Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-31-2015, 10:52 AM   #1
Starkz

Scissors The Knitten Pantyhose denial challenge

So here is a pretty devious task to make someone do before they are allowed to cum. Feel free to modify or add on to this dare, I just think the general idea is pretty torturous . It is written as if being done to a slave/submissive, but can just as easily be done solo or long distance.

Before your slave is allowed to cum again, they have to knit themselves a pair of pantyhose. For most slaves, it should be torture enough to make them knit them from their crotch down to their knees. But if you are dealing with an expert knitter, and expert chastity slave, or someone particularly naughty feel free to make them knit down to their toes.

Of course, here is the catch. When knitting, they have to start at their crotch, and wear the work in progress whenever possible until it is complete. Ideally the slave would be using cheap yarn, so it would itch, rub up against them and tease them throughout the ordeal, getting worse and worse as they near completion. They had better think ahead when designing the pantyhose as well. Women had better be careful not to make things too tight, or they will find themselves tormented by a practical crotch rope. Likewise, if men fail to make enough room, they could find themselves cramped – or worse, destroying their work as a frustrated boner shoots up!

In addition to being an ordeal on their own, these pantyhose would be an excellent instrument to discipline your save with. You could easily threaten to cut off chunks of their work if they misbehave :O. You could also restrict their access to yarn, prolonging the ordeal. Think about them having to earn a spool by getting you off, or taking a spanking. If you like, you could have them make the pantyhose assless for “easy access” to their butt.

And when they finally finish their creation? Let them orgasm, but cut a portion of their pantyhose off each time! You could make some negotiations here. “Oh, you don't want a ruined orgasm? That's fine, but I'm cutting off three times as much!” or “Can't take my teasing anymore? Well you can cum I guess, If you are willing to let me cut it all off!” Once the pantyhose are then gone, move on to another tease, or repeat this one again.

If you like this dare, write up a report! I'm interested to see which parts work and which need changing
Starkz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Starkz for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, clothes, denial, humiliation, pantyhose