bounced onto stage and stood next to James trapping him in the middle.

"So James, your turn, and you chose for your dare to go for the hard task." Caroline said as Gemma unveiled a paddling pool which was full of cow manure. "3 points worth if you complete a belly flop dive into the pool"
James was given a set of goggles and was led by Gemma up a small set of steps, so he was now 6 feet above the pool. A sheet curtain was raised to protect the audience and the rest of the set, it would make it easier to clean up. As soon as he was stood at the edge of the stairs above the pool, James was given the same back out option as Toni had. He shook his head, and Gemma told him he could jump in his own time.

He wanted to do it properly, he jumped up high into the air and landed flat on his stomach in the middle of the pool making a massive splash, spreading the manure far and wide around the plastic sheet covered area. As he tried to stand up, he found himself sticking to the bottom of the pool. Gemma came to give him a hand, once again with plastic gloves on to protect herself.

After helping him up, Gemma congratulated him on such a wonderful dive, and helped him to the back, after announcing that he had fully earned his 3 points. He was led to his room where he was to wait for the rest of his team.
Gemma returned to the stage where she announced that due to the time for the public tasks, Jennifer and Tanya had gone to complete them, but their results would only be unveiled to the whole group once they were completed.

"So in the mean time, lets welcome back the next contestant, for the first of the permanent rounds, Its Laura and the tools for her task." Caroline announced and Laura arrived on stage, both breasts hanging out of her small swimsuit. "You are already tied to the chair, so we don't want you moving during your task."

"You chose to go for medium, while not a fully permanent dare, its seriously humiliating and will last an awful long time!" Gemma proclaimed, knowing she would enjoy this, "We are shaving your head, completely bald, not short, but we are going the full slap head with you, sit back and relax, this is my favourite dare."

Gemma picked up a pair of scissors and grabbed the pony tail that had been pre made on Laura's head, she gave her the customary chance to back out, this was only going to earn her 2 points, she thought about it, but she would be letting her team down. She nodded as she began to get teary, it was an emotional thing a girl having her hair removed.

Gemma used first the scissors to remove the largest chunks of hair, placing as much of it down laura cleavage as she could, as a long term reminder. She moved onto clippers, now Laura looked like a young school boy, just with large breasts. Once she had finished with the clippers and professional barber came along, and used a cut throat razor to achieve the closest possible shave. Laura was now crying quite a lot, but would not back out, no point once she had started.

When the barber had finished, Gemma un-tied her and led her back stage, and told her to wipe away those tears, she won 2 points, and that might make all the difference. You must keep that hair down your top, that's part of the dare. We want it there at the end of the show.

Back on the stage Leah was wheeled in on a similar chair as to what Laura had been on. Leah was a very girly girl, and loved her long brown hair, she hadn't even considered that she would have taken that option. She never would have let anyone tattoo her, not something she hadn't wanted anyway. She had chosen hard level, she wasn't going to make it so that Jennifer thought she had let her and the team down again. She had agreed to have her nose, tongue, nipples, belly button, clit and both sides of her vagina pierced.

"Leah, you are about to have 8 piercings done, just to earn 3 points. Are you sure its worth it? Do you want to reconsider and back out?" Caroline asked.

"No, not at all, this is something I can do that doesn't require any intelligence, and I am not going to let me team down, even if they all back out, I will win us some points." Leah said defiantly.

"Well in that case, we need you naked, so that our piercing experts can get these done for you." Gemma said holding a pair of scissors, "As you are tied down, let me help you out, but don't worry, we have another outfit for you to wear later, its even smaller than this one."

Gemma cut the swimsuit off leaving the young girl naked tied to the chair where she was approached by a group of 4 people, all holding piercing tools. One by one they pierced her, with a small yelp of pain from Leah with every one that went in. After a couple minutes they had finished her nipples, her tongue and her nose. The belly button one went in with no problem before the 3 most painful ones still to come. The three between her legs brought the biggest screams from her, but they were all done.

"WOW, you look exhausted Leah, will you be able to walk?" Gemma asked removing the restraints.

Leah was weak, but was able to walk, just. She found it hard to walk normally as the inside of her legs were so tender. Gemma helped the naked girl back stage, picking up on her way a spare swimsuit. She led Leah to her teams waiting room where James was, and left her in there to get dressed when she was ready.

Back on stage the two hosts recapped what had happened as they headed to a commercial break. They needed a bit of a break too.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:31 PM   #14
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I'm liking your work baby. I would have chosen you to do the belly flip too!

And I've been talking to Leah, she's going to join this place and have a read of the story. I told her how obsessed you are with her, and I can't wait for her reaction to all those piercings! Hehe.

I think you should have been a bit harsher on Laura (anyone who doesn't know she's based on a real person too) because she is a b#@%h right now.

I know what option Sasha (again she's real....my ex!) Would choose, I won't spoil it, but let's she how well you know her (yes James is friends with her to!)

I could just tell you all this tomorrow when I wake up. But I'll forget.

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-04-2017, 02:51 AM   #15
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

Guess who?

Jen just signed me up. Can't wait to read this tonight. I'd read it now but Jen is making me do some work. She has told me some things about this "show", I hope its as good as she says!

X

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub
(This is not an invitation for you to flood my inbox with sub requests!)

Likes: Tit torture, orgasm control, light pain, nipple play, nudity, lingerie, flashing "my girls", WAM, BDSM, blackmail, humiliation.
Limits: photos being requested and anything else not listed in likes!

Twitter: @Leah_Jacko97
Insta: leah_jacko97
kik: Don't ask!
Lil_LeahJ97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk